Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Strong interferences detected
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djilover10
lvl.2
Flight distance : 63225 ft
United States

Every time I fly, the app says strong interferences detected. Be careful when flying long distances. How do I fix this. Firmware:1.9.20 dji go:latest
2017-11-15
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Easy. Move to a different area, to take off. ;-)

Are all your parameters updated? Latest firmware and such...

Probably some underground cables, sewage and water pipes or other ferrous metal it's detecting.

It's quite often something simple. I know from personal experience, when attempting to do a compass calibration, interference can be as simple as my large western belt buckles, metal zipper on my motorcycle jacket, large ring of keys with chain. even a cargo pocket full of clink... Or change. Ha

RedHotPoker

2017-11-15
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

RedHotPoker Posted at 2017-11-15 17:53
Easy. Move to a different area, to take off. ;-)

Are all your parameters updated? Latest firmware and such...

The message is referring to radio interference, not magnetic interference.
2017-11-15
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Geebax Posted at 2017-11-15 21:27

Please try to calibrate the compass and IMU before flight. And choose a wide place with good signal. Here are somethings you should pay attention to.
phantom.png
2017-11-15
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Geebax Posted at 2017-11-15 21:27

I must have been someplace else.... Not here.

Lights were on, but no one was home. I guess. Ha

RedHotPoker
2017-11-16
Use props
djilover10
lvl.2
Flight distance : 63225 ft
United States

Every time I fly in my back yard or front yard I get it. I was filming a neighbourhood nerf battle from pretty high up and I got the interference message. I ended up crash landing it. It didn’t break though
2018-5-4
Use props
Hellsgate
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

Have you tried putting your device into flight mode prior to flight. I have found that this helps cut down interference a lot.
2018-5-4
Use props
Picbull724
New

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-11-15 23:38
Please try to calibrate the compass and IMU before flight. And choose a wide place with good signal. Here are somethings you should pay attention to.

I have the strong interference as well an it started once I updated the latest firmware it pops up every 3 seconds don’t know what else to do about to remove the last update an downgrade firmware
2018-9-30
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

Picbull724 Posted at 2018-9-30 10:12
I have the strong interference as well an it started once I updated the latest firmware it pops up every 3 seconds don’t know what else to do about to remove the last update an downgrade firmware

You can downgrade if you like, but it has nothing to do with local interference.
2018-9-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules