1088 2 2017-11-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_PWH0wea
lvl.2
Flight distance : 728232 ft
Switzerland

Hello

I'm flying my mavic since July without any issue.
I decided to update the GO4 app on my android device to the version 1.4.10 . Since this update, it's almost impossible to flight, I get intermittent no connection errors like 15 sec connection ok then 15 sec no connection and so on during the lifetime of the battery. The connection from the mavic to the RC is ok as I can still control it, but there is no connection to the app (lost of video, battery info not updated etc....). This morning I made the update to the last version of the app 1.4.15 hoping to solve that and now it's even worst. I go connection at start up then around 20 sec after I got permanent no connection error.
I'm using a samsung galaxy Tab A7, SM-T280 dedicated for flying, android 5.1.1.
I tried 3 different USB cables

Is there any fix for that or can I revert to an older version of the app?

Thanks

2017-11-15
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Had you also update the drone's firmware to the latest version? If you had, please try to reinstall the app for times, if it doesn't help, maybe it is the compatibility issue then. One suggestion for it is to change another mobile device.
2017-11-15
Use props
djiuser_PWH0wea
lvl.2
Flight distance : 728232 ft
Switzerland

Yes the firmwares (drone+Rc) were updated to the latest version and I reinstalled the app without any change.  There is just no connexion between the app and the RC.
I cannot change the device after each update. Everything was fine and smooth for around 6 month....until I decide to make the update. In which version were the spark modes (like quick shot) introduced in the app ?
2017-11-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules