I have also placed an order.
Greate work
2015-4-13
Use props
doug
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1897198 ft
United States

Order placed with info. Thanks again, Renaat!
2015-4-13
Use props
ElliotTeskey
lvl.2

Canada

Hi Renaat...just emailed my order to you.....please advise re payment via paypal
2015-4-13
Use props
Renaat
lvl.3

Japan

Thanks for supporting and definitely placed orders (+ 60 sets). We apologize for not immediate answers on your mails, as this passes through our daily work.
IT IS A BIG SUCCESS and we are happy to have realized this project with all of you.
Renaat & Aileen
2015-4-13
Use props
Renaat
lvl.3

Japan

QUESTION FOR ALL ORDERS:  
Do someone has a problem for sending "as a sample" to avoid taxes ?
Sending will be done in an envelop for less as 10 filters. Of course each filter is packed in hard plastic box surrounded with bubbles.
Renaat
design of the box:
NDboxdesign.jpg
2015-4-13
Use props
Renaat
lvl.3

Japan

FOR YOUR INFORMATION WHEN PAYING, you will see the name WEN Hong:
MISS WEN Hong is my wife (Chinese) and her english name is Aileen. PayPal takes the name marked on bank account, which is … Chinese. Chinese people always have a Chinese name and a western, as for western Chinese names are difficult. Thanks to her we found the best factory after refusing 3 others.
There are no invoices, as we act on non commercial basis. But if necessary we can issue one from PayPal.
2015-4-13
Use props
Renaat
lvl.3

Japan

By the way, me, Renaat, Belgian, has a Chinese name which is: 可再生 marked on my Chinese driver license and what means "recycled"   
2015-4-13
Use props
Fred D
lvl.4
Flight distance : 56184 ft
Canada

Hi Renaat   I just sent you my order for a set of your ND filters.  I would like to thank you for taking the time to develop these much needed accessories for the I1, Thank You!
2015-4-14
Use props
Sky High Aerial
lvl.3

Canada

Renaat Posted at 2015-4-14 15:32
QUESTION FOR ALL ORDERS:  
Send ...

I am all for the "creative accounting" aspect, especially when it comes to paying taxes.
Hopefully, naming them as sample will also alleviate having to pay duty?
2015-4-14
Use props
PureSQNut
lvl.4

United States

Renaat Posted at 2015-4-14 15:32
QUESTION FOR ALL ORDERS:  
Send ...

I am fine with sending as samples
2015-4-14
Use props
tkeeg
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2629813 ft
United States

I am also fine with sending as samples.
2015-4-14
Use props
Hambone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 693209 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm in, thank you.
2015-4-14
Use props
PaperPlane
lvl.3

United States

Sending as samples is fine by me.
2015-4-14
Use props
REDBARON
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2456043 ft
Canada

Just placed order......
2015-4-14
Use props
DJeff1
lvl.2

United States

Just placed my order as well. Now, I patiently wait for a yellow DHL truck.
2015-4-14
Use props
insectorchid3
lvl.2

United States

how or where mite i place an order?
2015-4-14
Use props
Renaat
lvl.3

Japan

insectorchid3 Posted at 2015-4-15 08:30
how or where mite i place an order?

please mail to ceulenaere@gmail.com with info:
your choice fix set (ND8-16-32) with or without ND64
full shipping address and mobile telephone number required by DHL

Here it is 8:45 am, I will be absent for some video shooting days, sorry for some late responses, but our business must go on too. I will try to treat your messages in the evenings.

We already will need the extra stock at the factory, but no problem, there is 2 times more as we ordered.
2015-4-14
Use props
capalvch
lvl.3
Flight distance : 71125 ft
Venezuela

emailed my data to you.
full set to Hallandale Florida USA
thanks
2015-4-14
Use props
Fred D
lvl.4
Flight distance : 56184 ft
Canada

No problem I'll take them as samples, already ordered
2015-4-14
Use props
media100
lvl.2

United States

@Renaat: could you please post some photos taken with your ND filters with frontlighting ( the sun flaring directly into the optics) ? ...that's a lighting situation where filters show their quality...
2015-4-14
Use props
simplydp
lvl.3
Flight distance : 8448074 ft
  • >>>
United States

houston Posted at 2015-4-12 06:08
OK, I have a stupid question. Why is the 3g so important? Will it throw off the gimbal blance? What  ...

Yes, gimbal balance is everything.  Every gram counts.
2015-4-15
Use props
Renaat
lvl.3

Japan

media100 Posted at 2015-4-15 14:59
@Renaat: could you please post some photos taken with your ND filters with frontlighting ( the sun f ...

I will try tomorrow, but as you know, I only have the ND4 made by our factory as a sample. My DJI-one was broken by sending to the factory for analyzing.
Also, besides our normal very busy activity, we need to answer every day a 100 mails concerning the orders…. it becomes hard work. Next days we will be not all the time at home for video shooting at a factory, please be patient.
2015-4-15
Use props
tc_chay
lvl.2
Brunei

Email sent ........ Looking at 1 set
2015-4-15
Use props
r.fromeyer
New

Germany

Hello, where can I order a set of these ND filters? Greetings from germany, Rudolf

r.fromeyer@produktionclipart.de
2015-4-15
Use props
Gatorone30
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1145489 ft
United States

Renaat,

Thank you for the quick response. Good customer service! I sent payment this morning.

Regards,
2015-4-15
Use props
AStoryintheSky
lvl.1

United States

Payment Sent!
2015-4-15
Use props
Renaat
lvl.3

Japan

A very quick proof of the high quality filter, no flare.
I took the photo complete against the sunshine.
Photo 1: the set up, sun straight on the lens
Photo 2: filter on the DJI camera (the new one, my DJI one is broken), perfect fitting
Photo 3: copy screen of the remote control
Photo 4: copy screen of "automatic" lightroom treatment of the DNG
Photo 5: the result exported of photo 4

Now at work: please be patient for replying on your mails, we are very busy at the moment to get some free time when we will dispatch the filters.

Photo 1

Photo 1

Photo 2

Photo 2

Photo 3

Photo 3

Photo 4

Photo 4

Photo 5

Photo 5
2015-4-15
Use props
GENETTICO
lvl.3

United States

Renaat Posted at 2015-4-16 09:50
A very quick proof of the high quality filter, no flare.
I took the photo complete against the suns ...

Hi Rennat.. Just sent you an email with an order. Please let me know you got it and send me infoon how to pay you via paypal?

Thank you for making this happen!
2015-4-15
Use props
crossfittb
lvl.3

United States

Renaat Posted at 2015-4-11 21:30
We agreed by telephone call (will be made on contract during next days) the following, knowing that ...

Ok just ordered the full set + the ND64. Can't wait to get them.

Thanks for putting this together for all of us.
2015-4-16
Use props
gboivin
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1544416 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just ordered set. Thanks for the hard work on the filters. Job well done to you and your Wife!!
2015-4-16
Use props
PeteGould
lvl.4

United States

Just ordered two complete (including 64) sets!  Great job!!
2015-4-16
Use props
Renaat
lvl.3

Japan

We are film shooting for some days, please be patient, we will answer your mails. We need to finish the job before wednesday, so  hardly occupied. I used in this shootings my new ND4, one word: perfect and happy with it.
To make our work easier, be clear what you exactly order: a set is always ND8-16-32, extra is ND 64. Asking a full set is not clear for us.
Full delivery address with phone number. If paid by PayPal with another e-mail, please refer to your original e-mail address, that will safe us a lot of work to find you back.
Thanks to all.
2015-4-17
Use props
Sky High Aerial
lvl.3

Canada

Renaat Posted at 2015-4-18 08:13
We are film shooting for some days, please be patient, we will answer your mails. We need to finish  ...

Today should be the day that we get word if the filters have arrived and hopefully a successfully quality check!
Please give us an update Renaat- I am sure we are all excited to find out
2015-4-21
Use props
woodielb
lvl.2
Flight distance : 78061552 ft
United States

Awsome, sent email with order, just awaiting info on how to pay.

BTW Renaat, I'm also married to a beautiful Chinese lady. We live in Chengdu part time, would love to visit Qindao & have a beer!
2015-4-21
Use props
AStoryintheSky
lvl.1

United States

What's the latest!?
2015-4-22
Use props
Sky High Aerial
lvl.3

Canada

Any news about the filters? Anyone?
2015-4-22
Use props
PeteGould
lvl.4

United States

Renaat?  What's going on with these things?
2015-4-23
Use props
PeteGould
lvl.4

United States

Just heard back from Renaat - it appears we are moving forward.  Looking forward to receiving them!
2015-4-23
Use props
Renaat
lvl.3

Japan

NEWS UPDATE

HELLO DEAR ND-FILTER AND DJI FANS,

Sorry for answering a bit late, but as told you, we are actually very occupied with our daily business. 2 video orders of 7 minutes to finish in 10 days….  a day and night work. Besides all that answering hundreds of your emails …  

The ND-Filters
They are of course in production. We just mailed the factory for preview: they do their best to finish the first production (we changed our order from 100 to 150 filter sets)  on April 27th. Afterwards it will be sent by airplane to our address, 1000 km. China is big.
Meanwhile, in some spare time, we prepare a listing of all your orders and check addresses and telephone numbers (a lot did not add telephone number, they may be delayed). We also ordered special cartons to put them in the plastic DHL-envelops with some bulb plastic for protection.
Normally we will prepare shipping, after checking each filter, from April 28th.
We will be absent from April 30th to Mai 5th as we will be on a film/media fair in Qingdao. This needs to be prepared too….

Those who received a payment confirmation by mail, will be delivered in the first shipping. Other fans who requested our filters, will need to wait at least 2 weeks giving us the time to prepare a new order at the factory for production (10 days) and dispatching.

So dear fans, please be patient, they will come !! As this success was not previewed, it takes a lot of  time for answering mails, order confirmations, checking, etc. ...   We thank you all being happy for what you will receive in some days.

Renaat & Aileen.
2015-4-23
Use props
Renaat
lvl.3

Japan

NEWS UPDATE !!
We had just 1 hour to make this update, we are filming during some days.
Factory confirmed by written we will receive the filters on Wednesday April 30th. They had some delay because of testing the high quality coatings on the difficult to handle 0,5mm glass.  Always changes with Chinese factories, you know it of DJI.
Now, I took all in my hands and pushed them to make it very clear, my wife is too friendly. German way, efficient and punktlich, no excuses for delays.
Herewith my sms to the factory:
Dear sir,
1. We are able to cancel the contract as you delayed.
2. Be sure we will not accept medium quality and color shift as mentioned in the contract.
3. You will send the first lot on April 28th: the complete order of nd 8-16-32-64 separately packed as the sample received, no partial delivery.
4.  It will be sent by air express 1 day to be received on Wednesday 29th.
Fulfilling these conditions, we will accept  for a last time the delay. If all is going well, personally I will need 2 other filters for a 95mm thread lens, and test out some polarizers.
Please in future, never use Chinese way of dealing with western, we prefer the truth from the start, even bad, at least we can decide to accept or not. It will save your lost in R&D investment in case of canceling contract and our time.
Best regards, R. Ceulenaere

His answer:
Dear Sir,
I can only promise 28th send ND 8 ND 16 ND 32 and by 29th can send ND 64 if it went well 28th send all of them but i can not promise yet i am trying producing it pls just give some more time thanks a lot! Mr.xxxx

To feel already closer with you filters, herewith some photos of the production and one photo of our preparation, ready to dispatch to you.
We repeat to all fans who received the order confirmation will be delivered the first. Order confirmations later as April 21th 8:52pm our time will pass in the second shipment previewed from Mai 20th. This will be faster as no extra tests and controls will be necessary. The first shipment is the most difficult for this new product.
We thank you all for patience and please accept our honesty in informing you. If I knew all this issues with the Chinese, I never would have started up, it gives me too much free stress. Now urgently back to our normal work.

Best regards, Renaat
87D4E93269A475F2771F7F7FBCF33A0F.jpeg
282FFC142936E643A3D613B589C397D8.jpeg
A0AB51EF587437A3A02C6E5E34537CC7.jpeg
A815D8B3E9715343AA6DE78B179E0308.jpeg
63D1C465D2158DD4EABE552B0A5C9A2B.jpeg
2015-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules