9189 6 2017-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Anokadrone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 58327 ft

United States

Hi All,

I exported one on my flight records into a .csv file.  I would like to find it and open it.  Can anyone tell me where the .csv file ended up after export?
Much appreciated!  Thanks
2017-11-19
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

It's probably where all your other files are downloaded.  
2017-11-19
Use props
Anokadrone
lvl.4

United States

Mark The Droner Posted at 2017-11-19 07:44
It's probably where all your other files are downloaded.

I'm using a iPad Mini 4 and its connected to iCloud.  (I am not a proficient iOS user).  I checked the iCloud and its not there.  iOS does not have a conventional file explorer app to go and look at files on the local device.   They are not on the SD card in the drone.
2017-11-19
Use props
Anokadrone
lvl.4

United States

Anokadrone Posted at 2017-11-19 07:58
I'm using a iPad Mini 4 and its connected to iCloud.  (I am not a proficient iOS user).  I checked the iCloud and its not there.  iOS does not have a conventional file explorer app to go and look at files on the local device.   They are not on the SD card in the drone.

I found the answer to my question on phantompilots forum:
Follow these steps to retrieve the TXT flight logs from your Apple phone/tablet:

1) If you haven't installed iTunes on your Windows/Mac computer, then download it here and install it.

2) Start iTunes.

3) Connect your phone/tablet to your computer via a Lightning cable.

4) Click the mobile device icon at the top of iTunes to access the contents of your phone/tablet.

5) If using the current version of iTunes, go to "File Sharing" --> "DJI GO 4" (or DJI GO) --> "FlightRecords"  and click the "Save to..." button to copy that folder to your computer.

If using an old version of iTunes, you'll need to access the "FlightRecords" folder from the "Apps" section of iTunes instead (see the screenshot below).

6) Open the "FlightRecords" folder on your computer and locate the appropriate TXT file.
2017-11-19
Use props
fansad7e6b3a
lvl.1

United States

I can confirm that this is still the procedure in 2020. Thanks, Anokadrone!
2020-3-10
Use props
djiuser_nXx5FNKpkYE8
New

United States

My mac only has apple music and can sync my iphone but doesn't allow me to download any files. Not sure how to get flight records. Help?
2020-9-11
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

djiuser_nXx5FNKpkYE8 Posted at 9-11 18:06
My mac only has apple music and can sync my iphone but doesn't allow me to download any files. Not sure how to get flight records. Help?

You'll find instructions here:
https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
2020-9-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules