What happened to the ITELITE panel thread?
2744 24 2015-4-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
go4two
lvl.2

United States

It seems to have been deleted?
2015-4-11
Use props
Northofthe49th
Second Officer

Canada

Maybe something being discussed on it was "out of range"?
2015-4-11
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

Northofthe49th Posted at 2015-4-11 22:34
Maybe something being discussed on it was "out of range"?

Maybe the scammers got all the money they needed and skedaddled out of town.
2015-4-11
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

Their website is still up.

http://www.itelite.net/drone/
2015-4-11
Use props
Northofthe49th
Second Officer

Canada

Gerry1124 Posted at 2015-4-11 23:16
Their website is still up.

http://www.itelite.net/drone/

Maybe DBS will chime in...I know there were a couple of interesting remarks on it that may have been cause but we shall see.
2015-4-11
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

Northofthe49th Posted at 2015-4-11 23:27
Maybe DBS will chime in...I know there were a couple of interesting remarks on it that may have be ...

Lets hope they do,  or there's going to be a LOT of people ready to hang someone.
2015-4-11
Use props
MAD In NC
lvl.2

United States

latest i heard is:

"Antennas reached the Miami hub this afternoon late (Friday)... Breakout and sorting and address labels throughout the day tomorrow... orders will start shipping Monday morning in the order they were received... all orders will be processed and shipped by no later than Tuesday April 14th end of business day... (I hear there are hundreds)"....

BTW - Paypal guaranteed the transaction, or back it up if you look at it that way.   I'm not worried at all

2015-4-11
Use props
Northofthe49th
Second Officer

Canada

I think it was pulled either due to direct marketing on the DJI site or a comment or two that was a tad off base...I think the use of the "L" word may have had something to do with it but not sure...or maybe it easy "moss balls", not sure but not worried either way.
2015-4-11
Use props
bahamasboy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13845 ft
United States

North, I too am not worried.  As an AVID  Google Earth user and contributor (3d models used on the site) I mapped the location he stated he's at in the video, as well as the distance flown.   Not because of doubt, simply for my afternoon enjoyment.   If his intent was to scam , he would not have shown his face or car, or gave a description of his flight location.   
Allapattah Flats 8124 itelite.jpg
2015-4-11
Use props
stock12to32
lvl.3

United States

Just a thought but maybe if his thread was removed for a reason, maybe it included a shot ban on his account as well.
2015-4-12
Use props
nrgwise
Second Officer

United States

That thread, along with many others, were deleted by DJI moderators just after the P3 forum opened.  After that, a lot of threads left intact were edited/censored for content.
2015-4-12
Use props
go4two
lvl.2

United States

Let's hope our ITELITE antennas are being packaged up right now and mailed out tomorrow!  Don't need a P3 if I can get the range DBS has shown with this antenna.
2015-4-12
Use props
go4two
lvl.2

United States

bahamasboy@aol. Posted at 2015-4-12 13:19
North, I too am not worried.  As an AVID  Google Earth user and contributor (3d models used on the s ...

Impressive bahamasboy.  Good stuff right there.
2015-4-12
Use props
jtrjr
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4341 ft
United States

Hey Fella's,

Just an FYI. I know I was one of the first to order so don't panic if you haven't received one yet but I just got an email notification that my panel has shipped! Just thought I'd let everyone know.

Jerry
2015-4-13
Use props
go4two
lvl.2

United States

Me too!  Going to Cancun on Friday, so I won't be able to test the mod for a few weeks.   I'm taking the P2, so wish me luck getting through customs!
2015-4-13
Use props
jtrjr
Second Officer
United States

Go,

It'll be here when you return. By then there should be some tests and some new install videos, all the better for you. Have a great and post some videos!

Jerry
2015-4-13
Use props
go4two
lvl.2

United States

Will do Jerry, and I look forward to the feedback from others!  
2015-4-13
Use props
bahamasboy
lvl.4
United States

Email received!  Delivery on Wednesday.  Crappy forecast for a while but at least I'll have time to do the mod by the time I'm actually able to fly!  
2015-4-13
Use props
jtrjr
Second Officer
United States

bahamasboy@aol. Posted at 2015-4-14 08:37
Email received!  Delivery on Wednesday.  Crappy forecast for a while but at least I'll have time to  ...

Bahama,

I might not be able to get to mine very quickly. Keep good notes, I'm sure I'll need them! Good luck!

Jerry
2015-4-13
Use props
Northofthe49th
Second Officer

Canada

I am on the road till the end of the week so at best the weekend or next week for me...
Good success Trail Blazers!
2015-4-13
Use props
bahamasboy
lvl.4
United States

Range Extender ARRIVED today!   Hopefully I'll have time to install tonight and "ground test" for proper connectivity.   Just though you all might want to know.  Also there are NO instructions so make sure you have the installation video to watch.  I'll give you updates upon install...tips.... dilemas... etc  from my endeavors.  

Cheers!!!
2015-4-15
Use props
bahamasboy
lvl.4
United States

TX updated.. pretty straight forward.  Hard part is making the connection to the teeny, tiny, miniscule, microscopic male connector on the board.  I could NOT update my wifi extender because I don't have the 1.5 mm hex.  They are not kidding when they say be careful, these strip easily.  I tried a slightly larger size (thinking it was the right one)  and even though it didn't fit, the simple pressure of my pushing (thinking it wasn't seating right) made some small gouges in the screw head.  I'll be taking my wifi extender to home depot w me tomorrow to be sure I get the correct hex size.  The other thing is make sure you have a 5/16" wrench.  That I did not have but was able to tighten with needle nose.  I will pick that up tomorrow as well and re-tighten just to be sure!  HOWEVER... I did connect the panel with the antennae lead screwed on, fired it all up and Mary Poppins squealed with delight as her motors responded 100% correctly to the TX.  I was very close but am sure all is working.   ***What is the most important part of all this?   BE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT SIZE TOOLS SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO BACK IN LIKE I WILL!!!

2015-4-15
Use props
jtrjr
Second Officer
United States

Bahama,

Thanks for the info. I got mine today as well but I might get a full day of flying in tomorrow so I don't want to muck things up just yet. Figured I'd give you pioneers some time to lead the way before I installed it or the FPVLR Stage 2 setup. There's some discussions going on about this in another thread as well. I'm sure you'll see it as you get caught up.

Jerry
2015-4-15
Use props
jonnybgood.olss
lvl.3

Sweden

II ordered my antenna today.
Suppose that the freight to Sweden will take another week or so.
Longing :-)
Since I work as an electronics repairman, I expect that the operation should be easy:-)
Will be back with results.
2015-4-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules