Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Slaughterbots
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kneepuck
lvl.4
Flight distance : 275105 ft
United States

2017-11-17
Use props
RMJovo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1716240 ft
United States

Question how long does the battery last?  Just like Nobel’s dynamite can be used for GOOD OR BAD..Wow talk about a drone swarm.
2017-11-17
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

I had an uncle who used to destroy all the old coal mine dynamite, that was unusable.
When the nitro glycerine begins to seep, the sticks are too dangerous to be handled safely, by regular explosive users.

So it is gathered, stacked with care & lit on fire... Poof, no Boom...

Fun stuff.

I would rather have a sniper do my dirty work. The new record for long shot confirmed kill, is owned by a Canadian military person.

RedHotPoker
2017-11-17
Use props
RMJovo
lvl.4
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2017-11-17 16:40
I had an uncle who used to destroy all the old coal mine dynamite, that was unusable.
When the nitro glycerine begins to seep, the sticks are too dangerous to be handled safely, by regular explosive users.

We stored our dynamite in wood box filled with saw dust, also used crimped style caps did not trust the electric caps and used to test each new roll of fuse for burn rate.
2017-11-17
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

RMJovo Posted at 2017-11-17 16:57
We stored our dynamite in wood box filled with saw dust, also used crimped style caps did not trust the electric caps and used to test each new roll of fuse for burn rate.

Yes, it's much more volatile than nitro glycerine pills. Hahaha

Did you burn the old sticks which began to seep?

RedHotPoker
2017-11-17
Use props
RMJovo
lvl.4
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2017-11-17 17:01
Yes, it's much more volatile than nitro glycerine pills. Hahaha

In the summer the nitro would form on the out side and the saw dust absorbed it, but the sticks of 50/50 and ditching dynamite would be used before they aged, and some times we would cut off 1 to 2 inch chunks to make big M80’s with.  Boy what we did back then would really get you in trouble with the authority’s today.
2017-11-17
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

RMJovo Posted at 2017-11-17 17:17
In the summer the nitro would form on the out side and the saw dust absorbed it, but the sticks of 50/50 and ditching dynamite would be used before they aged, and some times we would cut off 1 to 2 inch chunks to make big M80’s with.  Boy what we did back then would really get you in trouble with the authority’s today.

We used to cut down trees with, , , ok never mind.

I don't wish to draw any undue attention to myself, or incriminate myself...
But you know the explosive cable/cord I speak of...
Type E, serious stuff.

RedHotPoker
2017-11-17
Use props
FatherXmas
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4058619 ft
  • >>>
United States

Had a SWAT friend that showed me a quick way to open a door. A little piece of this funny looking rope taped to an IV bag of normal saline duct taped to the door. Poof, door was open.
2017-11-17
Use props
Kuya Kano
lvl.4
Flight distance : 797913 ft
United States

And when our national enemies and rougue militant groups get ahold of these... then what?
2017-11-17
Use props
GrangerFX
lvl.4
Flight distance : 817713 ft
United States

The most scary part of all this to me is that the only real way to "control AI" is to limit the power of computers that individuals and small companies are allowed to own. Is that the future we want?
2017-11-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Everything is possible in the future. It's a big deal to tell the good or bad, but the technology itself is innocent.
2017-11-18
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

The American government, has requested D.A.R.P.A and similar companies, to slow down the research and development of smart robots.
The worry is a final revolt of the machine against flesh and blood humans.

Think Robocop, with bigger weaponry. Angry and armed.

RedHotPoker
2017-11-18
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

FatherXmas Posted at 2017-11-17 17:56
Had a SWAT friend that showed me a quick way to open a door. A little piece of this funny looking rope taped to an IV bag of normal saline duct taped to the door. Poof, door was open.

Exsplosive cord? That's ingenious. Hahaha
Who would have ever thought of that?

What will they think of next? Chuckles

RedHotPoker
2017-11-18
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Kneepuck,

Apparently, you have no interest in my being able to sleep!  But, we will defeat the alien among us!  Or so I hope!

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-11-18
Use props
RMJovo
lvl.4
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-11-18 00:13
Everything is possible in the future. It's a big deal to tell the good or bad, but the technology itself is innocent.

I totally agree, it’s always about how you apply technology to humanity. The struggle of good versus evil.
2017-11-18
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Now that looks creepy.
2017-11-18
Use props
AlanHd
Second Officer
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

Scary how fast tec is evolving. How long before the AI decides we need to be protected from ourselves.
2017-11-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules