Lost photos on the smartphone.
2776 8 2017-11-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
123swistak
New
Poland

Hello everyone.Sometimes ago, I can see photos and videos, which I made with my Spark, in the special folder on my Android smartphone.
Now, I can see only videos and no any photos.
However, on the memory card in Spark everything is OK. (videos & photos).
I use newest aplication DJI GO 4 and newest firmware ...701
Can somebody solve my problem?
Thank You in advance.
2017-11-12
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Please try to save the photos in the playback of DJI GO 4 and see if it works. BTW, what is the model of your device?
2017-11-12
Use props
fans22489f76
lvl.1

India

Alternatively, you can try Android data recovery software to recover lost or inaccessible photos from Android smartphones.

You can free download the trial version of the software, scan your device ad preview the recoverable photos. I the preview if you are able see the pictures that you want back, only then proceed further to purchase the full version of the tool.
2017-11-16
Use props
Beyly89
lvl.1

United States

Hi, if you lost photos from your smartphone's SD card, then you can try a data recovery software like Recuva, TestDisk to recover photos from SD card.
2017-11-17
Use props
Shehab
lvl.1

Hong Kong

All your deleted data just like photos,video,music are still on your Android mobile or from SD card. You can get them back only one click to scan all lost photos & videos from SD card or Android mobile with professional Android data recovery software - MobiKin Doctor for Android
Useful guide on how to recover photos on the smartphone

2017-11-28
Use props
S-e-ven
First Officer
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Are you talking about the cache image folder?
Never mind, that is low resolution stuff, anyway!
Like the 720p videos, you get streamed to your phone.

For having pictures in full quality on your phone, from Spark,  you need to be connected to the Spark, have go IN the App, TO the photo settings.
There is a small arrow, right lower corner, I think.
You tap on that and select which photo you wanna download to your phone
2017-11-29
Use props
salinamati
New

United States

You need turn to one Android Photo Recovery tool to deep scan your smartphone, the Android Data Recovery will detect your Android phone deeply, and all scanned out data can be recovered. And next time, backup your Android data to computer, you can restore from backup once you deleted data from Android.
2019-3-28
Use props
linedar11
lvl.1

Taiwan

If you encounter accidental factors and causes data loss issue, you need to find a helpful way to get the lost data back. Here, I recommend you to use the third-party data recovery tool: Android Data Recovery. With it, you can recover various kinds of data on your Android, like photos, messages, notes, calendars, reminders, contacts, bookmarks, voice memos, and etc.
Solution: http://www.android-recovery-transfer.com/recover-android-photos.html

2021-4-13
Use props
wofojaf
New

India

Hey! if you have accidentally deleted the photos and videos then, it is still possible to retrieve them because our deleted files have saved internal memory of our Android device. So, I recommend you can try Android data recovery to retrieve any kind of deleted file. It can help to restore the lost data from internal storage storage of Android phone without having any backup. So, you can definitely try free demo to see the preview of deleted content before recovery without any cost.
Learn more info: https://www.stillbonsoftware.com/fonelab/android-data-recovery/
2021-5-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules