Inspire1/Zenmuse 3
830 6 2017-11-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans8e88a0d9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 78701 ft
United States

Recently DJI introduced the Knowledge Quiz that is supposed to pop up the first time you fly your aircraft.  It's nine questions that you must answer correctly to continue with the flight. It's suppose to be a on time thing, I'm Ok with this.
My difficulty is that this quiz continues to pop up each and everytime I open the DJI Go application.  I have successfully passed the quiz at least a dozen time and the quiz won't go away.  This will occur when I use my iPad Pro, iPad Mini, or my Motorala Android phone.  I've reinstalled DJI Go several time; nothing changes.  DJI Go is up to date and the firmware for the aircraft, camera, and controller are up to date as well.
I contacted DJI technical support.  Kris replied with a request for additional information; Mobile Device your are using with you Inspire 1 and It's operating System, DJI Go Application Version, a screenshot, picture or video showing of the said Start-Up Quiz.  I provided the information and screenshot, as requested, and that was the end of that.  No further response from DJI.

I called DJI.  The first time I was given false information about the current firmware.  The second time the tech hung up on me. And the third time the tech was unfamliar with the Knowledge Quiz and could offer nothing in the way of a solution.

I expect more from DJI, I have a few thousand dollars of their stuff.  Is there anyone else out there have the same problem?  I am interested in what you have been able to do about it.

I

Th

2017-11-16
Use props
Robert M.
lvl.1
United States

The title should read "Inspire 1/Zenmuse Z3
2017-11-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi, Robert, we are sorry for the unpleasant experience with our support. May I have the email ticket number you've contacted with our support?
Theoretically speaking, once you passed the quiz, it will not pop up anymore.
We will feedback to our engineers once we get the information. Thank you.
2017-11-17
Use props
Robert M.
lvl.1
United States

Your request(#829557)has been updated
2017-11-17
Use props
Robert M.
lvl.1
United States

The issues with my Inspire 1 are getting more frustrating with each passing day. I have just discovered that all my flight records are gone. I have been working with customer service and the representative seems sincere enough but I don't feel like the development team is very interested. If DJI feels obligated to make changes to the software and firmware on this stuff they have the responsibility to get it right.
2017-11-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Robert M. Posted at 2017-11-22 03:21
The issues with my Inspire 1 are getting more frustrating with each passing day. I have just discovered that all my flight records are gone. I have been working with customer service and the representative seems sincere enough but I don't feel like the development team is very interested. If DJI feels obligated to make changes to the software and firmware on this stuff they have the responsibility to get it right.

Robert, our engineers are working on your first issue, I have contacted them to speed up the process.
For the flight records, did you ever reinstall the DJI Go? Or have you ever cleared the cache in Settings?
2017-11-23
Use props
Robert M.
lvl.1
United States

I re-installed DJI Go several times when we were troubleshooting the Knowlege Quiz issue. I imagine this cleared the flight records as well.  Can the flight records be backed up from time to time?
2017-11-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules