Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Update Error 0x020106
8970 67 2017-11-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
maxdna
lvl.1
Flight distance : 50479 ft
Australia

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-3-2 01:46
Hi all, the messages left here have been received, the beta will be available soon, please refer the 3# and update again. Thanks!

I have exactly the same error and update failure using both RC and DJI Assistant software for my mavic pro. Could you please also add me to the beta program. My account is xiadi.time@gmail.com
2018-4-28
Use props
djiuser_uNr7V47ew9Ln
New
Australia

maxdna Posted at 2018-4-28 01:53
I have exactly the same error and update failure using both RC and DJI Assistant software for my mavic pro. Could you please also add me to the beta program. My account is

I also have the same issue my account is trentie_95@outlook.com
2018-4-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

maxdna Posted at 2018-4-28 01:53
I have exactly the same error and update failure using both RC and DJI Assistant software for my mavic pro. Could you please also add me to the beta program. My account is

Sorry for the late response. May I know what's the current aircraft firmware? If it is V 01.04.0000 or later version, I'm afraid that the beta cannot fix this issue. Could you confirm?
2018-5-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_uNr7V47ew9Ln Posted at 2018-4-28 20:18
I also have the same issue my account is

Sir, please refer my reply in 43# and confirm the current aircraft version, thanks!
2018-5-4
Use props
djiuser_Y9U5b6efqt90
New

Ireland

Hi, I too have this issue with Mavic PRO, my RC has been updated to V01.04.0300 but aircraft itself has not. Having tried DJ Assistant 2, it downloads ok, transfers firmware to unit, and stops halfway through with Undefined error 0x020106. My login is northski AT gmail . com  Can you please supply BETA software?

Thanks
2018-5-31
Use props
sergei70
lvl.1

Russia

Hello, I have a firmware issue since few weeks which prevents me from using my AC.
When I try to update it, I got each time this error code: undefined 0x020106 I tried from DJI Assistant 2 and DJI Go 4 apps, with several batteries charged at 100%, without success each time. My AC is currently in V01.04.0300 firmware and RC has been downgraded in V01.04.0300.

My email address linked to DJI is     strays.killer@gmail.com
2018-5-31
Use props
sergei70
lvl.1

Russia

Можете ли вы предоставить программное обеспечение BETA?
2018-5-31
Use props
djiuser_Y9U5b6efqt90
New

Ireland

Any update of my post #45 ?? Thanks
2018-6-1
Use props
djiuser_Y9U5b6efqt90
New

Ireland

Hi DJI, could someone please give me access to BETA Firmware, it been 2 days since I made the request?? Thanks
2018-6-2
Use props
sergei70
lvl.1

Russia

Привет, У меня проблема с прошивкой с нескольких недель, что мешает мне использовать мой AC.
Когда я пытаюсь обновить его, я получал каждый раз этот код ошибки: undefined 0x020106 Я попробовал от DJI Assistant 2 и DJI Go 4 приложения, с несколькими батареями, заряженными на 100%, без успеха каждый раз. Мой AC в настоящее время находится в прошивке V01.04.0300, и RC был понижен в V01.04.0300.

Мой адрес электронной почты, связанный с DJI, -      strays.killer@gmail.com
2018-6-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_Y9U5b6efqt90 Posted at 2018-5-31 08:29
Hi, I too have this issue with Mavic PRO, my RC has been updated to V01.04.0300 but aircraft itself has not. Having tried DJ Assistant 2, it downloads ok, transfers firmware to unit, and stops halfway through with Undefined error 0x020106. My login is northski AT gmail . com  Can you please supply BETA software?

Thanks

Sorry for the late response. The beta only works when the firmware is less than V01.04.0000. Sorry about this. For your situation, I'm afraid that you might have to send the unit in. You can start a case from here: https://www.dji.com/support
2018-7-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

sergei70 Posted at 2018-6-11 04:43
Привет, У меня проблема с прошивкой с нескольких недель, что мешает мне использовать мой AC.
Когда я пытаюсь обновить его, я получал каждый раз этот код ошибки: undefined 0x020106 Я попробовал от DJI Assistant 2 и DJI Go 4 приложения, с несколькими батареями, заряженными на 100%, без успеха каждый раз. Мой AC в настоящее время находится в прошивке V01.04.0300, и RC был понижен в V01.04.0300.

Sorry for the late response. As mentioned above, the beta only works when the firmware is less than V01.04.0000. I'm sorry you might consider sending the unit in for diagnosis.

BTW, it is recommended clicking the reply button under one's message, so that one can get the reminder and handle it timely, thanks so much!
2018-7-2
Use props
lifeskills
New
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-3-2 01:46
Hi all, the messages left here have been received, the beta will be available soon, please refer the 3# and update again. Thanks!

Hi Susan, I'm also experiencing this error code 0x020106.  Can I get access to the beta to try updating before I send the drone in? I sent you my account details via PM.  

Thanks
2018-7-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

lifeskills Posted at 2018-7-2 09:38
Hi Susan, I'm also experiencing this error code 0x020106.  Can I get access to the beta to try updating before I send the drone in? I sent you my account details via PM.  

Thanks

I‘ve received your message in PM, thank you! The beta will be available around 1-2 working days, please check when it is available. The beta may not appear if you have V01.04.0000 or higher firmware, please kindly note.
2018-7-7
Use props
OzMerlin
lvl.1
Australia

Honestly,

Is anyone at DJI actually looking at these firmware issues?

The level of contempt being shown to customers, some of which like myself have spent literally hundreds of hours trying to repair the damage done by faulty firmware is bordering on criminal.

I've swapped batteries, ( one of which is now permanently damaged), software, computers, apple devices, android devices, cables, SD cards - you name it.. Downgraded, upgraded, changed the order of turning things on and off, whatever.
I've tried every combination I believe is possible.

Nothing works, and I've lost thousands in work secured, and potential work I am now unable to perform.

DJI's answer..

Send it back at MY EXPENSE to have them charge me for what they broke, at MY EXPENSE.

In the real world, it's called fraud, and/or theft.

Just when is a relevant Government Authority going to take action given DJI simply refuses to admit culpability, ( Not surprising given the amount of money that would be involved in a
damages suit )?

2018-8-28
Use props
Digitalchild
New
Vietnam

I too am having the same update issue. I've actually never been able to update the firmware on either of the devices since the day I got them. It has always failed.

RC is at 01.03.0900
AC is at 01.03.0300

I've tried on OS X and WIndows 10 without success. I've wasted an countless days on this. It's still able to take off indoors however I haven't tested it outside just yet.

DJI when are you going to address this issue that has been ongoing for over a year now? I'm not in a location where I can easily send the unit in for repair. I dont have 3 months to wait for it come back.

OzMerlin - you should contact the ACCC and report DJI for poor business practices.
2018-8-29
Use props
Jimbobaroola
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi I have the same problem. I have tried updating Mavic pro to v01.04.0500and always comes up with the undefined 0*020106. Why is this so hard to do.  So frustrated. Spent my whole day off beautiful sunshine outside mucking about with this wirh FAIL every time.  Please can some one help me. I have a brand new set of goggles which haven’t been used yet  and it’s so frustrating looking at them but can’t use because the mavic wont update. Controller has been updated to the latest firmware but mavic just won’t
2019-2-22
Use props
Bill B
lvl.4
Flight distance : 319245 ft
United States

SOOOOOOO GLAD i didn't buy the mavic two. Never will! I am jumping ship to Autel as soon as I get the funds. This sort of Government is not for me any longer. DJI is gone NUTS. "Mandatory" my As*
2019-2-22
Use props
djiuser_zkwjxLzqGt9t
lvl.2

Russia

Hello
hello
Found this topic
I have been new owner of DJI and when i mace my updates it stuck on  1.3.8.1
Can you help me?

alxfrol  gmail   com

Could you tell us your DJI Account(the email address when you logged in DJI GO)? I'd like to help you get the beta and try again.

1.Log into your DJI account.
2.Upgrade the firmware V1.3.8.10 or V1.3.8.11. or V1.3.8.13
3.Once it's done, please press the "Record" button on RC and make sure it's recording, then start to upgrade firmware to the latest one, it will be working.
2019-3-24
Use props
DJLudi
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1688287 ft
France

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-7-7 01:57
I‘ve received your message in PM, thank you! The beta will be available around 1-2 working days, please check when it is available. The beta may not appear if you have V01.04.0000 or higher firmware, please kindly note.

Hi Ski Susan, I am Aldo experiencing this trouble 0x020106 error code when i try to upgrade my AC from 1.03.400 to any other version (older or newer). I tried many times and failed every Times. Please could you explain me what Can i do ? I have Heard about beta version ....? My email linked to my Dji account is ludovic.madec@laposte.net
Thanks for your help.
2019-4-1
Use props
DJLudi
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1688287 ft
France

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-7-7 01:57

Hi Ski Susan, I am Aldo experiencing this trouble 0x020106 error code when i try to upgrade my AC from 1.03.400 to any other version (older or newer). I tried many times and failed every Times. Please could you explain me what Can i do ? I have Heard about beta version ....? My email linked to my Dji account is ludovic.madec@laposte.net
Thanks for your help.
2019-4-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

DJLudi Posted at 4-1 12:57
Thanks for your help.

Received with thanks! The beta will be available around 1-2 working days, you may refer to 3# and have a try when you receive it, thanks!
2019-4-2
Use props
fans1ce15779
New
Flight distance : 134797 ft
United States

im getting gimbal disconnect it just sits there and floats like with mind of its own the camera feed is live and goes through to the phone ive tried upgrading from the 1.0000 firmware its never been updated flew four times never crashed.
2020-1-30
Use props
Sycom
New

Singapore

I have the same issue as everyone else on the thread, my aircraft is on 1.03.0400 and my controller 1.4.0 and get an error 0x020106 error when updating.
I have tried contacting support by phone, online and email and no-one can help me.  

My account is erichwang80@gmail.com - may I pls get added to the beta program
2020-3-7
Use props
Sycom
New

Singapore

Sycom Posted at 3-7 02:28
I have the same issue as everyone else on the thread, my aircraft is on 1.03.0400 and my controller 1.4.0 and get an error 0x020106 error when updating.
I have tried contacting support by phone, online and email and no-one can help me.  

Hi, have not received a response. Pls Help!
2020-3-14
Use props
djiuser_tZRd8dwh1DOA
New

United States

Gives an error undefined 0x020106 tried everything different pc from the go 4 app everything I could find on the internet cleaned the motors and port and everything you can imagine. Cant even update gives a freaking error. I'm 99.99% sure my 1 year DJI warranty expired so if I send it in, they will charge me like 60/h. I need to update the firmwareeee. Please help me I hate you DJI
2022-3-20
Use props
djiuser_2u3jVPMPGgiA
lvl.1

France

J’ai le même problème que presque tout le monde sur le fil, mon avion est sur 1.03.0400 et mon contrôleur 1.4.0 et obtenir une erreur 0x020106 erreur lors de la mise à jour.
J’ai essayé de contacter le support par téléphone, en ligne et par e-mail et personne ne peut m’aider.

Mon compte est hamzaoukesrir@gmail.com - veuillez m’ajouter au programme bêta
2023-2-3
Use props
djiuser_2u3jVPMPGgiA
lvl.1

France

Hi, have not received a response. Pls Help help help !!!
2023-2-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules