776 2 2017-11-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alexPhant
lvl.2
Flight distance : 475384 ft
Germany

Hey Guys,
so i would like to share a little experience of mine. A few months ago i proudly received my first dji drone (a phantom 4 pro), and i was all happy about it. Then I saw a shell crack so i sent it to the repair department. A few later i received a different drone, okay... but when i started flying i had a battery signal error message, with both batteries that i never had befor. i even started downgrading and upgrading, which didn't solve the problem. So i sent the drone back to Repair, specifically mentioning in the problem description that the battery signal error is caused by the aircraft. well, apperently the people at the dji repair centre didnt care, they just replaced the battery, hoping the customer would shut up after that. Well, now I got a drone that is so messed up that right after starting it drifted away, and i was not able to change its direction because apparently i could not do a stick input. surprisingly there was no crash, it wasn't windy and the drone drifted down a little bit until it got cought in the grass. i turned it off. i also noticed right befor the start that the drone didn't come undamaged drom dji! the gimbal was always entering a loose position after starting a gimbal calibration!

i am so upset... i love drones and the companies that make them, but this time dji really disappointed me...

i hope your drone just workes fine right  after purchase, and that you dont have to go through everything i had. what am i supposed to do now!
2017-11-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Alex, we are so sorry for the unpleasant experience with us, may I have the picture or a short video about the damaged part?
Besides, we don't suggest to test above grass, since the the performance of vision system may be affected.
Have you tested above other ground with textures?

2017-11-12
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

@alexPhant, that's not good. Sorry about this slight mishap... Hope that you can go forth and have only safe flight experiences
Sounds like DJI slipped up, and had not done a better, thorough job of analyzing your drones problems.
Best wishes, and fingers crossed. ;-)

RedHotPoker

2017-11-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules