Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cameron78
lvl.2
Flight distance : 316178 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hey everyone,

Just need some input.. To me it looks like my OSMO is out of focus.. I did not have this issue with the OSMO Mobile.  Is the basic Osmo just this bad?

Thanks for your help!

Cameron
2017-11-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Cameron, any chance to upload the original footage to Dropbox or Google Driver and post the link here for further analysis? Since the footage was compressed when you upload to Youtube, thank you very much for your time.
2017-11-13
Use props
Cameron78
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Hello Mindy,

Here is the dropbox link.... I know it's a quick walk through but, if you notice the certain things never come into focus like the sign above the thermostat and the tv.  I was having fun doing a walk through of a huge hotel room I got upgraded to.

Osmo Video

Let me know your thoughts.. My Phantom 3 was sharper.. I have the Mobile and Mavic and have not had this type of video issues on either of those.

Cameron
2017-11-14
Use props
Cameron78
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Any thoughts?
2017-11-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

The footage is not blurry but a lot of noise, please try to reduce the ISO, I suggest 100,200.
You can also try to take video in Auto Mode outside to see if the footage will get better.
2017-11-15
Use props
Cameron78
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Does anyone else in the community want to chime in - is the focal distance really that limited.  I tried playing around with the Osmo last night and could not get it to focus on objects that were more than 7 feet away.
2017-11-17
Use props
Cameron78
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

I went by an DJI repair shop and they stated that there is indeed a focus issue.

Please review and advise.

Thanks!
2017-11-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules