1171 5 2017-11-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Elettrone78
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2840512 ft
  • >>>
Italy

After 4 months of waiting I finally received my Cedence only to get mad at DJI absurd reasoning.
Besides a few bugs i'm going to report later in this thread I noticed there are many options that the default Inspire 2 remote controller has regarding buttong configuration that Cedence doesn't have.
For starters there is no option to set custom buttons for:
1)FPV Zoom in
2)FPV 45°/center
And i both use these on the default controller so if I were to use cedence as main remote I could not control the FPV
3)Advanced camera settings
4)Manual quickspin
and the list goes on.
The two levers on the back of the controllers are just for show, there is no option to configure them whatsoever.
BUGS on cedence:
1)configuring C1 and C2 buttons from the main RC menù goes into conflict with the cedence dedicated buttons configuration AND it is also missing the option to "Gimbal recenter" that's present in the main RC menù so I'm forced to set teh total gimbal recenter from RC main menù leaving that same button as "undefined" in the cedence dedicated menù.. This is just nonsense, it looks like the software was clumsily patched at the last minute withouth too much thinking....
2)I'm not sure if it cedence or crystalsky+cedence or what but in dual operatore mode with cedence as a slave, when I go back on the main menù from the master the salve starts flickering like crazy.
3)"Gimbal Yaw Recenter" in the main RC C1 and C2 buttons configuration is misswritten as "Gimbal Recenter" which creates confusion with "Recenter Gimbal" that completely resets yaw and pitch(why on earth not roll too?!!)

For god sake what did I buy a 1150€ controller for? To get less options than the default controller?
And as a bonus the ones that already were present bugged?
I hope these unforgivable missing features and bugs will be fixed asap.

2017-11-15
Use props
Elettrone78
Second Officer
  • >>>
Italy

A small update: I figured that I used the cedence in slave mode all the time so I tought that maybe something changed if I set it to Master and something changed.
Options that were missing came back and some didn't apparently.
I say apparently because many(but not all, some are really missing, a very small number) are named differently on the CrystalSky software(4.1.14) compared to the iPad(4.1.17) both running the latest version of the DJIGO4 app for each respective platform and this generated a hell lot of confusion.
So the CrystalSky has an older DJIGO4 version and there is no update available yet... x_x
I figured that updates where pushed on all devices at one...this is a total mess.
Anyway the bugs i mentioned are still present in the current CS software revision, I'm really thinking about to send it back and get a refund for god sake.
2017-11-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Elettrone, thanks for the feedback, we are sorry for the unpleasant experience with our product.
We care much about your feedback and will transfer them to our engineers for verification, if the problem persists, we will try our best to improve it and make your experience with us better in the future.
Thanks for the patience.
2017-11-16
Use props
Elettrone78
Second Officer
  • >>>
Italy

Thanks, cool avatar btw, loved the movie.
2017-11-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Elettrone78 Posted at 2017-11-16 04:04
Thanks, cool avatar btw, loved the movie.

Thank you, I will keep you updated once I get any feedback from our engineers.
2017-11-17
Use props
Elettrone78
Second Officer
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-11-17 02:42
Thank you, I will keep you updated once I get any feedback from our engineers.

Found another bug to report on CS, with fov camera zoomed in if i switch to the map view half of the screen becomes green and unreadable, will post a pic asap.
2017-11-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules