Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Android DJI GO 4 see map AND radar?
1400 3 2017-11-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MDSH
lvl.3
Flight distance : 334869 ft
United Kingdom

Using GO 4 version 4.1.15 on Android, how do I see the map and the radar?When the map is viewable on Go 4 on Android, it is always on the left and ontop of the radar.
But I see lots of screen-grabs of GO 4 with the map on the right and the radar visible on the left.
Is it a difference between Android and Apple, and if so - can I lobby DJI to allow Android users to see both useful tools simultaniously.

Thanks.

2017-11-11
Use props
Jenee 2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

I only use IOS but I don't think the android version has the radar. In any case, you can move the map to any location that suits.
2017-11-11
Use props
Nazar78
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5106037 ft
Singapore

Both map and radar is only visible simultaneously on a tablet view. Like myself, If you're using a phone with larger screen like more than 5" and you don't mind smaller font view, you can unofficially install the tablet version. They can be found on the apkmirror, variant 1x are for phone, 2x for tablets.
Edited: Forgot to add, only display with 300dpi or lower will activate the tablet view. I'm using a custom shell script I wrote on my phone to auto switch to tablet view when DJI GO 4 is running, auto revert back to phone view when the app exits.
2017-11-11
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Like Nazar78 mentioned, only tablet GO will display both map and attitude indicator at the same time.
2017-11-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules