Revert to OLDER Go4 App Android
5677 30 2017-11-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
randy.sauder
lvl.4
Flight distance : 872572 ft
United States

I made the mistake of 'upgrading' to the latest GO4 version of the android app.  Now I am sitting in Maui with a crazy LAGGY GO4.  It's not my phone, not it's settings, not the clear the cache fix.  Just plain crappy version of GO4.  How/where can I get the version before the latest...it worked rock solid for me...Thanks!
2017-11-11
Use props
G_Sig
Second Officer
Flight distance : 9109311 ft
Iceland

Under Software in Mavichelp
Software
2017-11-11
Use props
randy.sauder
lvl.4
United States

G_Sig Posted at 2017-11-11 20:56
Software

Super, thanks!  I take it then no official DJI repo for older revs so APKs only.

Anyone know if you need to delete specific folders and/or files after uninstalling and before installing again?
2017-11-12
Use props
G_Sig
Second Officer
Iceland

randy.sauder Posted at 2017-11-12 09:13
Super, thanks!  I take it then no official DJI repo for older revs so APKs only.

Anyone know if you need to delete specific folders and/or files after uninstalling and before installing again?

I just go to settings and apps in your device and first clear apps memory then clear data for app and last uninstall app. I have not deleted anything manually because I just use older app for short time to do some tests.  I am most time on newest app and firmware as it works best for me. Just be sure to sync your fly records before you remove the app.
2017-11-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Had you tried reinstalling the app? Please try. And may I know what mobile device you are using? Devices might have compatibility issues if the configurations are not strong enough.
2017-11-13
Use props
randy.sauder
lvl.4
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-11-13 00:39
Had you tried reinstalling the app? Please try. And may I know what mobile device you are using? Devices might have compatibility issues if the configurations are not strong enough.

Hi.  Just uninstalled v 4.1.10 and reinstalled to 4.1.15.   Now GO4 tells me I am restricted to 30m/50m.  I am logged in /signed in.  Video still laggy.  Never had this problem on v 4.1.9 or lower and I've been flying for 1 yr...
2017-11-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

randy.sauder Posted at 2017-11-13 10:21
Hi.  Just uninstalled v 4.1.10 and reinstalled to 4.1.15.   Now GO4 tells me I am restricted to 30m/50m.  I am logged in /signed in.  Video still laggy.  Never had this problem on v 4.1.9 or lower and I've been flying for 1 yr...

Hi Randy, for the restricted issue, please try to sign the account again. And for the laggy issue, if it is confirmed that it doesn't relate to the flight environment, please tell me the mobile device you are using, if it is on the support list, I will help to report to our engineers to check. Thank you.
2017-11-15
Use props
randy.sauder
lvl.4
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-11-15 03:01
Hi Randy, for the restricted issue, please try to resign the account again. And for the laggy issue, if it is confirmed that it doesn't relate to the flight environment, please tell me the mobile device you are using, if it is on the support list, I will help to report to our engineers to check. Thank you.

Thanks Thor, appreciate the help.  The restriction issue went away...when I flew I found NO restriction even though I got the warning.  I've installed/uninstalled a few times...still massive lag on version 4.1.15.  In addition to video transmission lag, there is a huge time delay in sending commands (take picture).  I can press picture and camera will respond about 1 min later.  Telemetry on the RC appears realtime but not in the app.  My phone is the OnePlusOne/Android latest v 6.  I've used every version of Go4 since introduction on the Mavic and never had any issues with this phone; contrary to what many users report I've never had the app crash on my phone- not even once!   However, version 4.1.15 has made my flying nearly useless/frustrating.  I cannot find/download version 4.1.9 or .10???  These will work but where can I get a link to these?
2017-11-15
Use props
randy.sauder
lvl.4
United States

G_Sig Posted at 2017-11-11 20:56
Software

Software will not installl....they require a 'resource file' which during install are attempted to be downloaded from DJI's server...DJI's server is not allowing old versions to be installed it seems...
2017-11-15
Use props
G_Sig
Second Officer
Iceland

randy.sauder Posted at 2017-11-15 10:04
Software will not installl....they require a 'resource file' which during install are attempted to be downloaded from DJI's server...DJI's server is not allowing old versions to be installed it seems...

Just installed 4.1.10 and it works. The download file is the NFZ file and the newest works with 4.1.10 all installed as normal. Samsung S7 on Android 7 .
Screenshot_20171115-183315.png
2017-11-15
Use props
randy.sauder
lvl.4
United States

G_Sig Posted at 2017-11-15 10:18
Just installed 4.1.10 and it works. The download file is the NFZ file and the newest works with 4.1.10 all installed as normal. Samsung S7 on Android 7 .

I'll try it again (3rd time) as each time I install the apk file then it needs to connect to DJI to download a 'resource' file and stalls at 0 %.  When I go back to installing that app from GPlay, it will install the resource file immediately to 100%.  I appreciate your help.  There must be some file and/or directory that you need to delete when doing a fresh install.  The BEST video I took was in ICELAND in May .  I am in Maui now and nearly all my flying has been crap due to this app LAG!   Soooo Mad!  I will fly 500 m away...THEN the app will tell me "Take off...".  Gee thanks.  Also I can't switch between picture and video..the lag time is at least a minuite or more or not at all...video lag/studder is unuseable ...I am literally flying using the remote and visual as best as I can, then using RTH mostly until I can see/hear it and land myself.  POS.
2017-11-15
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

randy.sauder Posted at 2017-11-15 09:59
Thanks Thor, appreciate the help.  The restriction issue went away...when I flew I found NO restriction even though I got the warning.  I've installed/uninstalled a few times...still massive lag on version 4.1.15.  In addition to video transmission lag, there is a huge time delay in sending commands (take picture).  I can press picture and camera will respond about 1 min later.  Telemetry on the RC appears realtime but not in the app.  My phone is the OnePlusOne/Android latest v 6.  I've used every version of Go4 since introduction on the Mavic and never had any issues with this phone; contrary to what many users report I've never had the app crash on my phone- not even once!   However, version 4.1.15 has made my flying nearly useless/frustrating.  I cannot find/download version 4.1.9 or .10???  These will work but where can I get a link to these?

Just to verify, you have the distance limitation warning on the app but it would not restrict the drone actually, right? Do you run the old firmware with the drone? For the laggy problem, since it is not the recommended device, if reinstalling doesn't help, one of the suggestions from me is to wait for the next version update.
2017-11-16
Use props
G_Sig
Second Officer
Iceland

randy.sauder Posted at 2017-11-15 20:30
I'll try it again (3rd time) as each time I install the apk file then it needs to connect to DJI to download a 'resource' file and stalls at 0 %.  When I go back to installing that app from GPlay, it will install the resource file immediately to 100%.  I appreciate your help.  There must be some file and/or directory that you need to delete when doing a fresh install.  The BEST video I took was in ICELAND in May .  I am in Maui now and nearly all my flying has been crap due to this app LAG!   Soooo Mad!  I will fly 500 m away...THEN the app will tell me "Take off...".  Gee thanks.  Also I can't switch between picture and video..the lag time is at least a minuite or more or not at all...video lag/studder is unuseable ...I am literally flying using the remote and visual as best as I can, then using RTH mostly until I can see/hear it and land myself.  POS.

I always do this when changing Apps.
1. Force stop.
2. Clear cache.
3. Clear data.
4. Uninstall app.
5. Restart device.
You should not have auto update on until you find the reason behind this.
To me it looks like some memory config is not right for that phone.
In General Settings set under Video cache  all should be off to start with.
Have you changed the settings in HD?
One more thing to look at. Is there any other app running which use Location?
The only time I see lag in video is in live stream on Facebook.
In 4.1.10 the delay is around 0.3 sec and in 4.1.15 around 0.5 sec.

2017-11-16
Use props
randy.sauder
lvl.4
United States

G_Sig Posted at 2017-11-15 10:18

Finally I got 4.10 to install.  I shall try it out today and hopefully get the lag away ...now that my vacation is nearly over ....
2017-11-16
Use props
G_Sig
Second Officer
Iceland

randy.sauder Posted at 2017-11-16 09:33
Finally I got 4.10 to install.  I shall try it out today and hopefully get the lag away ...now that my vacation is nearly over ....

Just remember to use airplane mode on your phone when running Dji Go4.
Also force stop all apps which you don't need to fly. You can just start it later.
What apps are running as default in your phone?
2017-11-16
Use props
T01zone
lvl.1
Flight distance : 253 ft
United States

Why put airplane mode when using dji go4.
2017-11-16
Use props
randy.sauder
lvl.4
Canada

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-11-16 01:44
Just to verify, you have the distance limitation warning on the app but it would not restrict the drone actually, right? Do you run the old firmware with the drone? For the laggy problem, since it is not the recommended device, if reinstalling doesn't help, one of the suggestions from me is to wait for the next version update.

Hi Thor.  I haven't updated here in a couple days as I was just on my last day of vacation.

I am devastated!  On my 2nd last day in Maui I finally got my Mavic working lag-free (it seemed) and it felt so good to fly around and be able to take pictures.  I was even able to get it to work - it seemed - perfectly well on a compatible phone - my sons phone instead of mine.  Until I flew it back to land and the video froze just as I turned the Mavic 90 degrees to return.  It was in VLOS but at about 200m away at this point; with loss of video/lag I believe I directed the mavic away from me for several seconds instead of towards me.  I was concerned then because I went into low battery territory and still no telemetry/video. The Mavic was never more than a 10 second flight back to me.   I was over a beach and unsure how far away from the water.  I needed to bring it closer in-land but couldn't use the video to be certain.  The video came back momentarily and I could see that I was over land ( I pressed RTH but there was no response!  I suspected lag but a few min passed and battery draining.  I started to get panic-y of course but I am very experienced and flown in many situations and had plenty experience with managing this.  But with out the Mavic responding to RC commands at this point I was more than concerned because now it was difficult to know for certain if the Mavic was returning to home or stationary.  Video unfroze for a couple seconds, I could see where I was and had full signal strength, 18 sats and 7 m altitude.  Then I received the message that I could not return to home b/c of not enough battery!  It wanted to auto-land; I repeatedly pressed cancel as I wanted to land manually as there was much vegetation but it kept giving me the OK or cancel.  At this point the video froze again.  Moments later the app displayed "Disconnected" as did the RC ("Connecting...).  No response, at this point it had landed for sure.  Over land? Over water? I was  sure over land. All I could go on was my last visual and the last image I saw on the screen before it froze.  I immediately went to that location and could not locate the drone!  I used the "Find my drone" to get the exact last known GPS fix.  I walked up/down the beach talking with people and found 2 separate people that confirmed seeing it fly over head- one one saw it land and no one had anymore helpful info.  I searched the gps area for hours and no luck.  Contacted all the property owners in that area and so far no sightings.  

I've reported it lost to the resort next to the gps area as well as several property owners.  The land is very well groomed/maintained so am hoping that a gardener will located it.  Was is concerning is that the witnesses saw it moving overhead and moving AWAY from last gps fix.  There was no issue with wind and it is possible that during this time it was responding to my RC input in the last few moments before connection was lost; possibly due to auto-land and then battery drain.  height was 7m which was approximately the max height I flew during it's last use.  What is so disappointing is that I was having so much difficulty with my drone upto this point but I finally was able to install a good copy of the app software it seemed after several trys and even switching devices.

I am totally devastated!!!!   Even with all the intermittent lag issues (sometimes even good operation) I was having up to this point, I had no difficulty maintaining safe flight with VLOS as the RC was always realtime.  But now I've lost the drone!  I've done everything I can to recover it.  I'm sure I've missed some details.  Some of the detail is still a bit foggy as I got really panicky near the end of flight when it become apparent that it was not responding my my controls.

I have DJI Care Refresh but I am so worried that even though I have this, I can't produce the Mavic.

I am so trusting in DJI's help/goodwill do help me!  I never thought I'd be 'one of those' people who lost their Mavic's due to flyaways or whatever.  I had a perfect flight diagnostic at takeoff- perfect full signal, no interference etc....I couldn't wait for a new firmware to be release that 'might' solve the issues I had that only appears the instant I upgraded from v4.10 to v. 4.15.  It seams like Murphy's Law that a new FW appears to have been released the day after I lose my drone to intermittent app issues!!

Help- is there any data that I can extract from the app/phone?  The app still shows it's last gps info and the map info under 'Find my drone'.  

Where do we go from here?  Trusting in DJI!
Thanks Thor! What ever you can do to help me.
2017-11-20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

randy.sauder Posted at 2017-11-20 12:06
Hi Thor.  I haven't updated here in a couple days as I was just on my last day of vacation.

I am devastated!  On my 2nd last day in Maui I finally got my Mavic working lag-free (it seemed) and it felt so good to fly around and be able to take pictures.  I was even able to get it to work - it seemed - perfectly well on a compatible phone - my sons phone instead of mine.  Until I flew it back to land and the video froze just as I turned the Mavic 90 degrees to return.  It was in VLOS but at about 200m away at this point; with loss of video/lag I believe I directed the mavic away from me for several seconds instead of towards me.  I was concerned then because I went into low battery territory and still no telemetry/video. The Mavic was never more than a 10 second flight back to me.   I was over a beach and unsure how far away from the water.  I needed to bring it closer in-land but couldn't use the video to be certain.  The video came back momentarily and I could see that I was over land ( I pressed RTH but there was no response!  I suspected lag but a few min passed and battery draining.  I started to get panic-y of course but I am very experienced and flown in many situations and had plenty experience with managing this.  But with out the Mavic responding to RC commands at this point I was more than concerned because now it was difficult to know for certain if the Mavic was returning to home or stationary.  Video unfroze for a couple seconds, I could see where I was and had full signal strength, 18 sats and 7 m altitude.  Then I received the message that I could not return to home b/c of not enough battery!  It wanted to auto-land; I repeatedly pressed cancel as I wanted to land manually as there was much vegetation but it kept giving me the OK or cancel.  At this point the video froze again.  Moments later the app displayed "Disconnected" as did the RC ("Connecting...).  No response, at this point it had landed for sure.  Over land? Over water? I was  sure over land. All I could go on was my last visual and the last image I saw on the screen before it froze.  I immediately went to that location and could not locate the drone!  I used the "Find my drone" to get the exact last known GPS fix.  I walked up/down the beach talking with people and found 2 separate people that confirmed seeing it fly over head- one one saw it land and no one had anymore helpful info.  I searched the gps area for hours and no luck.  Contacted all the property owners in that area and so far no sightings.  

I am so sorry for the late update here, Randy, I should've replied to you on another post, have you received it? Really sorry for the loss. Please contact our support and we will help to find out the reason of this case if the drone is under warranty.
2017-11-28
Use props
Jos A
Second Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

Well reading your story, last weekend when i start up my MP, I noticed i had a firmware update message on the dji go 4 app(4.1.15). I ignored it and take off, I lost connection with my MP on 18 mtrs height .
Land and boot again controller , MP, phone and retry again, same issues. I went back to home , update firmware and everything is oke, and connection stays.
Question to Thor, info engineers: When you get the message firmware update and you don't update could be that the connection will be broken at a certain distance or height?
2017-11-28
Use props
randy.sauder
lvl.4
Canada

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-11-28 01:56
I am so sorry for the late update here, Randy, I should've replied to you on another post, have you received it? Really sorry for the loss. Please contact our support and we will help to find out the reason of this case if the drone is under warranty.

Hi, no problem. I can see you've been busy with this issue.  I will open a case asap.  Yes the Mavic is still under warranty.  Are you able to get involved with this case?  I worry that the support people may be out of touch with the details of what's been happening to people with the latest update; and of course unaware that I was attempting to manage the strange Mavic behavior leading up to my loss.  If you could put in a word to support me that would be fantastic; I probably would need to give you the case # once it is assigned.  Cheers.
2017-11-28
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

randy.sauder Posted at 2017-11-28 10:49
Hi, no problem. I can see you've been busy with this issue.  I will open a case asap.  Yes the Mavic is still under warranty.  Are you able to get involved with this case?  I worry that the support people may be out of touch with the details of what's been happening to people with the latest update; and of course unaware that I was attempting to manage the strange Mavic behavior leading up to my loss.  If you could put in a word to support me that would be fantastic; I probably would need to give you the case # once it is assigned.  Cheers.

Hi Randy, we will analyze the case via your flight record. Frankly speaking, if there is only transmission issue, there might not be the cause for the accident, coz even when there is no transmission, the drone could be under the control of the RC.
But now I am not able to view your data, our engineers will review the data and find the true reason of it. Thank you for your understanding.
2017-12-2
Use props
randy.sauder
lvl.4
Canada

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-12-2 21:17
Hi Randy, we will analyze the case via your flight record. Frankly speaking, if there is only transmission issue, there might not be the cause for the accident, coz even when there is no transmission, the drone could be under the control of the RC.
But now I am not able to view your data, our engineers will review the data and find the true reason of it. Thank you for your understanding.

Thanks Thor for your quick replies.  I’m trying to give all my information/data to DJI so that: a) DJI can support me by replacing my Mavic and b) So others can be helped so it doesn’t happen to anyone else.  By ‘data’ do you mean the blackbox data on the mavic?  I didn’t recover the Mavic; it’s gone (despite searching it’s gps location and contacting every property owner in the immediate area  ) so there is no data to extract (I’m going off my best and good memory of my entire flight).  Your last reply has me worried…are you saying that I should expect that DJI will not support my claim because even if the app was faulty I still could have controlled the Mavic using the RC controller only?  That would be crazy and the RC/App/Firmware are a system and full operation requires all 3 to cooperate.   Although I am experienced and can operate with RC only  I noted in one of my posts that the RC wasn’t taking my commands also and I doubted the readings too (and near the end of flight it was reading “Connecting…” and I couldn’t reconnect.  I also needed the app as the mavic didn’t appear to be moving back to me under my command.  One thing I’ve had happen before, and I suspected this, is that it would not move because the sun’s glare was preventing the vision system from it moving.  On my return path was possible direct sunlight.  I could not go into the app (I tried!) to disable the vision sensors to free it to move!  I’m not absolutely certain this was the case, but I couldn’t rule it out b/c the app was faulty and the app controls the RC as you know (Sport mode did not bypass this, so my assumption was the commands by RC were ineffective).  By this time I was in critical battery level territory (and my ability to troubleshoot was over) and hovering at 7m while I ran to it’s location and it wasn’t found (despite a couple witnesses who saw it near my last gps location fix).  I suspect it landed just beyond where I physically saw it in dense brush or a tall tree.  If the app was functioning correctly I would have at least had an accurate gps data to locate it too; at some point the app crapped out and stopped sending/receiving data including GPS.  Since it has been nearly 2 weeks since it was lost and my contacts haven’t reported it recovered, I am going to officially enter my support case now.  I am trusting, hoping that DJI will do the right thing with all the info I’ve been providing. Cheers.
2017-12-3
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

randy.sauder Posted at 2017-12-3 15:20
Thanks Thor for your quick replies.  I’m trying to give all my information/data to DJI so that: a) DJI can support me by replacing my Mavic and b) So others can be helped so it doesn’t happen to anyone else.  By ‘data’ do you mean the blackbox data on the mavic?  I didn’t recover the Mavic; it’s gone (despite searching it’s gps location and contacting every property owner in the immediate area  ) so there is no data to extract (I’m going off my best and good memory of my entire flight).  Your last reply has me worried…are you saying that I should expect that DJI will not support my claim because even if the app was faulty I still could have controlled the Mavic using the RC controller only?  That would be crazy and the RC/App/Firmware are a system and full operation requires all 3 to cooperate.   Although I am experienced and can operate with RC only  I noted in one of my posts that the RC wasn’t taking my commands also and I doubted the readings too (and near the end of flight it was reading “Connecting…” and I couldn’t reconnect.  I also needed the app as the mavic didn’t appear to be moving back to me under my command.  One thing I’ve had happen before, and I suspected this, is that it would not move because the sun’s glare was preventing the vision system from it moving.  On my return path was possible direct sunlight.  I could not go into the app (I tried!) to disable the vision sensors to free it to move!  I’m not absolutely certain this was the case, but I couldn’t rule it out b/c the app was faulty and the app controls the RC as you know (Sport mode did not bypass this, so my assumption was the commands by RC were ineffective).  By this time I was in critical battery level territory (and my ability to troubleshoot was over) and hovering at 7m while I ran to it’s location and it wasn’t found (despite a couple witnesses who saw it near my last gps location fix).  I suspect it landed just beyond where I physically saw it in dense brush or a tall tree.  If the app was functioning correctly I would have at least had an accurate gps data to locate it too; at some point the app crapped out and stopped sending/receiving data including GPS.  Since it has been nearly 2 weeks since it was lost and my contacts haven’t reported it recovered, I am going to officially enter my support case now.  I am trusting, hoping that DJI will do the right thing with all the info I’ve been providing. Cheers.

Hi, I understand your situation, if you have contacted our support, please also note it in your case.
For the data, it concludes the data from the RC and your flight records. Please refer to the tutorials below.

2017-12-3
Use props
randy.sauder
lvl.4
Canada

Hi Thor.  Question: I followed the above videos.  For the RC controller, I only see 2 files in my export folder ("cp_assert" and "fatal"), but the video showed several files.  Is this correct?  I ran the export twice and again I see these two data files...
2017-12-7
Use props
LadyMavic2
lvl.1
New Zealand

randy.sauder Posted at 2017-11-15 09:59
Thanks Thor, appreciate the help.  The restriction issue went away...when I flew I found NO restriction even though I got the warning.  I've installed/uninstalled a few times...still massive lag on version 4.1.15.  In addition to video transmission lag, there is a huge time delay in sending commands (take picture).  I can press picture and camera will respond about 1 min later.  Telemetry on the RC appears realtime but not in the app.  My phone is the OnePlusOne/Android latest v 6.  I've used every version of Go4 since introduction on the Mavic and never had any issues with this phone; contrary to what many users report I've never had the app crash on my phone- not even once!   However, version 4.1.15 has made my flying nearly useless/frustrating.  I cannot find/download version 4.1.9 or .10???  These will work but where can I get a link to these?

I had the same issues with mine. Never had a problem on my phone (Umi Super) before the app update. When I went back to a previous version, I got the height restriction and, as yours did, it went away. I reinstalled with the latest update and the lagging is better and no more pixilation. The lag is still minor. So I may have to reinstall a prior version until it's sorted. A bit of a let down when a customer is watching.
2017-12-7
Use props
LadyMavic2
lvl.1
New Zealand

I had the same issues. Downgraded to an earlier version.
2017-12-7
Use props
randy.sauder
lvl.4
Canada

LadyMavic2 Posted at 2017-12-7 20:35
I had the same issues with mine. Never had a problem on my phone (Umi Super) before the app update. When I went back to a previous version, I got the height restriction and, as yours did, it went away. I reinstalled with the latest update and the lagging is better and no more pixilation. The lag is still minor. So I may have to reinstall a prior version until it's sorted. A bit of a let down when a customer is watching.

Yes it was quite annoying to say the least.  Be VERY careful with this issue (lagging and video loss- not the height restriction issue per se)..it caused me to actually lose my Mavic (lots of prior posts on this). I may have been successful with an emergency RTH but one of the issues (height restriction) is that it caused me to not trust the RTH height settings in the app - there were trees nearby and I didn't want to risk a RTH and by the time I gave up on the app, battery drain didn't allow it as an option; and the RC wasn't cooperating.    I'm only now getting DJI to investigate, we'll see if they replace or ignore responsibility.  Good luck.
2017-12-8
Use props
randy.sauder
lvl.4
Canada

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-12-2 21:17
Hi Randy, we will analyze the case via your flight record. Frankly speaking, if there is only transmission issue, there might not be the cause for the accident, coz even when there is no transmission, the drone could be under the control of the RC.

Hi Thor, you had asked for my support case # so you could followup on my behalf.

My case # is #885917.

They recently asked for my full shipping address, hopefully that is a good sign...
2017-12-16
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

randy.sauder Posted at 2017-12-16 20:56
Hi Thor, you had asked for my support case # so you could followup on my behalf.

My case # is #885917.

Hi Randy, good to hear back from you. I checked the ticket, please kindly provide the info needed, and we will help to do the analysis of the accident. Hope all things will be addressed soon.
2017-12-17
Use props
randy.sauder
lvl.4
Canada

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-11-28 01:56
I am so sorry for the late update here, Randy, I should've replied to you on another post, have you received it? Really sorry for the loss. Please contact our support and we will help to find out the reason of this case if the drone is under warranty.

Hi Thor.  It's been a while...I need your help please!!

Could you please help expedite my warranty (and/or Care Refresh?) claim....CAS-1320095-D3P2D3.

It's been almost 3 months since my loss and I initiated my claim directly with support as you directed back in December.  I gave them every file/info they asked for in early Jan but after several attempts, I have never received ANY update or reply at all!!

I am really looking forward to a good resolution on my warranty case and appreciate an update as it has been a long time and I'm needing a Mavic soon!

Appreciated,
Randy

2018-2-13
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

randy.sauder Posted at 2018-2-13 14:10
Hi Thor.  It's been a while...I need your help please!!

Could you please help expedite my warranty (and/or Care Refresh?) claim....CAS-1320095-D3P2D3.

Randy, sorry for the unpleasant experience. We will follow the case and have someone contact you. Thanks for your patience.
2018-2-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules