Forward vision sensor error
4259 6 2017-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanscd441cd9
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2110 ft
United Kingdom

I'm getting forward vision sensor error since updating to the latest firmware. How do I solve this issue.
It asks me to calibrate i click OK nothing happens. It also shut down while sat on the ground three times this morning, comes up with a warning about the battery being cold, could this be the issue.
At the moment it won't even hover just keeps dropping towards the ground.
2017-11-19
Use props
fanscd441cd9
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Sorted this now by re calibrating via dji assistant. Drone seems very stable now. Going to test fly the new firmware as i only did a take off, hover and landing in the garden.
2017-11-19
Use props
Vendex
Second Officer
Flight distance : 16722920 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Correct, visual positioning system calibrates trough DJI Assistant 2. When flying in cold weather you should warm up the battery before flying or at least wait with aimed motors until battery heat up enough. Good luck.
2017-11-19
Use props
fanscd441cd9
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Drove for an hour and it was saying firmware was bad, front sensors were bad. Came home and it works again. Disconnected in flight so come home was pressed. Won't save any images when taking photos.

All i got today was a fuel bill and no video or photos

This is a joke

Anybody want to buy a £1000 brick
2017-11-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fanscd441cd9 Posted at 2017-11-19 07:22
Drove for an hour and it was saying firmware was bad, front sensors were bad. Came home and it works again. Disconnected in flight so come home was pressed. Won't save any images when taking photos.

All i got today was a fuel bill and no video or photos

Is the VPS calibration successful? If the issue remains after restart, please kindly offer the screenshot for better assistance, thanks!
2017-11-20
Use props
djiuser_MMQohOa6TqBX
New

Greece

Hello everyone, I got a brand new Mavic Pro Platinum and before my first flight I got this message.

I tried to calibrate the sensors but it looks that the left one is dead.

Any idea?
2018-3-10
Use props
djiuser_Dwak7IijFJs1
New

Morocco

djiuser_MMQohOa6TqBX Posted at 3-10 10:59
Hello everyone, I got a brand new Mavic Pro Platinum and before my first flight I got this message.
[view_image]

you fixed >?
2018-11-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules