RC Keeps beeping Red Light Help!
1812 2 2017-11-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans98566db9
lvl.1
Greece

Hello,
one day as the battery was low the remote started beeping which is normal right. Yes i think so too. Since that day the remote keeps beeping showing the red light as it turns on. It tries to find the spark, at some point it flashes green and then goes beeping again and red light flashing.

I can connect to the aircraft and see the camera but i have not control on the movement. It can only take pictures.

Once in a while green light gets stable and working like normal again but this happens once in 100.

Any ideas?

I tried relinking and all several times. Tried resetting the sparks wifi.
2017-11-15
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Please ensure that your RC is the latest firmware and you can try to long press the power button and then you can hear 3 beep. It means you successfully reset the RC. Please ensure that your RC has enough power.
2017-11-15
Use props
PythonVier
New
Germany

Same thing happened to me yesterday, although my spark was not being used the last couple of days due to very bad weather. I had to recalibrate the flightsticks on the remote. Go into the app under settings, there should be a red exclamation mark, click on that and it takes you right to the recalibration process.
2017-11-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules