Maintaining Image Transmission Settings
1479 6 2017-11-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TerryWJS
lvl.2
Flight distance : 184806 ft
Malaysia

Is there a way to be able to keep the same image transmission settings for the DJI GO4 App? I do not record in 4K resolution so its a bit annoying that everytime i shut down my mavic pro and turn it back on another time the image transmission settings revert back to regular mode..
DJI please allow image transmission settings to remain even after quitting the app and shutting down my mavic pro.
2017-11-17
Use props
AEM74
lvl.4
Flight distance : 332677 ft
United States

I think the settings only change up every app update. Are you sure it resets every time you relaunch the app?
2017-11-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

What's the current version of the aircraft, controller and APP? Could you upload a short video of this issue? We'd like to check the exact status.
2017-11-18
Use props
TerryWJS
lvl.2
Malaysia

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-11-18 00:31
What's the current version of the aircraft, controller and APP? Could you upload a short video of this issue? We'd like to check the exact status.

That's weird.. I'm pretty sure its a known setting issue. As in whenever i select FHD video transmission the setting always reverts back to normal mode after i turn off the drone and want to use it again.

DJI GO4 version is 4.1.18

2017-12-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

TerryWJS Posted at 2017-12-2 17:35
That's weird.. I'm pretty sure its a known setting issue. As in whenever i select FHD video transmission the setting always reverts back to normal mode after i turn off the drone and want to use it again.

DJI GO4 version is 4.1.18

Terry, thanks for getting back to us. Double check, what's the current aircraft and controller firmware? The video will help us understand your issue correctly, please kindly offer it at your earliest convenience, thanks so much!
2017-12-3
Use props
TerryWJS
lvl.2
Malaysia

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-12-3 20:35
Terry, thanks for getting back to us. Double check, what's the current aircraft and controller firmware? The video will help us understand your issue correctly, please kindly offer it at your earliest convenience, thanks so much!

Both aircraft and remote versions are 01.04.0100
2017-12-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

TerryWJS Posted at 2017-12-5 18:33
Both aircraft and remote versions are 01.04.0100

I'm afraid that the info is not enough to judge the issue in a long distance. To order to solve the issue timely, I'd suggest to send it in for fully diagnosis: http://www.dji.com/support
2017-12-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules