Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
FINALLY APPROVED ND-FILTERS !
123456Next >
27435 207 2015-4-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Renaat
lvl.3

Japan

A big day is april 11th ! The reason I make a new thread after "ND FILTER 8 or 16 ?"  (http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=9552)2 hours ago we received the first sample. As my DJI-ND was broken by sending to the factory (see previous thread) the director was so kind to send me a new "and better" one. 3 grams !!  super coating on glass !! For the stronger ND's it will be same glass with stronger coating.

Next step: make contract, money deposit and production, finally !

Thanks to all fellows to encourage to go to the end,
Renaat.

Herewith the first photos:

same thread

same thread

Finer as DJI

Finer as DJI

Clear=DJI

Clear=DJI

super coating

super coating

super coating

super coating

2015-4-11
Use props
markaguille
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Guernsey

Where can we get these? How much? When?
2015-4-11
Use props
nilsblix
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23047543 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Great news - as soon as you can deliver - post a link here to where we can buy
Thanks for your effort making this
2015-4-11
Use props
yannick.beaumon
lvl.1

Canada

Wow Great !!
2015-4-11
Use props
genettico
lvl.3

United States

nilsblix@gmail. Posted at 2015-4-11 18:36
Great news - as soon as you can deliver - post a link here to where we can buy
Thanks for your effor ...

im in.. Please let us know when and how much!! Great job! Thank you for enhancing the product!
2015-4-11
Use props
Renaat
lvl.3

Japan

We agreed by telephone call (will be made on contract during next days) the following, knowing that we deliver perfect quality: "double" coated, interior and exterior on glass, with special aluminum light weight frame screwing on the DJI 4k camera with same 37 mm thread, 3 grams. For your information the price in China at DJI store for a clear and an ND4 = $ 40,20 USD excl. transport.
We plan a set of:
ND8 (-3 stops), ND16 (-4 stops), ND 32 (-5 stops) for the price of $ 41 USD +  fast transport by air $ 28 = Total delivered at your home for 69 USD.  We also will have a stock of ND4 (-2 stops) that can be added for $15 USD in case  you have a broken DJI one, or if you want a whole set  of same quality filters. On special request we can produce a ND64 (-6) for the lucky persons who are living in ultra sunny places.

We expect delivery of the set and the ND4 at our place in Qingdao (China) april 22th. Before end of april you will be able to use them for the sunny days coming.
We are very pleased with the result and being able to help all Inspire1 flyers to get reasonable shutter speeds and more cinematic videos.
Our investment has no commercial goal and is only to help for better quality video on the Inspire1 and on request of a large group of Inspire fans, as myself.

Best regards and thanks for the support,
Renaat
further information:   ceulenaere@gmail.com
2015-4-11
Use props
dundee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 33550 ft

Thailand

Renaat Posted at 2015-4-11 21:30
We agreed by telephone call (will be made on contract during next days) the following, knowing that ...

Ok Renaat, geef me maar een seintje als het zover is.
2 sets graag.
Thanks
2015-4-11
Use props
Mkell_CA_SF.BAY
lvl.3
Flight distance : 307431 ft
United States

Super! Where can we order? Take my money !
2015-4-11
Use props
DaVePI
lvl.2

United States

Count me in. I will buy all nd filter sets.
2015-4-11
Use props
tkeeg
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2629813 ft
United States

Many thanks to you Renaat for all of your hard work to get this quality product for all of us !
2015-4-11
Use props
yannick.beaumon
lvl.1

Canada

Wow thats great news !!!
2015-4-11
Use props
capalvch
lvl.3
Flight distance : 71125 ft
Venezuela

Ready for order a complete set!
2015-4-11
Use props
chris
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1213051 ft
United Kingdom

Count me in as well.
2015-4-11
Use props
REDBARON
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2456043 ft
Canada

I will pm you....
2015-4-11
Use props
houston
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21241217 ft
  • >>>
United States

OK, I have a stupid question. Why is the 3g so important? Will it throw off the gimbal blance? What if you put on a heaver ND filter?
2015-4-11
Use props
nilsblix
lvl.4
  • >>>
Spain

houston Posted at 2015-4-12 06:08
OK, I have a stupid question. Why is the 3g so important? Will it throw off the gimbal blance? What  ...

I have put on a ND 8 filter on my Inspire 1 - the filter weights 8 g. So fare everything is working well, BUT in the long run I do not know what will happen with the gimbal motors. So I am looking forward to new lighter filters
2015-4-11
Use props
Renaat
lvl.3

Japan

nilsblix@gmail. Posted at 2015-4-12 06:29
I have put on a ND 8 filter on my Inspire 1 - the filter weights 8 g. So far everything is working ...

we have the solution, please private mail.
2015-4-11
Use props
nilsblix
lvl.4
  • >>>
Spain

Renaat Posted at 2015-4-12 06:49
we have the solution, please private mail.

Thanks

I have sent you an email

Greate
2015-4-11
Use props
augusthansen
lvl.2
Flight distance : 89498 ft
United States

I need this.  Like, now.
2015-4-11
Use props
zackski
lvl.2

United States

What awesome news, count me in for a complete set.  Will place my order ASAP.  My regards go out to all involved in this project!
2015-4-11
Use props
hvilorio
lvl.3
Flight distance : 10184222 ft
  • >>>
Dominican Republic

Count me in too...
2015-4-11
Use props
southerndoug
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3010495 ft
Australia

Great news, looking forward to the link to order!
2015-4-11
Use props
leoamartinez
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1602986 ft
  • >>>
Dominican Republic

Count me in! Will order as soon as you post the instructions!
2015-4-11
Use props
ElliotTeskey
lvl.2

Canada

I would like a set as well please Renaat....good work.
2015-4-11
Use props
bornish
lvl.3
Flight distance : 91447 ft
United Arab Emirates

Great news indeed and congrats for a job well done!
So, what are the filter types we can get?
How much per piece / set?
How to pay / receive them?
Regards,
Bogdan
2015-4-11
Use props
RichJ53
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Provide us with the link to purchase a set. I will purchase this from you.

Great job.
Rich
2015-4-11
Use props
f_klo
lvl.2

Hong Kong

I will need 6sets just in case. Also will these sets come in protective cases?
2015-4-12
Use props
Renaat
lvl.3

Japan

Hello dear Inspire1 fans,

Thanks for the massive response and sorry not having time to answer  all of you individually.  So herewith a text for the forum, as well for the individual mails.

Today we signed the contract with the factory and production is already started.
As the factory applies the coatings  on the glass before diamond cutting, each glass plate for each ND-grade contains 300 filters. We did not want to take the responsibility, as we are not commercially acting in this case, to have a stock of 4 times 300 filters. So it took some time to convince the factory that we only will take 100 of the ND8, ND16 and ND32, and 50 of ND64. The rest will stay in stock at the factory and we can call for more very fast. We expect the first sending at april 22th. at our place to dispatch to you.
The ND4 we did not order as few interests and an absolute minimum order was 50 against a higher price. We accepted it for the ND64 as we hope on a bright summer sunshine.

Payment details are given by private message to my mail-address: ceulenaere@gmail.com and we preview to be paid by paypal or alipay. Details will be given by formal order. Only orders by mail will be accepted as we need your name, surname, fully address, mobile telephone number and e-mail to fill in the transport note. So all Inspired fan who wants the filter-set (8-16-32) and/or the ND64 please mail us with these details, also the ones who already took the effort to mail me, thanks to them, we appreciated your support.

The price will be definitely:

- Set ND8+ND16+ND32 double side coated on glass, 3 grams, 37mm light aluminum frame with internal fine screwing thread for Inspire1 camera : USD 41.-
- ND64: USD 15.-
- Transport to US, Europe, Australia/New Zealand: USD 28.- until 500 grams maximum.

Each filter will be packed individually in a hard plastic box mentioning the grading and our web-address. (My Chinese wife is proud to promote a quality Chinese product).  By the way as I need a variable ND for a cine lens 95 mm thread with Schneider MPTV IR quality, we think at this production too.

So, to make the dispatching easy for me in my busy time, please mail or re-mail me with a formal order and “all” details. English, French, German, Dutch and Chinese language accepted.

Thanks to all of you to made this happens.
Renaat  & Aileen
2015-4-13
Use props
arunmehta
lvl.4
Flight distance : 120909757 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Renat,
you mentioned you need "variable" Nd filter ....is that dial in? or you mean CPL?
2015-4-13
Use props
Renaat
lvl.3

Japan

arunmehta Posted at 2015-4-13 18:57
Renat,
you mentioned you need "variable" Nd filter ....is that dial in? or you mean CPL?

for a sony 28-135mm G. Only Bower makes it, but rubbish. Otherwise you need lens holder with 2 polarizers, I don't like. I have a Schneider Optics 4x4 MPTV Platinum IRND 1.8 (6-Stop) Filter, but wanted a variable too (with same quality)
2015-4-13
Use props
Sky Dancer
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I have just emailed you with an order.

Thank you for all the hard work you have put into this project on behalf of Inspire 1 owners.
2015-4-13
Use props
Renaat
lvl.3

Japan

For your information: 14 orders definitely placed, about 100 willing to order. We are surprised of the interest in the ND64. You happy people with bright sunshine, it is raining and cold here in Qingdao. There will be no stock problem this time in China
2015-4-13
Use props
Redeye
lvl.1

United Kingdom

E mailed my order to you
2015-4-13
Use props
tkeeg
lvl.3
United States

Renaat,
I emailed my order & contact information to you.
Awaiting your PayPal address to send payment.
Thank you!
2015-4-13
Use props
Sky High Aerial
lvl.3

Canada

Hi Everyone,

I will preface:  This is asking for billing clarification.  By no means am I questioning the legitamacy of the product or Renaat.  He has done an amazing job so far.

How are you all sending payment?  Is Renaat sending an invoice (request for payment) to your email through PayPal and you are then paying through Paypal?  Or, are you all just sending money to his email through PayPal?
I use paypal for my business and I always send an invoice to my clients and then they pay me.  
I am happy to do it either way, but I would expect an invoice outlining payment details and what I am actually paying for.
I have sent an email with my order and received an email back from Renaat stating how much I need to pay.  He has also said that he will send me an invoice which is appreciated.
Hope this makes sense and that I am not creating any waves.

Peter
2015-4-13
Use props
Sky High Aerial
lvl.3

Canada

Sky High Aerial Posted at 2015-4-14 01:29
Hi Everyone,

I will preface:  This is asking for billing clarification.  By no means am I questioni ...

One more thing I forgot to mention:

If product is due for delivery on April 22, 2015 to Renaat, should we wait to confirm that the product is up to Renaat's quality expectations and then submit payment?
I do not want to miss out on getting the ND filters so I would put a deposit down for sure, or pay in full if required.
Again, I hope I am not complicated things - more asking questions that perhaps you are all thinking as well.
Great job again Renaat!!!!

Peter
2015-4-13
Use props
tkeeg
lvl.3
United States

Sky High Aerial Posted at 2015-4-14 01:29
Hi Everyone,

I will preface:  This is asking for billing clarification.  By no means am I questioni ...

My understanding of his post was to contact him via his email and tell him exactly what you want to order, along with all of your contact/shipping information.
He will then contact you back, via your email, where to send your PayPal or Alipay payment to.
If I am wrong in my assumption, please let me know.
2015-4-13
Use props
Acidsnow
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13 ft
Canada

Can we see some comparisons with these filters?  I know they don't exist yet, but is there some way to see how this will help?
2015-4-13
Use props
REDBARON
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2456043 ft
Canada

Keeping an eye on things here. I'm excited to see ND filters. But I would like to know they exist first. That's just me.
2015-4-13
Use props
PureSQNut
lvl.4

United States

Email sent..... looking art 2 sets so I have spares.
2015-4-13
Use props
123456Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules