DJI Phantom 4 Pro+ - still not resolved issue!!!
2302 41 2017-11-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Robertneumann19
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1766394 ft
  • >>>
Poland

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-11-17 01:14
I'm sorry for the confusion, our supervisor is following up the case and will get back to you soon about the evaluation and further resolution.
Thank you for the patience.

This is ridiculous. Your supervisor tells me that your engineers found my unit to be working correctly. On the other hand there have been crash logs saved. It would be the same if you had a problem with some device and send to me for repair and I would tell you I find nothing wrong. Hahaha, very funny DJI!
I do expect compensation for how I have been treated.
2017-11-20
Use props
Robertneumann19
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1766394 ft
  • >>>
Poland

Robertneumann19 Posted at 2017-11-20 04:43
This is ridiculous. Your supervisor tells me that your engineers found my unit to be working correctly. On the other hand there have been crash logs saved. It would be the same if you had a problem with some device and send to me for repair and I would tell you I find nothing wrong. Hahaha, very funny DJI!
I do expect compensation for how I have been treated.

In your opinion the screenshots of crashed app do not proof it was working incorrect. Also the flight log starting from 26m and ending at 0m is normal. While situation was that during that flight I took off, the app crashed at 26m and this part was not saved. But it does NOT MATTER FOR YOU WHAT I HAVE TO SAY!
2017-11-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules