Dji spark remote controller
1091 6 2017-11-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kutingerz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 90538 ft
Philippines

Hi why my phone keeps disconnected? I'm using samsung s7 edge. Dji go 4 4.1.15 app AC and RC latest firmware 0.701. How to refresh firmware on RC like in AC using dji assistant?
2017-11-13
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

The RC cannot be updated with DJI Assistant, only via WiFi with your mobile device. At present there is no new firmware update for the RC. The 31 October update was for Spark only.
2017-11-13
Use props
Kutingerz
lvl.2
Philippines

Yeah I already tried. I thought same as mavic pro RC. But someone teach how to refresh or downgrade the firmware using dji go 4 app. Hope this dc issue fix soon as possible on android users. Thank for reply
2017-11-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

May I know if the WiFi is connecting to your mobile device stably? Please try to reset the WiFi settings (press and hold the power button for 9 seconds), and pay attention to the WiFi indicator, waiting for the solid green light first.
2017-11-14
Use props
Kutingerz
lvl.2
Philippines

Hi dji thor. I'm using wifi connectivity all the time. Yup I already tried reset the wifi. And I do also both AC and RC refresh firmware. And the same problem keeps disconnecting and reconnect on both phone and rc. Sometime when I take a picture single or sphere got fail.
2017-11-14
Use props
Rafi_m
lvl.3
Flight distance : 328957 ft
United States

Kutingerz Posted at 2017-11-14 20:49
Hi dji thor. I'm using wifi connectivity all the time. Yup I already tried reset the wifi. And I do also both AC and RC refresh firmware. And the same problem keeps disconnecting and reconnect on both phone and rc. Sometime when I take a picture single or sphere got fail.

do you use two phones? I think the problem is both the phones are trying to connect to RC WIFI and when second phone connects to RC WIFI, first phone will get disconnected.. (just had similar issue and found this to be a solution)
2017-11-14
Use props
Kutingerz
lvl.2
Philippines

Rafi_m Posted at 2017-11-14 23:11
do you use two phones? I think the problem is both the phones are trying to connect to RC WIFI and when second phone connects to RC WIFI, first phone will get disconnected.. (just had similar issue and found this to be a solution)

I used 1 phone s7 edge. yeah I think both phone and RC trying to connect. I always use airplane mode to secure my connection so I don't have any interference around in my area. Why Dji they didnt test very well the app and firmware. yeah I know they fixed on the next update with a new little bug features, but lot of us crash drones or scared to fly. I am defensive pilot drone. I don't wanna hurt anybody even my little sparky.

Please Dji help my 4 months old $699.
2017-11-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules