2066 3 2017-11-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Valatave
New
Flight distance : 10669 ft
United Kingdom

Hi All,

Bought a new Spark Combo from Maplin yesterday, got everything setup and updated with DJI GO 4.... The update of Spark Drone was succesfull, The update of the controller went terrible! Starting updating through app (after connecting through RC WIFI - came across a timeout/connection failure. Tried to reconnect with RC WIFI again and disappears, for 7 hours i have tried every Forum thread and YouTube video regarding the WIFI LOST / Firmware update failure....  its like it just corrupted the latest settings on how to activate WIFI.

Currently, The RC Red light blinks fast twice and waits a quick second then blinks red twice again. It will not do anything else, holding down the power button does the 3 beeps to sound the rest (but the reset never happens - Same again)

Can we update/Reset via usb somehow? Try OTG Cable to open the controller firmware and update via wire towards app?

-I have tried every single instruction online from the 9 second hold on power
- Resetting Drone
-countless button combinations on the RC controller
-Even letting the controller run out of power

Nothing! Any ideas?.... If i cannot reset this RC controller to enable the WIFI again (the whole point of the combo pack) then ill send the whole thing back to Maplin and get a full refund.

Let me know if you encounter the same problem and how you got over it.... Would greatly appreciate the help!

2017-11-11
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

I’m sorry you’re feeling bad that you failed to use our product. Can you tell me the model of your mobile device? Please try to change a mobile device and if it fails, you can contact our support and send it back for check: http://www.dji.com/support.
2017-11-12
Use props
damienf
lvl.2
Flight distance : 105072 ft
Hong Kong

I ran into the very same frustrating issue.

I managed to get it back as follow:

1. Spark ON press power button 3 secs (until beep). This sets the Spark in pairing mode. Spark's Wifi shows on phone. Do not connect.

2. RC ON press power button 9 sec (until beep) to reset. Shutdown and restart. RC Wifi shows on phone again. Connect.

3. Follow the steps to re-link the Spark on the DJI Go App.

RC firmware upgrade was successful after following these steps but I am not sure if the upgrade was processed after 2 or 3.

This worked for me at least. Good luck with yours !

PS: If you own multiple batteries firmware upgrade will be required on all of them.
2017-11-29
Use props
Lecuand
lvl.1

I just had the same problem couple of days ago I cannot solve it
2018-9-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules