Mormon Temple Spokane / St John's Cathedral (First Vid!)
1016 8 2017-11-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Javey
lvl.4
Flight distance : 503458 ft
United States

This is my first video, I've been posting pics for a while but never had the guts to make a video.  Well, here ya go!  Today is as good of a day as any .  Used my Spark for a few of the shots and the Mavic Pro for the rest.  Let me know what you think!  Updated with Youtube link!

Enjoy!
2017-11-12
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

What a exquisite sculpture it is!
2017-11-12
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Beautiful video!
If I may add a suggestion: please (also) share via Youtube or Vimeo.
Skypixel gives horrible viewing experience in some countries (lots of buffering and waiting).
Your video deserves better!
2017-11-13
Use props
Javey
lvl.4
United States

Updated with the requested youtube link.  I used a copywrited song hope they don't take it down!
2017-11-13
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Much better
Thanks a lot!
2017-11-13
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Javey Posted at 2017-11-13 09:52
Updated with the requested youtube link.  I used a copywrited song hope they don't take it down!

That depends on the publisher and what contract it has with youtube.
At least you will get a notice on copyright infringement, next is a silent video, next could be a blocked video or even a complete blockade of your channel.
You can add (free) youtube music in the youtube editor. Works like a charm.
It's right where you edit your video text etc.  
2017-11-13
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

great capture! Cannot believe this is your first video! You fly the drone sooo steadily.
2017-11-13
Use props
Hoomi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 231394 ft
United States

Love the older style architecture of the cathedral.

My MIL lives about two blocks from the Manti LDS Temple, which is one of the oldest of the Mormon Temples. Last time we were up there, I wanted to do some video of it with my Phantom, but there was a lot going on while we were there, and I didn't want to potentially disrupt anyone's ceremony, or be perceived as possibly trying to "spy" through the windows. While I'm not LDS, I believe in being respectful of others' beliefs and practices.

Maybe next year when we go up for a visit, I can get some nice shots of the building with my Spark.
2017-11-14
Use props
Javey
lvl.4
United States

Hoomi Posted at 2017-11-14 11:51
Love the older style architecture of the cathedral.

My MIL lives about two blocks from the Manti LDS Temple, which is one of the oldest of the Mormon Temples. Last time we were up there, I wanted to do some video of it with my Phantom, but there was a lot going on while we were there, and I didn't want to potentially disrupt anyone's ceremony, or be perceived as possibly trying to "spy" through the windows. While I'm not LDS, I believe in being respectful of others' beliefs and practices.

My wife used to be LDS.  She gave me some advice.  They never attend temple on Sunday's or Monday's.  Good days to film
2017-11-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules