Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
ESC status error
65584 468 2017-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
diiego.phpgmail.com
lvl.1

Brazil

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-12-20 20:09
Okay, I've sent the bin file to you via PM, please check it.

Hj, please, send for me the link , thanks
2020-4-17
Use props
Alex10071982
lvl.1

Switzerland

Good morning all I come here to seek help. I am updating my p3p and since then I have an ESC STATUS ERROR message displayed and since then I can no longer take off my drone. I read on several forums that there would be firmware 1.1.30. bin. Unfortunately on the DJI official website, this is the version I installed 1.11.20. Would there be someone who could help me or send me the link to the new FM. thank you in advance
2020-4-18
Use props
Tristan Kleinberger
New

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-11-20 00:42
Marcus79, I've sent a Dropbox link to you via PM, please download the bin file, then upgrade the drone to this firmware, see if it works.

Hi DJ! I’m having the same error can you send me the Dropbox link please!!
2020-4-20
Use props
djiuser_Cb6OFz2vyZzc9
lvl.2
Flight distance : 116079 ft

United Kingdom

Hi I have a P3A I've not not taken it out over winter it's never been crashed. I've tried to fly it today and I'm getting esc error. When I delete the dji go app and reinstall it its fine. But if I leave it switched on while setting the camera up for 5 minutes I get the esc error back. Can you help please?
2020-4-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Tristan Kleinberger Posted at 4-20 16:51
Hi DJ! I’m having the same error can you send me the Dropbox link please!!

Hi, Tristan, We're sorry to know about this. We'll send you a Personal Message.  Kindly check it later.

Thank you for your patience.
2020-4-22
Use props
djiuser_Cb6OFz2vyZzc9
lvl.2
Flight distance : 116079 ft

United Kingdom

Help please.!!

Has anyone got the latest p3a firmware they could send me please? Still grounded.

Thanks
2020-4-24
Use props
djiuser_CAZBUxT5ikFB
lvl.1

South Africa

I have the same issue wirh ESC error. Version 1.11.20 installed. Drone was never crashed. Please assist
2020-4-27
Use props
djiuser_cBtXciVQ5ZhK
New

Brazil

Olá Diana tenho o mesmo problema você poderia me enviar o link do bin para que eu possa testar desde já obrigado
2020-4-28
Use props
Louis Guillou
lvl.1

Canada

Hi, i've been having the same ESC error message has many of you had. I tried to update my p3p a while ago, and i've been getting the ESC error message ever since. Never crashed and never had any issues before, the app is at the latest update and the firmware version is v1.11.20. Please help !
2020-4-29
Use props
djiuser_HKo4a8Q6ILqj
lvl.1

United States

Hello DJI Diana. I recently took my P3P out after it had been out of use for a few months and now I'm getting an "ESC Status Error". Any chance you can send me the updated firmware file that you've been referencing? Thanks.
2020-5-1
Use props
djiuser_HKo4a8Q6ILqj
lvl.1

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 4-22 07:03
Hi, Tristan, We're sorry to know about this. We'll send you a Personal Message.  Kindly check it later.

Thank you for your patience.

Hello DJI Diana. I recently took my P3P out after it had been out of use for a few months and now I'm getting an "ESC Status Error". Any chance you can send me the updated firmware file that you've been referencing? Thanks.
2020-5-1
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_HKo4a8Q6ILqj Posted at 5-1 01:46

Hi,  kindly check your inbox.  Thank you for your patience.
2020-5-1
Use props
Beng4l
lvl.2
Flight distance : 148333 ft
Netherlands

I have a Phantom 3 Pro with the same issue. Sometimes is starts normal but lately every time I get the ESC error too, can you send me the link  please? Current version is 1.11.20
2020-5-7
Use props
HighFlying Mike
lvl.1
Flight distance : 87562 ft

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 5-1 13:10

Good Afternoon Diana,
I am also experiencing the same issues after updating to 1.11.20 , any possibility that you could assist me as well.
Thanks
Mike
2020-5-8
Use props
HighFlying Mike
lvl.1
Flight distance : 87562 ft

United States

Good Afternoon,
I am also experiencing the same issues after updating to 1.11.20 on my P3P, any possibility that you could assist me as well.
Thanks
Mike
2020-5-8
Use props
Beng4l
lvl.2
Flight distance : 148333 ft
Netherlands

Good Afternoon,
I am also experiencing the same issues after updating to 1.11.20 on my P3P, any possibility that you could assist me as well.
Thanks
2020-5-8
Use props
djiuser_YoMyVcOYe0Xc
lvl.1

United States

I have the spark with the esc error as well but my problem is that all motors start up but the left rear is spinning very slowly then shuts down. Could this be an issue with the motor or the esc?
2020-5-19
Use props
djiuser_mTFEbHJPOXvB
New

United States

Hello,

This is Rohan, i am getting esc error, did the firmware update for RC& drone both. Drone is moving at all. please share me @rohankaraps@gmail.com
2020-5-19
Use props
Phantom3123
lvl.1

Israel

DJI Diana Posted at 5-1 13:10

Hey can you help me with that issue please? Iam trying to fly my ph 3 advanved like after 3 years from the last flight , its in good shape, i didnt crash  or something i just didnt touch it like for 3 years , and now i have the 1.11.20 firmware version , but when i enter the app and try to fly the drone i got *ESC status error* message and it wont start
2020-5-20
Use props
Faltradfahrer
lvl.1
Flight distance : 256 ft

Germany

Hello,

I have the same problem, a "ESC status error" with my P3A with the firmware 1.11.20.
Can anyone help me please?
2020-5-21
Use props
Paper Atk
lvl.1

Finland

Hi DJI Diana!

I have same problem, ESC error with my P3P. Can you sent me PM with link, thanks
2020-5-24
Use props
djiuser_kPHZH8oAq9bz
New

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-12-3 19:30
Which drone are you referring to? When did this issue start? Did anything happen before, like hard landing, crash or firmware upgrading?

Hello I’m having the esc error code on my phantom 3 pro can u help me Thnks
2020-5-26
Use props
LUK385
lvl.1

Australia

Marcus79, I've sent a Dropbox link to you via PM, please download the bin file, then upgrade the drone to this firmware, see if it works.

Hi Dji Diana. Ive have this same issue and have been waiting for dji susan to send me this firmware for the past week and she hasnt done it. Could you please pm me the firmware 1.11.30 to hopefully fix my esc status error issue. Thank you.
2020-5-29
Use props
rudyprune
lvl.1

Réunion

bonjour,j'ai un souci sur mon drone de marque Phantom 3 pro il me marque erreur ESC les moteurs ne tourne plus une personne peux m'aider!! la mise a jour a été faite  Version: 1.11.20
2020-6-4
Use props
blacklisle
lvl.2

United States

Could I please also get a copy of the .bin file too?  Im pulling my hair out with the same error... Im getting the ESC staus error even after installing a new board. Everything appears fine until you try to take off andup pops the dreaded error message.. I have updated all the batteries, drone & controller and have still yet to fly my p3p since i purchased it
2020-6-26
Use props
blacklisle
lvl.2

United States

blacklisle Posted at 6-26 05:28
Could I please also get a copy of the .bin file too?  Im pulling my hair out with the same error... Im getting the ESC staus error even after installing a new board. Everything appears fine until you try to take off andup pops the dreaded error message.. I have updated all the batteries, drone & controller and have still yet to fly my p3p since i purchased it

Update, I installed 1.11.30 update and still have the error here are some screen shots from the go app to see if something is there ofr the trained eyes to see
2020-6-26
Use props
Bebek
lvl.1
Flight distance : 86778 ft

Belgium

Hi I recently bougth a dji phantom  advenced and I have de same problem => Esc status errors but I never crash my machin and y have the Laste firmware please help me..
2020-6-28
Use props
djiuser_CeGo2uNjD7ru
New

Indonesia

Hi diana, my drone also had the same problem. Can you sent me the bin file please?
2020-7-2
Use props
UmbroVR6
lvl.1

United States

djiuser_CeGo2uNjD7ru Posted at 7-2 15:40
Hi diana, my drone also had the same problem. Can you sent me the bin file please?

same error, drone flew perfectly fine last week, i go today and ESC error.  never crashed, well taken care of P3A.

thank you.
2020-7-10
Use props
fansd1fcab6f
lvl.1

Germany

Same here. Why is that and why is everybody asking for a bin file individually?
2020-7-11
Use props
djiuser_vCWPDsVWSvun
New

Vietnam

Hi all,

1>>> I bought the old P3 pro from my friend. And it crashed and displayed ESC warning.
I want to fix it. You know, about 200$ is so big with me...
I followed the situations sugestion and got ESC_2 status damage.
So i check my board...uh umh...some components broken somewhere in ESC_2.
Please see below.
Is this the culprit?
Please tell me what their name, I want to replace it.

2>>> Somewhere and some other places, components are also broken also. OMG
Where is the exactly problem?

3>>> One more question.
I don't sure my board is original or not.
Because i can't see the label on 4 MCU integrated chip.
So, Have they been replaced before? How can i check?

# This is my first aircraft. I want to control it and make it fly...

Thank all
2020-7-13
Use props
UmbroVR6
lvl.1

United States

djiuser_vCWPDsVWSvun Posted at 7-13 02:18
Hi all,

1>>> I bought the old P3 pro from my friend. And it crashed and displayed ESC warning.

where can i get a new board to fix the ESC error?  i managed to find the firmware that supposedly fixes this but it doesn't work for me.

thanks!
2020-7-13
Use props
MikeDLux
New
Flight distance : 13 ft

Luxembourg

I have the same problem. I do not know what to do.
2020-7-13
Use props
fansd1fcab6f
lvl.1

Germany

Guys, can somebody please educate me and I guess a bigger group that suddenly ran into the same issue. Why is DJI not officially stating something? Since 2017 Susan and Diana seemed to send bin files individually to users. Is there a way to get to it please? Shall I reinstall the latest FW.
2020-7-19
Use props
fans46749a83
lvl.1
Flight distance : 91713 ft
United States

Hi Diana,
Can you send me the link, too?  I started getting the ESC error on my P3Pro.   Thanks
2020-8-7
Use props
cheddar-man
First Officer
Flight distance : 44062 ft

United Kingdom

fans46749a83 Posted at 8-7 23:27
Hi Diana,
Can you send me the link, too?  I started getting the ESC error on my P3Pro.   Thanks

Can't delete this post!!!
2020-8-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

fans46749a83 Posted at 8-7 23:27
Hi Diana,
Can you send me the link, too?  I started getting the ESC error on my P3Pro.   Thanks

Hi, kindly check your Inbox. Thank you for your patience.
2020-8-8
Use props
fansc9278113
lvl.1
Greece

Diana I’m having the same problem with my Mavic Air. Can you please send me the bin file as well.

Thanks
2020-8-10
Use props
Ruvym Don
lvl.2
Flight distance : 32795 ft

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-11-20 22:37
Glad to hear that, hope you can enjoy the drone, happy flying!

Hi can you please send me the firmware? I also have the error?
2020-8-23
Use props
Juliano Ghisi
lvl.1

Brazil

Please,

I have the same problem.
Can u help me?
2020-8-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now