Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ronin 2 not possible to autotune
3421 9 2017-11-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CineView Media
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5365522 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Got the R2 today, balanced it, what i would say close to at least 95% (have been using Movi for 3 years so i know how a balanced cage should feel like)
Autotune at 60% comes up as default, starts to calibrate, vibrating until oscilating on each axis, then halfway on the progress bar just before finalizing tuning, the whole rig starts to vibrate so much it sounds like its going to explode, have to turn off the power.
Been trying 3 times no, without any luck, am i doing something wrong?
2017-11-14
Use props
PaulDWatt
lvl.1
Canada

Are all of the various levers in the lock position?
2017-11-14
Use props
CineView Media
lvl.4
  • >>>
Norway

All, but the horisontal top bar, cause i couldnt fit the rail, found a solution, and it made all the difference, doesnt work without.

However, this unit is going back to the store, its been assembled with new and old parts which clearly show signs of tear and wear, probably a refurbished demo/prototype.
Not very impressed, that i have to pay 7000$ for a used item, but hey, its Dji, so im not surprised...
2017-11-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

May I know camera do you mount? Could you upload a short video of this? As for the signs of tear and wear, the unit will be tested for many times before leaving the factory so that the performance can be ensured, no worries.
2017-11-19
Use props
CineView Media
lvl.4
  • >>>
Norway

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-11-19 22:17
May I know camera do you mount? Could you upload a short video of this? As for the signs of tear and wear, the unit will be tested for many times before leaving the factory so that the performance can be ensured, no worries.

Auto tune issue solved.
Dji admitted sending me a demo unit by mistake, so i was right, it was replaced with a new one two weeks later...
2017-11-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

CineView Media Posted at 2017-11-24 15:15
Auto tune issue solved.
Dji admitted sending me a demo unit by mistake, so i was right, it was replaced with a new one two weeks later...

Thanks for getting back to us. Glad to know the issue has been figured out. Have a nice weekend!
2017-11-24
Use props
CineView Media
lvl.4
  • >>>
Norway

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-11-24 23:24
Thanks for getting back to us. Glad to know the issue has been figured out. Have a nice weekend!

Thanks, you too!!
2017-11-25
Use props
Simone85
lvl.2

Italy

CineView Media Posted at 2017-11-24 15:15
Auto tune issue solved.
Dji admitted sending me a demo unit by mistake, so i was right, it was replaced with a new one two weeks later...

How I know if my ronin2 is it a demo or not?.

Thank u
2018-1-23
Use props
CineView Media
lvl.4
  • >>>
Norway

Simone85 Posted at 2018-1-23 09:22
How I know if my ronin2 is it a demo or not?.

Thank u

All parts should look brand new, if theres tear and wear somewhere, then theres a great chance its a demo...
2018-1-24
Use props
Justin Lovell0
New

Canada

Sent mine back for repair after all motors went limp and stopped responding.  They sent it back after 2 months that they had it, and now it is having the same issue you are describing.

Very frustrated with DJI service and support.  This is not PRO service that I expect from a gold standard company.
2018-12-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules