Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom3 Advanced ESC error
1034210 1034210 2017-11-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Susan
Administrator

workinganimal Posted at 2018-5-28 01:49
Hy DJI Diana.

Could you please send me the 1.11.30 firmware. I have a P3P and also having the ESC error from time to time.

Sorry, Diana is not online for now, I've PMed you the download link, please check later.
2018-6-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

chrisw Posted at 2018-6-10 14:55
Hi Diana.  I  also a P3P that is getting this error after the v1.11.20 update.  Can anyone please send me the download link. and isit a p3x or p3s? which one is for p3 professional?
It is much appreciated.

Chris, the correct file of P3P is P3X, confirm that I've sent you the correct link. No worries.
P3S is the bin file for P3A.
2018-6-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans6f01fb45 Posted at 2018-6-12 04:56
please I have P3A with esc error. you could send me the update 1.11.30?

Well received, please kindly check whether it is the correct one I sent in PM later.
2018-6-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Dale 68 Posted at 2018-6-12 06:16
Time to join the bandwagon getting the ESC message, any chance for the 1.11.30 update on the P3A, Thanks

Dale, Diana is not available at this moment, I'll PM you the link soon, please check later.
2018-6-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

MORVIK Posted at 2018-6-13 09:38
Hi can you please send me v.1.11.30 firmware for p3 advanced  as I have the latest firmware but am experiencing intermittent ESC errors.  No crashes.
Thanks.

Does the issue only appear after updating to the latest firmware? If yes, please kindly find the link in PM to see whether it helps.
2018-6-14
Use props
Dale 68
lvl.4
Flight distance : 338468 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-6-14 23:41
Does the issue only appear after updating to the latest firmware? If yes, please kindly find the link in PM to see whether it helps.

Thanks for the link, I'll try it out over the weekend
2018-6-15
Use props
fans9e1a322a
New
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-11-12 23:01
Just to verify, the issue only appears after the latest update, right? I have PMed you the download link and try again. Any questions, feel free to contact us.

hi could you also send me this file im having the same issue with my drone phantom 3 advanced. thank you
2018-6-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans9e1a322a Posted at 2018-6-16 11:25
hi could you also send me this file im having the same issue with my drone phantom 3 advanced. thank you

Sorry for the late response. I've received your message, please kindly check the link in PM to see whether it is the correct one.
2018-6-19
Use props
daniel_vallejo
New

Bolivia

Just to verify, the issue only appears after the latest update, right? I have PMed you the download link and try again. Any questions, feel free to contact us.

Good day,

After I updated to FW v.1.11.20 I now get a ESC error message on my Go-App, never had this happen until I updated everything.
They are saying there is 'Firmware v1.11.30" update for ESC error. I can not find this v1.11.30 any place on the DJI sight. Could someone give me some insight to this please.

I help my, plase
2018-6-20
Use props
rmracer27
New

United States

updated to FW V.1.11.20 and getting ESC error now. where can I get this newest update to fix my problem. was fine til I did this update.
2018-6-21
Use props
TomWolves
lvl.4
Flight distance : 110577 ft
United States

rmracer27 Posted at 2018-6-21 17:21
updated to FW V.1.11.20 and getting ESC error now. where can I get this newest update to fix my problem. was fine til I did this update.

rmracer, PM(Personal Message) DJI Susan she can give you the link.
2018-6-21
Use props
rmracer27
New

United States

TomWolves Posted at 2018-6-21 17:35
rmracer, PM(Personal Message) DJI Susan she can give you the link.

I just did a few minutes ago. Thanks!
2018-6-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

daniel_vallejo Posted at 2018-6-20 12:56
Good day,

After I updated to FW v.1.11.20 I now get a ESC error message on my Go-App, never had this happen until I updated everything.

Daniel, may I know which drone do you use? P3A or P3P? I'll send the link in PM later, make sure you are updating with the correct one.
2018-6-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

rmracer27 Posted at 2018-6-21 17:37
I just did a few minutes ago. Thanks!

Received with thanks! Please kindly check the link in PM and try later.
2018-6-22
Use props
daniel_vallejo
New

Bolivia

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-6-22 02:30
Daniel, may I know which drone do you use? P3A or P3P? I'll send the link in PM later, make sure you are updating with the correct one.

shure,

Thank you for your help,
My Dron it is a DJI PHANTOM Professional 3

2018-6-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

daniel_vallejo Posted at 2018-6-22 11:15
shure,

Thank you for your help,

That's all right. If there is anything else we can help, feel free to contact us.
2018-6-29
Use props
djiuser_7cJj9IboZIsC
New

My P3P is having the "ESC Status Error" . Can I please have the link to the firmware? Thank you.
2018-7-5
Use props
Faneur58
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13996 ft

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=119447&aid=74685&from=album&page=3

I have the same problem with version 1.1.30 on my phantom advenced, would you have a djsusan solution?

2018-7-6
Use props
PatMecheE
lvl.1

United States

Hi Susan, I just updated my P3P and I am having issues with ESC. I recently updated the controller and the drone. I cannot fly the drone due to the ESC issues onscreen. I have read through some of your posts and seems like you have found a fix.
2018-7-7
Use props
PatMecheE
lvl.1

United States

Susan, I have PM'd you. Can you please send this?
2018-7-11
Use props
PatMecheE
lvl.1

United States

Still waiting for the update and its been  5 days and I have an entire engineering team waiting for this. Can you please send asap? Does anyone else have a link to the update?
2018-7-12
Use props
Mattfoo83
lvl.1

Also need help with the esc status error. P3A thanks to anyone for help.
2018-7-23
Use props
AC_MTX
lvl.1

United States

My drone got ECS status error, I update to new firmware and also IMU calibration and no fixed. Does anyone have Beta firmware please PM and share.

Thanks in advance

Thang
2018-7-31
Use props
Wisco Aerial
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1107841 ft
United States

I have the same ESC error and would love the beta software in hopes that it will fix my P3A. Thanks.
2018-7-31
Use props
Pep Salou
lvl.1
Flight distance : 31680 ft

Mexico

Pidda Posted at 2018-3-29 06:24
Okey, thanks for your help. I got the ESC status error when i upgraded to 1.11.20 version. I got the 1.11.30 version and upgraded it with success but still got the ESC status error. I have tried to re-install it several time but same results, ESC status error. I don't know more to do. Anyone?

I have same problem as you.
2018-7-31
Use props
Texcoonazz
New
Flight distance : 135768 ft
United States

When I last flew my Phantom in Sept I updated to 1.11.20 and everything appeared to work well.  Today I take it out to get ready for trip to NC and when I turned it on I got an ESC error and message showing weak signal.  I restarted and it went away.  I flew it briefly, brought it down, turned it off.  When I turned everything back on the ESC error returned,  Weak signal message returned and the gimbal is not aligned properly.    I turned it off multiple times and tried different batteries.  Nothing worked.  I reinstalled the latest software from your site which is what was already in it and still have same ESC error, weak signal and gimbal is not aligned properly.   When I move the sticks to try to get the motor to engage I notice the camera moves slightly in the direction I move the left stick.  Not sure what is going on or how to correct.    I read multiple posts about Firmware v1.11.30 but can't find that anywhere.   
2018-8-19
Use props
TomWolves
lvl.4
Flight distance : 110577 ft
United States

Texcoonazz Posted at 2018-8-19 14:58
When I last flew my Phantom in Sept I updated to 1.11.20 and everything appeared to work well.  Today I take it out to get ready for trip to NC and when I turned it on I got an ESC error and message showing weak signal.  I restarted and it went away.  I flew it briefly, brought it down, turned it off.  When I turned everything back on the ESC error returned,  Weak signal message returned and the gimbal is not aligned properly.    I turned it off multiple times and tried different batteries.  Nothing worked.  I reinstalled the latest software from your site which is what was already in it and still have same ESC error, weak signal and gimbal is not aligned properly.   When I move the sticks to try to get the motor to engage I notice the camera moves slightly in the direction I move the left stick.  Not sure what is going on or how to correct.    I read multiple posts about Firmware v1.11.30 but can't find that anywhere.

Try to personal message DJI Susan, and explain what is going on. Then she can send you a link for the fix. It worked for my Phantom3 Advanced. Good luck!!
2018-8-19
Use props
Paul Mahoney
lvl.1

United States

Susan,
I am also having the ESC status error it just started out of nowhere my firmware is up to date, I am not sure what to try
2018-9-11
Use props
Ruvym Don
lvl.1
Flight distance : 32795 ft

United States

Hi Susan my Phantom 3 Pro is having the ESC error after latest update please help all people say its a $300 fix which is really dumb because all i did is download the STUPED update...
2018-9-21
Use props
djiuser_a9VMQLFD1nOo
New

Belize

Just to verify, the issue only appears after the latest update, right? I have PMed you the download link and try again. Any questions, feel free to contact us.

Hey .. i have a phantom 3 pro and after i updated it i kept getting the esc error i dont know what to do. Can you plesse help me ?
2018-9-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_7cJj9IboZIsC Posted at 2018-7-5 09:30
My P3P is having the "ESC Status Error" . Can I please have the link to the firmware? Thank you.

Sorry for the late response. The PM does not work well sometimes, you may check whether you have received the message later, thanks!
2018-9-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Faneur58 Posted at 2018-7-6 21:49
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=119447&aid=74685&from=album&page=3

Hi Faneur58, did you receive my previous message in PM? If still not, please kindly advise, I'll resend for you.
2018-9-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

PatMecheE Posted at 2018-7-12 13:09
Still waiting for the update and its been  5 days and I have an entire engineering team waiting for this. Can you please send asap? Does anyone else have a link to the update?

Hello PatMecheE, sorry for the late response. I've checked the PM history, the link has been sent to you on July, please kindly check whether you have received it.

BTW, if you need one's attention, please click the reply button under one's message so that he/she can get the reminder and handle it timely, thanks!
2018-9-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Mattfoo83 Posted at 2018-7-23 14:35
Also need help with the esc status error. P3A thanks to anyone for help.

Hi there, I just sent you a message in PM, please kindly check whether you have received it. Also, please kindly click the reply button under my message so that I can get the reminder timely, thanks so much!
2018-9-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

AC_MTX Posted at 2018-7-31 13:02
My drone got ECS status error, I update to new firmware and also IMU calibration and no fixed. Does anyone have Beta firmware please PM and share.

Thanks in advance

Hi Thang, I'm sorry for keeping you waiting. The firmware only fixed the ESC error after updating to the latest firmware, I've sent you a message in PM, please check whether it helps.
2018-9-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_a9VMQLFD1nOo Posted at 2018-9-27 18:08
Hey .. i have a phantom 3 pro and after i updated it i kept getting the esc error i dont know what to do. Can you plesse help me ?

I've received your message in PM and responded as well, please kindly check it later, thanks so much!
2018-9-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Pep Salou Posted at 2018-7-31 22:55
I have same problem as you.

Hi Pep Salou, if the V1.11.30 cannot fix your issue, we're sorry that the unit needs to be sent in for diagnosis, hope for your understanding.
2018-9-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Texcoonazz Posted at 2018-8-19 14:58
When I last flew my Phantom in Sept I updated to 1.11.20 and everything appeared to work well.  Today I take it out to get ready for trip to NC and when I turned it on I got an ESC error and message showing weak signal.  I restarted and it went away.  I flew it briefly, brought it down, turned it off.  When I turned everything back on the ESC error returned,  Weak signal message returned and the gimbal is not aligned properly.    I turned it off multiple times and tried different batteries.  Nothing worked.  I reinstalled the latest software from your site which is what was already in it and still have same ESC error, weak signal and gimbal is not aligned properly.   When I move the sticks to try to get the motor to engage I notice the camera moves slightly in the direction I move the left stick.  Not sure what is going on or how to correct.    I read multiple posts about Firmware v1.11.30 but can't find that anywhere.

Hi Texcoonazz, sorry for the late response. Just to verify, has the drone been involved in the crash or hard landing before? The V1.11.30 only fixes the ESC error just after updating the firmware, I'm not sure whether it is helpful in your case, you may have a try later. If still no luck, I'm afraid that you may consider sending it in for diagnosis. Hope for your understanding.
2018-9-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Paul Mahoney Posted at 2018-9-11 03:11
Susan,
I am also having the ESC status error it just started out of nowhere my firmware is up to date, I am not sure what to try

I've sent you a message in PM, please kindly check later, thanks!
2018-9-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Ruvym Don Posted at 2018-9-21 08:13
Hi Susan my Phantom 3 Pro is having the ESC error after latest update please help all people say its a $300 fix which is really dumb because all i did is download the STUPED update...

Hi Don, I understand your situation and very sorry for the troubles. Please kindly check the link I sent in PM and see whether it helps.
2018-9-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules