Inspire 1 after upgrade to v01.11.01.50 (X3)
1021 7 2017-11-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Billy Wild
lvl.1
Flight distance : 55925 ft
Australia

I was about to fly and test out Pix4d Capture - it had connected and all was good during the setup - turned on the controller and upgrade firmware sign came up . So I saw that I was able to just click OK on my Samsung to download and start the upgrade of the radio. I completed this process and then downloaded the .bin file to a card and inserted it in the camera to upgrade the Inspire. All appeared to go well. When I then tried to connect to my samsung in any of the intrerfaces - Pix 4D, DJI Go or another program it would not connect. I then decided to try to connect to my Apple IPad - no problems there at all. I even tried another Android Tablet - that did not work either - but back to the iPad and all was as normal. Can anybody offer any advice or solutions?

2017-11-16
Use props
Billy Wild
lvl.1
Australia

Checked it all out this morning - Still connects fine to apple but not Android. Would downgrading the firmware help?
2017-11-16
Use props
Ups_Jeff
lvl.3
Flight distance : 434931 ft
United States

All i know is, you never upgrade the firmware on the radio first. Always do the aircraft first.
2017-11-16
Use props
Billy Wild
lvl.1
Australia

Thanks Jeff, But all is good with the world again - I found out how to downgrade and then upgraded and all worked well again. So the time waste was far to great -
2017-11-16
Use props
Billy Wild
lvl.1
Australia

Thanks Jeff - will follow that advice in the future. All is good now- I found out how to revert to an earlier version and then re updated the radio and all works well again . DJI, please make this easier with easy access to this info and the previous firmware - plus a how to on your page.
2017-11-16
Use props
Ups_Jeff
lvl.3
Flight distance : 434931 ft
United States

Billy Wild Posted at 2017-11-16 14:12
Thanks Jeff - will follow that advice in the future. All is good now- I found out how to revert to an earlier version and then re updated the radio and all works well again . DJI, please make this easier with easy access to this info and the previous firmware - plus a how to on your page.

Glad everything worked out for you.
2017-11-16
Use props
Mark Guille
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Guernsey

Did you read the firmware release notes? It's a good idea to read these before updating.
2017-11-16
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Billy, did you try to reinstall the app in the Android phone? What error message from the app? Did you try to change another cable and see if it works? Please provide a screenshot of your app. Thanks for your support.
2017-11-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules