Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
my level on my flight record is not the same as it is on the forum
814 9 2017-11-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dannytidwell75
lvl.2
Flight distance : 398625 ft
United States

how come my level on this forum reads 60907 lvl 1 and one my flight record on the go app reads experience pts 87,188 level 15 ? are they the same thing?
does anyone know the answer? little help please.
2017-11-17
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

You need to synch all of your flights to the cloud, for those numbers to be equal.

That should fix the discrepancy...unless I misunderstood the question...;-)

RedHotPoker
2017-11-17
Use props
Dannytidwell75
lvl.2
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2017-11-17 10:50
You need to synch all of your flights to the cloud, for those numbers to be equal.

oh ok thanks i appreciate it.
2017-11-17
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Dannytidwell75 Posted at 2017-11-17 10:53
oh ok thanks i appreciate it.

Don't thank me, until you prove me correct. I hope my suggestion is what you needed.

I don't worry too much about that number being the same as my actual flight records, as I often delete flights that have little interest to me. ;-)

Every time you turn on the drone, to fiddle with it, a flight record is recorded... Why?
If I don't actually fly, I don't need that reminder.

RedHotPoker
2017-11-17
Use props
Dannytidwell75
lvl.2
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2017-11-17 10:50

i see you on here quite a bit you seem to know your stuff, with that being said do you know if one parabolic copper booster is better than another? i bought one from a local dealer but everyone seems to like the skyreat over the other brands. they all pretty much look the same.
2017-11-17
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Dannytidwell75 Posted at 2017-11-17 10:58
i see you on here quite a bit you seem to know your stuff, with that being said do you know if one parabolic copper booster is better than another? i bought one from a local dealer but everyone seems to like the skyreat over the other brands. they all pretty much look the same.

I live in Alberta. Once you get past the Rocky Mountains, the flat land prairies are your horizon.

Besides, I fly a Phantom 3 Pro with Lightbridge, so a parabolic reflector really isn't something that I would ever need, flying my drone here. ;-)

Sorry no experience with them. But there are numbers of users here that love them.
I suggest opening a new thread on that topic. You will get many experienced replies...

RedHotPoker
2017-11-17
Use props
Dannytidwell75
lvl.2
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2017-11-17 11:03
I live in Alberta. Once you get past the Rocky Mountains, the flat land prairies are your horizon.

Besides, I fly a Phantom 3 Pro with Lightbridge, so a parabolic reflector really isn't something that I would ever need, flying my drone here. ;-)

thanks again...
2017-11-17
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Many welcomes, on a variety of levels. ;-)

Hope you have great times with your drone, and enjoy your time well spent, while on the forum.

RedHotPoker
2017-11-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

As for the flight distance, you can refer the below video and sync flight records regularly. And the level, they are different in APP and Forum. The forum level will go up if you participate more in the forum interaction.

2017-11-18
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thank you for this DJI Susan.
2017-11-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now