Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RichJ53
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Renaat Posted at 2015-5-21 17:25
Today we sent out the last parcels of the second shipment. Soon all will have their tracking numbers ...

Hello Renaat,

Thanks   they are awesome! I checked mine and I have one of each lens. 3, 4, 5 dots on each one. I have not used them yet as they only arrived today.

Cant wait to give them a try and thank you for all of your hard work getting these to us.
Rich

IMG_5692.JPG IMG_5693.JPG
2015-5-26
Use props
phdraw
lvl.1

United States

Renaat Posted at 2015-4-12 06:49
we have the solution, please private mail.

I'm new to the forum. How can I PM you or email you?
2015-5-27
Use props
phdraw
lvl.1

United States

Sky High Aerial Posted at 2015-4-14 01:29
Hi Everyone,

I will preface:  This is asking for billing clarification.  By no means am I questioni ...

Were can I find his email?
2015-5-27
Use props
neumeister
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2172717 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Renaat Posted at 2015-4-11 21:30
We agreed by telephone call (will be made on contract during next days) the following, knowing that ...

Got my set since May 26th, nice piece of work!
2015-5-29
Use props
AllHappyUp
lvl.1

phdraw Posted at 2015-5-28 05:54
Were can I find his email?

link to renaats post on the first page of this thread:
Link
2015-5-29
Use props
Squawk
lvl.1
Flight distance : 728330 ft
Netherlands

Renaat, will the filter set for the P3 include ND 8, ND 16 and ND32?
And do you think they can be in customers hands before the 5 th of July?
2015-5-29
Use props
Prax
lvl.2

France

Hello Renaat,

i just sent you an email, let me know if everything's ok.

Greetings from PARIS.
2015-6-1
Use props
chazclimber
lvl.1

United States

Renaat Posted at 2015-4-16 09:50
A very quick proof of the high quality filter, no flare.
I took the photo complete against the suns ...

Hi Renaat, I would like to order a set of your ND filters for the I1 How do I go about ordering?
Thanks
2015-6-1
Use props
Renaat
lvl.3

Hong Kong

Sorry to all, we were very busy last weeks.
Yesterday we started to send out the 3rd shipment (250 sets), we will continue in some spare time today and tomorrow.
As still a lot of you ask us for more, we decided to let produce a 250 sets more. These will arrive about june 18th for shipment June 20th. Indeed we order in small quantities as we do not like to keep stock as we do this work only for you and for free. Orders can be done with a simple mail to   ceulenaere@gmail.com   for further instructions.
Yesterday we received a graduated one as a sample, not so pleased with it: the graduation must be more smooth and longer, I will propose to cover half of the filter and from ND3 to ND0 and this applied on a ND 8 and ND 16. We call factory today to apply our specifications.
Best regards to all, and for those who do mails, please be patient, we are not always in front of our computer and we are not a shop.
Aileen & Renaat

graduated sample

graduated sample
2015-6-4
Use props
Renaat
lvl.3

Hong Kong

Squawk Posted at 2015-5-29 21:59
And do you think they can be in ...

before 5th july, I really can not tell that. As we need to produce a new barrel first, afterwards select a line of filters that can be put in the slots. We need to design new frames too that pass perfect in the slots.....  no i do not think before the 5th.  Sorry.
2015-6-7
Use props
Renaat
lvl.3

Hong Kong

Squawk Posted at 2015-5-29 21:59
And do you think they can be in ...

before 5th july, I really can not tell that. As we need to produce a new barrel first, afterwards select a line of filters that can be put in the slots. We need to design new frames too that pass perfect in the slots.....  no i do not think before the 5th.  Sorry.
2015-6-7
Use props
Renaat
lvl.3

Hong Kong

Relaxed a bit after sending out 3rd batch !!
Today talking with factory about Phantom3 design barrel, they told me that from this 3rd batch color filter must be better (less magenta). I immediately took my personal 1st batch and looking through I see a slight difference on the ND16, better. Does someone did tests ? Thanks to Jim Hare for his analysis to do better !
Best regards, Aileen & Renaat
2015-6-8
Use props
Squawk
lvl.1
Netherlands

Just a heads up.. the P3 camera barrel is annodized aluminium.
That means there is an inpredictable small bit of tolerance on the barrel thread.
When establishing the thread you want to use for the filters, please make sure the barrel thread is 'worn in' a bit by applying and removing the barrel thread.
This advice is also for people that end up buying your filters, they may have to 'wear in' the P3 camera barrel a bit with the standard UV filter before the new filter can be fully screwed on.
(People using the Polar Pro filters also reported this issue.)
2015-6-9
Use props
Renaat
lvl.3

Hong Kong

Squawk Posted at 2015-6-9 19:34
Just a heads up.. the P3 camera barrel is annodized aluminium.
That means there is an inpredictable  ...

Thanks for advice !  Very kind. We will not use the dji barrel, we will make a new one. We replace the DJI filter by a high quality UV and preview 2 slots to enter the filter of a set we will produce from CPL, ND, graduated etc. The design is sent to factory some days ago. Waiting if it is possible.
2015-6-9
Use props
Squawk
lvl.1
Netherlands

Renaat Posted at 2015-6-10 07:34
Thanks for advice !  Very kind. We will not use the dji barrel, we will make a new one. We replace ...

Oh.. does that imply there may be a chance that these may be purchasable before the 6 th of July?
2015-6-9
Use props
phdraw
lvl.1

United States

Just got my Renaat ND filters and the ND32 works great in the bright, early afternoon sun, keeping me at 1/50th sec. and 100 ISO. I guessing the ND 16 will be for mornings or evenings. Don't see much of a need for the ND8 as it's exactly like DJI's stock ND filter which is weak. Thanks for the quick delivery, Renaat.
2015-6-12
Use props
phdraw
lvl.1

United States

RichJ53 Posted at 2015-5-27 09:42
Hello Renaat,

Thank they are awesome! I checked mine and I have one of each lens. 3, 4, 5 dots on  ...

Yup. Got mine pretty quick too. They're awesome.
2015-6-12
Use props
Inspire1flyer
lvl.2

United States

Hi Renaat! I sent you an order for a full set a few days ago. I'm looking forward to receiving mine. Can't wait! Thank you for making these possible!
2015-6-18
Use props
AllHappyUp
lvl.1

Switzerland

hey renaat

thanks a lot for the package. i got back from vacation (without the drone) and was happy to see that they got delivered. haven't had the chance to test them yet, just had a look at it.
it seems that you improved the product, as they are now marked with dots (3 for ND8, 4 for ND16, 5 for ND32, 6 for ND64). very usefull. I had a marker ready, now it's not needed

can't wait to test them.
2015-6-19
Use props
Inspire1flyer
lvl.2

United States

It's fathers's Day and I just received a notification from DHL that my ND filters will be arriving tomorrow
2015-6-21
Use props
Inspire1flyer
lvl.2

United States

My last was pulled. Hmm why?
2015-6-21
Use props
Inspire1flyer
lvl.2

United States

I'm noticing this happening to others. Might as well just not show them at all.
2015-6-21
Use props
Inspire1flyer
lvl.2

United States

All I wanted to say was my ND filters will arrive tomorrow. I can't wait.
2015-6-21
Use props
Prax
lvl.2

France

Hello Renaat,

I just received the basic set today.

Thanks!
2015-6-22
Use props
BoostedPhantom
lvl.2

United States

Count me in for Phantom 3 filters!
2015-6-22
Use props
Inspire1flyer
lvl.2

United States

I ordered a full set of Renaat's ND Filters. Such good quality and value. His hard work and efforts are appreciated by most of the users of this forum, myself included. I got very fast shipping from China to California too. I was at my LHS today and the dealer was selling a single ND filter, the heavy ones and was asking $59 USD + tax for one ND 16 filter.

2015-6-22
Use props
Glen
lvl.3
Flight distance : 572454 ft
United Kingdom

I would like to order a set please

Kind regards
2015-6-23
Use props
Renaat
lvl.3

Hong Kong

Inspire1flyer Posted at 2015-6-23 08:54
I ordered a full set of Renaat's ND Filters. Such good quality and value. His hard work and efforts  ...

Thank you very much for this one hand demonstration ! Appreciated ! R&A
2015-6-24
Use props
Renaat
lvl.3

Hong Kong

BoostedPhantom Posted at 2015-6-23 05:04
Count me in for Phantom 3 filters!

Just posted a new article at phantompilots.com
News is started !
2015-6-24
Use props
Inspire1flyer
lvl.2

United States

I did a test at sunset with the ND #8 filter sold by Renaat. I find this filter is perfect for late afternoon or early morning. I was shooting manual at 100 ISO 1/60th on the shutter.
http://youtu.be/oomvhf_rzYw
2015-6-30
Use props
jason
lvl.1

United States

Just finally ordered mine. Thank you Renaat and Aileen!!! Can't wait...
2015-7-9
Use props
Rob W
lvl.4
Flight distance : 94390 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

jason@caveracin Posted at 2015-7-10 09:57
Just finally ordered mine. Thank you Renaat and Aileen!!! Can't wait...

You won't regret it, the filters are amazing! Renaat and Aileen have contributed with their filters a lot to the Inspire users. It is a really good and versatile pack of filters. They helped me with my order quickly, and it did not take long before I got the filter pack. Fast delivery and good support!
2015-7-10
Use props
patou72
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3316614 ft
Switzerland

Just sent my order too...

Thank you very much Renaat and Aileen...

Patou
2015-7-16
Use props
Renaat
lvl.3

Hong Kong

All orders paid until July 20th are sent out today !! No hanging orders. Total sets sold and sent out: 1045 !!! Thanks for making that much "inspired" fans happy.
2015-7-20
Use props
gwulf
lvl.1

Germany

Although the filters already arrived some days ago I would like to thank Renaat for the topnotch service! Testing the filters themselves is scheduled for the next days but from a first look they seem to be high quality products.
2015-7-20
Use props
jason
lvl.1

United States

I agree completely with Gwulf, I also just received mine and they are perfect in every way thank you so much for taking your personal time to do this. I sent extra for your time and help. Very much appreciated and extremely happy with order.
2015-7-22
Use props
mm
New
Flight distance : 17927 ft
Spain

I need one... Please post where can we buy it... Thanks
2015-7-25
Use props
remltr
lvl.3

United States

Just how crucial is the ND64? I have a set of Polar Pro filters up to ND32. I would like the ND64, but have to buy a complete set of Renaat filters in order to get it. I have used the ND32 at high noon and had a shutter speed of 1/50 at 100 iso. Not sure if what I would gain would be worth the cost. I am not a pro, so it isn't an absolute necessity for me.

Convince me to spend some more money.
2015-7-25
Use props
gadget1963
lvl.1

Canada

Hi there. I would like to purchase a 'full' set of your filters. Are you planning any of the polarizing filters? Please let me know all Inspire 1 filters currently available and coming up. Based on what I have read in this thread, I trust that any filters you are selling are of excellent quality. Please let me know how to pay and provide shipping info.
2015-7-27
Use props
Barry45
lvl.1

United States

My set arrived today, ordered on the 23rd, arrived in Cincinnati on the 27th.   Packed very carefully, nice cases, great looking filters.  No chance to put them to use yet.

Thanks very much for this service to the Inspire 1 community.   
2015-7-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules