Feature request: Follow Me
827 3 2017-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ballmatic
lvl.2
Flight distance : 60912 ft
United States

Active track just doesn't do it for me! I bike on a path with very little trees, but there are some bushes, and that is enough to block the view from the drone tracking me.  So I spend quite a lot of time stopping and getting the camera re-aligned with the subject (me). Would be much better to track the controller as that is mounted to the handle bars. Hopefully this is a software upgrade to come in the future!?

2017-11-18
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Thanks for your feedback. And I would recommend you choose a wide place with less obstacle in the next flight. Here are some tips.
activetrack.JPG
2017-11-20
Use props
ballmatic
lvl.2
Flight distance : 60912 ft
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-11-20 01:37
Thanks for your feedback. And I would recommend you choose a wide place with less obstacle in the next flight. Here are some tips.

It's literally a place with no obstacles besides a bush or tree every 100 yards. But that is enough to cause interuption which is why I think following the controller is way better than visually!
2017-11-20
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

ballmatic Posted at 2017-11-20 12:47
It's literally a place with no obstacles besides a bush or tree every 100 yards. But that is enough to cause interuption which is why I think following the controller is way better than visually!

I understand your idea. I think our engineers will consider it. But this feature is not available now, please follow the tips for your drone's safety.
2017-11-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules