Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
X5R Linearization LUT
1650 3 2017-11-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_9pHFQIv
New

United States

Hello,
    I'm struggling to find a 1D LUT that will correctly linearize the footage to a full range image(super brights that peak above 1 - Not clipped rec709).  
I'd like to bring in the RAW uncorrected footage transcoded as an EXR (in native DLOG), and then apply the necessary linearization LUT in Nuke so that I can see the actual linearized values in the image (So the sun would be significantly above 1 in a daytime exposure).  
Any pointers for this type of workflow?  It's extremely helpful for adding CG imagery to footage.
Thanks,
-Jake
2017-11-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I will transfer your request to our engineers to see if there is any info we could provide.
Hope other users could give you some advice too.
2017-11-15
Use props
charlesetischer
lvl.2

Hong Kong

You can export the footage as CinemaDNG sequence with DJI CineLight software, which contains linear RAW, and can be used with DaVinci Resolve or Adobe AfterEffects. In these post-processing software the user is free to apply gain to the image thus equivalently shifting the logical 1.0 level on the RAW. For those who don't want to do so much tweak, the DJI Cinelight can export ProRes footage with a default look.
2017-11-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

The post in 3# is from our engineers, hope it will help you.
2017-11-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules