o(^-^)o
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

Bulldog Posted at 2018-1-30 04:32
Bump.................Bump

Hi Bulldog. you have been battling with this for a while now. from your other threads you say you have care refresh I think, why dont you send in your drone and remote to check it out, could be a fault with them. I have had only 1 disconnect on my drone and assume that everyone else had a disconnect issue sometime or the other. You seem to have tried alot and failed to get this right so this will not hurt to try.

Just my 2 cents worth.
2018-1-30
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
Flight distance : 816158 ft
United States

Suren Posted at 2018-1-30 09:18
Hi Bulldog. you have been battling with this for a while now. from your other threads you say you have care refresh I think, why dont you send in your drone and remote to check it out, could be a fault with them. I have had only 1 disconnect on my drone and assume that everyone else had a disconnect issue sometime or the other. You seem to have tried alot and failed to get this right so this will not hurt to try.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Thank you for the response.

The main reason I don't send it in, is because of the horror stories about refurbished returns. I think we have all dealt with this in the past with cell phones, and the forums prove to be the same for drones. It's just a fact. I wanted to first be able to chat with a mod and go over every possibility first. On my own I have tried a handful of things, over a period of months. I have waited for the new apps, tried approved devices ext ext. Before I send it in, I would have loved for a DJI person to review my logs first. However as it shows in almost every one of my threads, the MODS ignore any of my questions.

So I am left with two decisions IMO

#1 send it in to Refresh, and hope the month or two it's gone will be the only time I have to send it in for repairs.

#2 Sell it on Ebay and let some other fool deal with it.

Thing that makes me mad, if DJI would have dealt with it to begin with, I could have returned it if deemed defective. Now after 4 months of this BS, I am stuck with it.

Thanks again for your time.
2018-1-30
Use props
DJT_MVSP
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2018645 ft
Singapore

Sony Xperia XZ Premium running Oreo 8.0
No other issues except It crashes once every flight, "unfortunately DJI GO 4 has stopped"
I'll then press "restart app" and use it till the next flight/battery.
2018-1-30
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
United States

Bump..................Bump
2018-1-31
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4