Please Help ! My Mavic Battery is useless !
662 6 2017-11-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hanselhunard
New
Indonesia

Dear DJI,

I am so disappointed with the quality and the irresponsibility of Dji. I bought my mavic this year with the combo set. I just used my Mavic battery for once and couple weeks later it died!

I tried to bring it to nearest authorized dji and tried to contact the dji support, none of them can help me, and unfortunately i bought my Mavic 7 months ago ! i feel so disappointed with the quality and the service, feels like a victim here. and i have no idea what to do with the battery but just desperately look at it wishing it will turn on, but never did.

Please advise thank you.
2017-11-10
Use props
hanselhunard
New
Indonesia

2017-11-10
Use props
DocAraxá
Second Officer
Flight distance : 202283 ft
Brazil

So, you bought your MP seven months ago; used once and now the battery is dead?
Well! I don't think the problem is quality and irresponsibility.
I do believe that eletric/eletronic equipment need some care (charges/discharges).
And letting a battery without charging it for about something like seven months should be risky!
I am sorry.
That is only my point of view.
2017-11-10
Use props
Javey
lvl.4
Flight distance : 503458 ft
United States

Yes if you store the battery, store it at 50% otherwise if you store it dead, just like a deep cycle battery for a boat or motorcycle, it will not charge.
2017-11-10
Use props
Bekaru Tree
First Officer
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

unfortunately 7 months is just on the wrong side of the time limit for warrentee replacement - bad luck - but try not to let it ruin yr entire drone flying experiance.
2017-11-10
Use props
Anthony566
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2488944 ft
United Kingdom

Sorry to say but it sounds like you didn't read the user guided about battery care...  this is not a quality issue but user error I'm sorry to say.
2017-11-10
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

I am sorry for your case, hanselhunard, I know it is hard, but the battery warranty has 6 months and within 200 charge cycles, so if the battery is out of this period, I am afraid that there is not much we could do. You can try to keep the battery on the charger for about 2 hours, if there is no response to it, we advise you to replace the battery. You should learn from this lesson and move on, and in the future, we recommend following the maintenance of the battery. Thank you for your kind understanding.
2017-11-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules