Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Amazing Pilot Skills - Can YOU do?
1702 11 2017-11-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Henrik Olsen
First Officer
Flight distance : 2042385 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

One of the greatest drone moves is the pullback or a dronie, where you pull back and climb with the drone. Imagine the skills needed to move smoothly backward while passing one or multiple narrow passages. In this video, I will show you some mind-blowing pullbacks, performed by one of the most skilled drone pilot I know.

(NB! I know this is not a Mavic, but it's still pretty darn impressive)

2017-11-16
Use props
StanfordWebbie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 178018 ft
United States

I saw another video by him and several of those shots were in it.  However, they all were flying forward, not pullbacks.  What's the chance that the shots you have were originally made forward flying and they were just turned around in post?  Even so, flying those moves forward would still be very very impressive.  
2017-11-16
Use props
Jyunte
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2103150 ft
United States

StanfordWebbie Posted at 2017-11-16 15:43
I saw another video by him and several of those shots were in it.  However, they all were flying forward, not pullbacks.  What's the chance that the shots you have were originally made forward flying and they were just turned around in post?  Even so, flying those moves forward would still be very very impressive.

In all the shots where people and vehicles are moving, they're all moving forwards, so the video is not reversed... But it is sped up in post.
2017-11-16
Use props
Sunny D
lvl.3
Flight distance : 70883 ft
  • >>>
United States

That last one especially is INSANE!
2017-11-16
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Crazy flying.  Real good with his drone.
2017-11-16
Use props
StanfordWebbie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 178018 ft
United States

Jyunte Posted at 2017-11-16 16:38
In all the shots where people and vehicles are moving, they're all moving forwards, so the video is not reversed... But it is sped up in post.

Well, it's probably a mix.  But look at the last one, flying at an angle through all those rows of  trees.  You see where he is standing (at the beginning of that clip).  It would have been impossible for him to fly backwards, through all those trees since he absolutely would have been unable to see them or his drone  after just a few rows.  The only way it possibly could have been done is with FPV.  I'm positive that I saw that one with his drone flying forward towards him.  But, as we both agree, he's an amazing pilot.
2017-11-16
Use props
droneflyer101
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Impressive stuff!
2017-11-17
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Actually this was posted on the DJI forum by the original owner.
2017-11-17
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ok he’s got some skills.
2017-11-18
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team