pilot app + slave RC
1452 2 2017-11-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Zuidwestdrones
lvl.3
Flight distance : 276604 ft
Belgium

I am flying a M210. When I have the single downward gimbal mounted, I can use the DJI GO 4 app. Within this app, I can use my second cendence RC as a slave for controlling my camera. But when I wount my Zenmuse XT on this single downward gimbal, or when I use the dual downward gimbal, I can't use the DJI GO 4 app any more and I have to use the pilot app.
The problem is here that I can't use anymore the second cendence RC as a slave to have controls on the camera's. Is there a solution for this problem?
2017-11-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

When mount the XT on the single downward gimbal, you can set the slave controller in DJI GO. However, if  you connect the XT on the dual downward gimbal, the Pilot APP is not available to set this for now. This has been forwarded to our engineers, hopefully they will figure it out soon.
2017-11-17
Use props
Zuidwestdrones
lvl.3
Flight distance : 276604 ft
Belgium

An update: mounting the XT on the single downward gimbal and you can still use the DJI GO 4 app, but you can not see the temperature of the XT (witch is necessary). The slave controller can control the gimbal.
But when using the DJI Pilot app, you can see the temperature, but the slave controller still can not control the gimbal. And even more: the slave controller can do all the other settings such as RTH altitude. This may never occur!
FYI: I am in contact with Blair Tang of DJI support.
2017-12-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules