3405 29 2015-4-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rodger
Second Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Apparently Mr. Marley and a couple of others feel yhat I am a Troll. I am only participating and asking for input and what you have experienced. I don't need these redicolous comments. Get a life guys. To all of the friends that I have made here I will have to say good by. It was a pleasure participating with you folks.
Rodger
2015-4-11
Use props
Grimtheviking
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11796312 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Don't let him get to you matey,,
2015-4-11
Use props
pops52
lvl.2

United States

Yeah, don't let Bob get to you. He's winds up so very easily. Have fun with him.
2015-4-11
Use props
drklion
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2712825 ft
  • >>>
United States

Bob strikes again.  Just avoid him, We are all here as people that are interested in the Inspire 1.  Some provide support for the many who are looking for it and some think they know it all and feel they need to make others small.  I just gather and use what is useful.  Bob in some ways knows his stuff but you can get cut if you rub him the wrong way.  So take the good with the bad and call it a day.  Avoid the mine field, you know who they are.
Also take a look at this thread http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... ra=page%3D1&lang=en

Don't do a BMO
2015-4-11
Use props
tpoznanski0331
lvl.2
Flight distance : 276204 ft
United States

You did nothing wrong, I read the comments.   Just ignore it.
2015-4-11
Use props
Captain Obvious
lvl.4

Australia

Why leave?...you helped build this forum too....Here have another drink..It'll calm your nerves {:3_48:}

2015-4-11
Use props
arunmehta
lvl.4
Flight distance : 120909757 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Captain Obvious Posted at 2015-4-12 01:53
Why leave?...you helped build this forum too....Here have another drink..It'll calm your nerves {:3_ ...

Amazing how "our" sandbox will not be the same without ALL personalities..thats what makes a forum a reasonable facsimile  of real life...Various grades of mental stability, maturity  and personalities HAVE to be here...lol
2015-4-11
Use props
nilsblix
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23047543 ft
  • >>>
Spain

I do not think you are a troll - stay
2015-4-11
Use props
dbeck
lvl.4

United States

I agree  Contrary opinions (I've been called a Troll as well..I don't care) is what makes this work.  Stick around
2015-4-11
Use props
REDBARON
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2456043 ft
Canada

Don't be pushed around.
2015-4-11
Use props
augusthansen
lvl.2
Flight distance : 89498 ft
United States

You had some good posts mate, you're not a troll. Stick around!
2015-4-11
Use props
Acidsnow
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13 ft
Canada

Rodger you are part of this forum.  Don't leave, you provide valuable input
2015-4-11
Use props
ruddy951
lvl.2
Flight distance : 59324 ft
United States

I agree stay...
2015-4-12
Use props
Fred D
lvl.4
Flight distance : 56184 ft
Canada

I have been reading, and to a small degree, participating in this forum since before I ordered my I1 on Feb. 2, 2015. I learned so much about the I1 and it's issues and ways to overcome them from the people posting on this form (include you Rodger) BEFORE i received my I1, so when I finally got her, I felt like I already had owned her for a while, and my comfort level and learning cure were far easier then I thought it would be! Everyone seemed to actually want to get along and work together to make our mutual experience with the Inspire 1 as enjoyable and problem free as we could.
Then along came "BOB" Mr. I know more then everybody else!!!!! Then the name calling, BULLYING, and ignorance!!!!! ALL from one guy
"BOB" that apparently has started to bring out the worst in everybody else   
Bob I don't know you, but I know people like you, I call them Ass Holes!!!!!  Bob GO AWAY.  Do you understand Bob, either play nice or piss off. I for one will not be spending as much time here anymore, I'm sick of BOB, Thank you to EVERYONE for all of your valuable info on the I1.
2015-4-12
Use props
GazFromBrum
lvl.4
Flight distance : 38606 ft
United Kingdom

Fred D Posted at 2015-4-12 22:20
I have been reading, and to a small degree, participating in this forum since before I ordered my I1 ...

Fred...... so how does your post make YOU any different from Bob and his posts...... I see no difference at all...... far too many people here have double standards..... you should all grow up and stop being so bloody petty.
2015-4-12
Use props
Captain Obvious
lvl.4

Australia

Yes there are some Drop Bear's about but don't let them scare you away.

2015-4-12
Use props
delas
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1372287 ft
Greece

Who is bob?
2015-4-12
Use props
Captain Obvious
lvl.4

Australia

What you dont know? I'm not gonna throw myself to the Lion here but if you read carefully through the forum then you'll see Who's Bob.

Pleasant fellow really {:3_60:}
2015-4-12
Use props
pops52
lvl.2

United States

Several of his replies got deleted or cleaned up by management. So the worst is no longer visible.
2015-4-12
Use props
delas
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1372287 ft
Greece

Captain Obvious Posted at 2015-4-13 00:44
What you dont know? I'm not gonna throw myself to the Lion here but if you read carefully through  ...

the battery charger bob you mean???
2015-4-12
Use props
Captain Obvious
lvl.4

Australia

delas Posted at 2015-4-13 01:22
the battery charger bob you mean???

Haven't seen the Battery Charger post...But

The guy's ok really We're all learning to get along now {:3_60:}...I guess the forum needs a firm hand to keep us in line.

Mod's rarely now show up to cleanup the posts mainly cause their allways busy elsewhereAnd dealing with customer support
2015-4-12
Use props
Wildcat Willie
lvl.3

Canada

Bob can be a bit Testy it seems his posts usually deteriorate into a rant...I think he needs to build himself up by putting others down...My advice is "Water Off a Ducks Back" and consider the source...
2015-4-12
Use props
mtnred
lvl.4
Flight distance : 91811 ft
  • >>>
United States

Do not go ,stay with it .There is some strange people on this board but there is a lot of amazing people as well .They have helped me with there views and to be honest I am not sure I would fly with out them .I know I rant a bit but I am just frustrated with DJI .STAY !!!!
2015-4-12
Use props
Farnk666
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1711394 ft
Australia

Stick around Mate,

Don't measure the whole community by your experience with a single person.
It's unpleasant I know - but there is good knowledge and experience to be found here and it's work sticking around.
Just look at the excellent work Jimhare has contributed (just one example) - You won't get access to that sort of experience anywhere else!
2015-4-13
Use props
rodger
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Thanks Guys, It was not so much Mr. Marley as he is very arrogant and condescending. I was not trolling him, where that came from I have no idea.I could care as to his opinions and comments which are very arrogant. My main issue in leaving is not so much Mr. Marley, it is that Tahoe_Ed dumped my posts which were not insulting at all nor creating an argument. I really don't understand why he did that? I used to stick up for DJI but after his actions,  I could care! Anyone that wants and Inspire hit me at rodger.booth@verizon.net. I want nothing to do with DJI after being treated as I was. I enjoyed meeting all of you and appreciated my new friends which were very informative and gentlemen. I really enjoyed my chats with Dundee and Jimhare. To bad there are a couple of bad apples on here, this started out as a very informative forum.
Happy Trails to the nice Folk which are a good portion of the group.
And as far as the comment that I have a brand new shiny user name, you are so wrong and please leave the guy alone. It is note and  he is anew member ,how long I have no idea?
2015-4-19
Use props
rodger
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Bob Marley Posted at 2015-4-20 06:04
Listen fuker - you may be a nice guy most of the time, but you flat out TROLLED MY POSTS -
You inten ...

My point exactly! You just substantiated my Post!
2015-4-19
Use props
rodger
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Bob Marley Posted at 2015-4-20 06:04
Listen fuker - you may be a nice guy most of the time, but you flat out TROLLED MY POSTS -
You inten ...

There is no way that my IP address is the same as the other innocent Guy. I am nor have I disguised myself! You really are a Jerk! I have had enough of you and your Posts! Later
2015-4-19
Use props
fredroger
New

United States

I am not rodger.  I am, however, another member that posts here but don't want to slander my good name by expressing my true thoughts about deranged members, particularly Bob.  Have you seen his video and his claim that he wants to show clients the capabilities of the Inspire?  His clients can't look on youtube?  

What clients want to see are artistic shots, good editing, music matching, perfect transitions, etc..  You, Bob, do not know anything about post-production.  If you have to ask people on here of what type of video editing software to use, you are WAY behind the power curve.   You might want to rethink your business plan and possibly pay back that $10K loan some other way.
Fred "12 years of professional videography" Roger

2015-4-19
Use props
rodger
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

fredroger Posted at 2015-4-20 07:47
I am not rodger.  I am, however, another member that posts here but don't want to slander my good na ...

Thanks for speaking up Fred. You have done nothing wrong as I have not myself. Sorry that your name became part of this, it was not my doing. I have no idea as to what Mr. Marley's issue is nor do I care. My main issue is his language, obviously barbaric! There are minors that are interested in the hobby and I feel that Mr. Marley's comments are a detriment to all of us. To the young Pilot's this is not the norm and please ignore this person's issues. And to you Fred, sorry that you joined the forum when you did, You have done nothing wrong, iy is just some person's imagination running a foul. Fred, please enjoy the hobby, or work, there is a rotten apple that falls from the tree here and there.
2015-4-19
Use props
Inspire1flyer
lvl.2

United States

What's worse to you? The BOB's of the world or the leg riders of the world? That is my question. Now first off I don't know BOB nor do I have any idea what if any problems he may or may not have caused here. I have no problem with BOB. Yet. Bob this is not about you or an attack on you, but I am going to use your name to illustrate my point. Hope you have a sense of humor and don't take offense. But what we can all learn from BOB and others like him is that they are "remarkable " BOB's say things for better or worse, realizing or not realizing what they are saying. But people remark. My problem is not with The BOB's of the world.  My problem is with the LEG RIDERS. BOB's are what they are. A leg rider on the other hand pretend to be friends with the BOB's. They will usually be seen remarking favorably to some negative, rude or inappropriate comment made by a BOB. Pretending to be a Friendly to a BOB. Leg riders will join in and encourage a BOB to continue and be BOB's audience. Truth is a true BOB doesn't care to hear what the leg rider has to say or not. BOB is his own man and does not need the backing of the leg rider. However, the leg rider aligns himself with the enemy because he is really a coward. Leg riders are cowards and they fear becoming the target of a BOB. They are a bullie's bitches.
I  haven't seen this on this forum so far, but reading  some of the above posts I suspect it must exist  to some degree. I was a member of another forum for drumming. Another passion of mine. Drummers are some of the worst for trolling and general pricks. But what drove me off that forum were the leg riders. They just sickened me with how they flock and flutter around a BOB. Don't be a leg rider.
2015-4-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules