Accessory not supported
4871 6 2017-11-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf1bdaa14
New
United Kingdom

I have the Phantom 3 Advanced. I am not able to use any iOS device (have tried iOS10 and iOS11.1.1 on an iPhone 8+ and iPhone 6S+).

The DJI go app works for android with connecting to my aircraft and can fly no problem, but not able to use any iOS device thru the cable into the controller.

Does anybody else know how to fix this? Have tried re-downloading the DJI go app.
2017-11-15
Use props
fansf1bdaa14
New
United Kingdom

2017-11-15
Use props
solentlife
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Latvia

Are you using original cable ? I am not an IOS user - but I know that same as Android - many 3rd party cables don't handshake properly or have slight different format and do not work. You can often charge but not communicate with them and v.v.

What about settings in your IOS unit ? Have you tried putting unit back to factory default ?

Nigel
2017-11-15
Use props
fansf1bdaa14
New
United Kingdom

solentlife Posted at 2017-11-15 10:08
Are you using original cable ? I am not an IOS user - but I know that same as Android - many 3rd party cables don't handshake properly or have slight different format and do not work. You can often charge but not communicate with them and v.v.

What about settings in your IOS unit ? Have you tried putting unit back to factory default ?

Am using same cable I’ve always used. Have tried in a bunch of iphones and all same the same thing. Accessory not supported.
2017-11-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

fansf1bdaa14 Posted at 2017-11-15 11:59
Am using same cable I’ve always used. Have tried in a bunch of iphones and all same the same thing. Accessory not supported.

Could you please try the original  USB cable of your iPhone? What is your APP version? I've forwarded this to the engineers for a check, will keep you updated.
2017-11-15
Use props
djiuser_Jdx2xyBWGK07
New

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-11-15 22:46
Could you please try the original  USB cable of your iPhone? What is your APP version? I've forwarded this to the engineers for a check, will keep you updated.

iOS 14.1
App version 4.3.38
DJI Phantom 4 (regular)
Stock cables using the original adapters yields the "This accessory is not supported" error and no way to connect or update my drone firmware, etc.

Figured I'd bump this with the correct info because it seems even with the latest of everything it is not compatible with iPhones.
2020-11-15
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

djiuser_Jdx2xyBWGK07 Posted at 11-15 13:12
iOS 14.1
App version 4.3.38
DJI Phantom 4 (regular)

Figured I'd bump this with the correct info because it seems even with the latest of everything it is not compatible with iPhones.

That would be news to the hundreds, if not thousands, of people using Apple devices with the P3 aircraft.
2020-11-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules