1912 12 2015-4-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jsgnet
lvl.1

Spain

Hello:

Forgive me for my English but I'm Spanish and I struggle a little languages

I need to know the other real differences between the two models. besides the charger and the definition of the camera.

And I need to know if the accessory "data link" is compatible to install it and to use the "ground station for iPad" that is essential in my work,  the fly from waypoint
2015-4-11
Use props
tabbe
lvl.2

Finland

So far these are only real differencies between these two models.

As already said, P3 does not support waypoints out-of-the-box, not until some 3rd party makes waypoint support. You watch FPV-view via datalink in your iPad.
2015-4-12
Use props
PQ2V+
lvl.1

Germany

There are no waypoints for either of the Phantom 3 models. Do not rely on it!
2015-4-12
Use props
Kuba
New

Poland

tabbe Posted at 2015-4-12 21:08
So far these are only real differencies between these two models.

As already said, P3 does not supp ...

And what about Android? Will I see FPV via lightbridge at Android?
2015-4-12
Use props
Northofthe49th
Second Officer

Canada

Kuba Posted at 2015-4-13 01:58
And what about Android? Will I see FPV via lightbridge at Android?

It states simply connect your phone or tablet and see what the camera sees, no spec or dismissing Androis so have to presume it will work on both. Look at Live HD View on this link..
http://store.dji.com/product/phantom-3-advanced
2015-4-12
Use props
droneflyers.com
Second Officer
Flight distance : 60709 ft
  • >>>
United States

Camera is really the only difference - even the camera is similar, it's just maybe some additional chips to process the 4K.

No older ground station or anything like that will work. This is an entirely new platform.
2015-4-12
Use props
Northofthe49th
Second Officer

Canada

Apparently the Pro also comes with a more powerful charger as per the attached...

Battery Charger.PNG
2015-4-12
Use props
tabbe
lvl.2

Finland

Northofthe49th Posted at 2015-4-13 02:29
Apparently the Pro also comes with a more powerful charger as per the attached...

We need confirmation about this from DJI since infosheet what dealers got states it got the same charge on both.
2015-4-12
Use props
toddscafidi
lvl.1

United States

I believe the upgraded charger that the Pro come with charges in halve the time. And since everything is going to be 4k as the standard soon I wouldn't be cheep you'll probably regret it.
2015-4-12
Use props
Northofthe49th
Second Officer

Canada

tabbe Posted at 2015-4-13 02:58
We need confirmation about this from DJI since infosheet what dealers got states it got the same c ...

well if you are a dealer then o.k., but as joe consumer here, i would be believing what is stated what is posted on the webiste...If you get different info, please let us know.
2015-4-12
Use props
tabbe
lvl.2

Finland

Northofthe49th Posted at 2015-4-13 04:26
well if you are a dealer then o.k., but as joe consumer here, i would be believing what is stated  ...

I just know that there was mention of same charger on both.

I think DJI just really needs to confirm all this, since there was talk about backpack on pro and it was clearly a lie.
2015-4-12
Use props
msjh
lvl.3

United Kingdom

tabbe Posted at 2015-4-13 02:58
We need confirmation about this from DJI since infosheet what dealers got states it got the same c ...

First question on the FAQ covers this

http://www.dji.com/product/phantom-3/faq

Faster charger on the Pro
2015-4-12
Use props
bjr981s
Second Officer
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

The differences between the P2 and P3 is huge. Someone should create a comparison list and post it as a sticky.

The most significant for me is the upgraded GPS system, Hopefully resolve a lot of flyaways on the P2.

The GPS system now supports both the American GPS system and the Russian GLONASS system.

So twice the number of satellites in the Sky. Apple iPhones have been using both the GPS and GLONASS systems for some time.

Cheers

2015-4-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules