Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Captain Salty
lvl.3
Flight distance : 15233940 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Hi,

I have no picture from the Inspire 2's FPV camera whilst using the Go4 App on Crystal Sky with the Cendence controller.

I also have no picture from the M210 RTK's FPV camera whlist using the Go4 App on Crystal Sky with the Cendence controller.

Using the Pilot App, the picture from the FPV cameras on both craft come through. Likewise, using the Go4 App on Ipad, the picture from the FPV cam works fine.

I've tried doing a factory reset on the Crystal Sky, nothing changed.

The fact that the problem is only present whilst using Go4 on Crystal Sky makes me think there is a bug with the app.

Anyone else experiencing this or have any advice on how to fix it?

Thanks

2017-11-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Can you please tell us the firmware version and DJI Go 4 version of CrystalSky?
How about connecting CrystalSky to normal RC? Is there image transmissionfrom FPV camera?
2017-11-13
Use props
Captain Salty
lvl.3
  • >>>
New Zealand

This issue was resolved by latest firmware.
2017-12-18
Use props
The Polymath
lvl.2
Flight distance : 644672 ft
United States

Salty, which device did you update the firmware on to get everything working again?

I just had an issue with my CS monitor not displaying the fpv camera feed from the inspire 2. I rebooted everything a few times and the video feed has returned, but this is very odd and should probably be looked into by the DJI Software engineers.
2018-1-22
Use props
Captain Salty
lvl.3
  • >>>
New Zealand

Don't quote me on it as it was awhile ago, but if I had to guess it was the CS firmware update that was downloaded & installed via the monitor itself.Try rolling back firmware on it, see if that helps?
2018-1-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules