Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals
5873 22 2017-11-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Irunwithscissor
New

United States

Where can I find the best upcoming deals on the Mavic Pro for Black Friday/Cyber Monday/Promotions? As a student of arts/media/digital markteing, a drone would greatly aid me in building my professional portfolio, but I just can't afford the product between the heavy school loan payments. I signed up for the student discount program, but I am looking for some insights as to where I should be monitoring the web on Black Friday/Cyber Monday to find the best deals out.
I've read that Amazon has great deals, as well as the DJI website. What has your experience been with these options, and where would you recommend to visit for the best deals?

Thanks in advance

- Irunwithscissors
2017-11-15
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI website or right here in the forum.
2017-11-15
Use props
djiuser_larry
lvl.2
Flight distance : 70200 ft
United States

Check Costco and Fry's. Costco brought Mavic's into the store a couple weeks ago with a price $100 or so under prices generally seen elsewhere.
2017-11-15
Use props
airskiier
lvl.2

United States

You're in luck! There are quite a few stores offering it. This site compiled a list of all the major stores you can buy one:

http://3dinsider.com/dji-black-friday-deals/

The Mavic Pro can be purchased from Newegg, Costco, Sam's Club, and Best Buy. If you purchase from DJI though, you get a few things thrown in for free.
2017-11-18
Use props
Jasiie
New

India

Save up to $1000 on DJI Spark, DJI MAVIC PRO, DJI PHANTOM 4 PRO, DJI INSPIRE 1 and DJI INSPIRE 2. So check the 5 best dji black friday deals 2017 - https://www.wiknix.com/best-dji- ... black-friday-deals/
2017-11-18
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

I would recommend you buy our products from recommended retail stores or official websites: https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy?site=brandsite&from=footer.
2017-11-19
Use props
Flora
lvl.1

China

If you need batteries, may go to  Gens ace  https://www.genstattu.com/blackfriday
2017-11-24
Use props
M.C. Pilot
Captain
Flight distance : 10278435 ft
  • >>>
United States

Subscribe to DJI via email.  
2017-11-25
Use props
John89Miller
New

Canada

If you are going to buy a freezer, read the recommendations that tell here - grapefrost.com this site helped me choose a chic freezer.
2017-11-26
Use props
fansdf7d83d7
lvl.4

Isle of Man

Thanks for sharing your ideas a lot! This black friday is awesome really. I have already got some cool templates for my future projects for really very cheap from https://www.templatemonster.com/wordpress-themes.php . And I will use some SEO packages too
2017-11-27
Use props
fansac2235a5
New
United States

Best deal for cyber Monday $899 mavic pro buy it online at target automatically get 15%, if you open target card you get an additional 5%.. just paid $730 plus tax.
2017-11-27
Use props
djiuser_LxfI2fGcyOSh
New

India

[Tekken 3 game free subsequently go by means of this guidebook. http://bit.ly/2kiW8La
2018-5-22
Use props
sarak67
New

India

Download android apk Files and games.
2018-5-27
Use props
xboxdeals
New

United States

Looks like there are quite a buzz going around and everyone else is prepared for the black friday 2018 PS4 Bundle deals.so I had to be ready for these too. Below in there, I have prepared a huge list of PS4 and xbox controller deals which will take place on the Black Friday 2018.
hellboundgamers.com/ps4-xbox-controller-deals
2018-10-11
Use props
djiuser_TvJDLflXN3zd
New

Mexico

What is now worth buying on a black Friday? (I'm talking about gadgets)
2018-11-6
Use props
DeuceDriv3r
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4698533 ft
United States

best deal would be to avoid buying ANY DJI product until they fix their latest IMU flyaway issues...

the last 9 months of firmware updates are a disaster .......
2018-11-6
Use props
djiuser_TvJDLflXN3zd
New

Ukraine

DeuceDriv3r Posted at 11-6 05:55
best deal would be to avoid buying ANY DJI product until they fix their latest IMU flyaway issues...

the last 9 months of firmware updates are a disaster .......

I found good deals on  Richard's blog. ))
2018-11-7
Use props
DeuceDriv3r
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4698533 ft
United States

djiuser_TvJDLflXN3zd Posted at 11-7 23:47
I found good deals on  Richard's blog. ))

and this isn't my tin foil hat but its been brought up by others and I think if merits some thought

DJI is a ... partner ... they work closely with the Govt here and are in the rule making process...

it has been suggested that DJI are luring people into the .04.xxxx (or the 2018 era firmware depending on your model) with features like pano etc... where you can no longer back out to .03.xxxx using assistant. but that didn't have 'things people didn't want yet) but continuing to have bugs that keep people updating deeper into the .04.xxxx firmwares... each time making it less and less capable for users to fall back to prior firmware

it was just new features and 'enhancements' to power etc.. and 'security' which was code for greater encryption and less transparency .. moreover less ability for the mod community to repackage and mod the firmware load...

so once a subtantial percentage are in the .04.xxxx firmware install base... with these new protections in place.. DJI can really clamp down and depending on Govt regulations, really put restrictions on operations..   want your drone to fly well again.. oh... the yaw fix just happens to be in a firmware update that turns on certain security/tracking  parameters

its been suggested that UUID based drone identification may become less an option and mandatory on all the time

its been suggested that real time position of the operator/aircraft of every drone up may be enabled ..

etc...

what is clear given the new ... funding bill here in the states .. winter is coming and with it more regulations ... more restrictions.. and quite possibly the end of the 'hobby' exceptions where anything weighing more than a couple paper clips that gets in the air will now be classified as an aircraft and have to be built and flown to ... rules and regulations.
edit... I dont know why but this forum blocks and replaces the 3 letter acyonym of our illustrious aviation admnistration here with ...  thats just weird.. wow what censorship

2018-11-8
Use props
mathieu92
New

France

Meilleure Offre à vie Cyber Monday
Profitez des Méga Économies de € 505 !
Obtenez 5 Ans de notre Plan Pour Seulement €69 !
L'offre se termine dans les 24 heures!
Pour plus des details, visitez notre site officiel PureVPN.FR
2018-11-26
Use props
djiuser_TvJDLflXN3zd
New

Poland

Everything is profitable to buy on a black Friday, I bought a vacuum cleaner for little money and wrote a review.
2018-11-29
Use props
mmaryg599
New

United States

For these events, you need to have a stock of money. You do not always accurately calculate how much money you need. Takin sales not every day. Sometimes you find something very necessary, with a suitable price. If you do not have enough money, online credit will help. https://getmyoffer-capitalone-com.amsterdam-holland-travel.com/  The company gives money immediately to the card, without a guarantor and papers from work.
2019-5-8
Use props
mmaryg599
New

United States

For these events, you need to have a stock of money. You do not always accurately calculate how much money you need. Takin sales not every day. Sometimes you find something very necessary, with a suitable price. If you do not have enough money, online credit will help. https://getmyoffer-capitalone-com.amsterdam-holland-travel.com/  The company gives money immediately to the card, without a guarantor and papers from work.
2019-5-8
Use props
mistatwista3
New

Ukraine

I hate black Friday.
All stores in my city raise their prices two-three weeks before it and then they give discount.
2019-12-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules