I have a Phantom 4
2020-8-31
Use props
djiuser_Ol0ryABNcFqL
New
Flight distance : 407 ft

Malaysia

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-11-20 00:42
Marcus79, I've sent a Dropbox link to you via PM, please download the bin file, then upgrade the drone to this firmware, see if it works.

Helo Diana can u email to me the bin file same pblem esc error
2020-9-2
Use props
djiuser_Ol0ryABNcFqL
New
Flight distance : 407 ft

Malaysia

fans51d785dc Posted at 2017-11-26 12:05
Hello Diana,
I have exactly the same problem. Can you please  sent me the bin file to test it?

I have exactly the same pblem can u email to me the bin file firmwares
2020-9-2
Use props
dbkueblercharter.net
lvl.1
United States

Marcus79, I've sent a Dropbox link to you via PM, please download the bin file, then upgrade the drone to this firmware, see if it works.

DJI DIANA - haven't flown in 2 years - updated firmware via DJI GO and now have "ESC Status Error" issue.  Have started / stopped controller and drone 2 DOZEN times and still, motors won't start and get "ESC" issue message.  Please, please help, I bet I have 12 hours in last two days trying to get through this issue - to NO success.  Thanks so much.  Oh yes, have talked with "DJI Support" 3 times and their help has been to avail - they had me download and install firmware dated in 2016!!!!  Of course that firmware was not accepted by Controller.  HELP!!  Thanks so much!!  Dan
2020-9-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansc9278113 Posted at 8-10 23:25
Diana I’m having the same problem with my Mavic Air. Can you please send me the bin file as well.

Thanks

Hi there, the firmware is not for Mavic Air. If your Mavic Air is having the ESC error, please try to restart the drone, and try to refresh the latest firmware for the drone, if the issue persists, you may need to send the drone back for service. https://repair.dji.com/repair/index
2020-9-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Ruvym Don Posted at 8-23 10:59
Hi can you please send me the firmware? I also have the error?

Hi Ruvym, the firmware had been sent to you via PM.
2020-9-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Juliano, the firmware is not for Phantom 4. If your drone is having the ESC error, please try to restart the drone, and try to refresh the latest firmware for the drone, if the issue persists, you may need to send the drone back for service. https://repair.dji.com/repair/index
2020-9-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_Ol0ryABNcFqL Posted at 9-2 08:40
Helo Diana can u email to me the bin file same pblem esc error

Hi there, could you please tell me the model of the drone you have?
2020-9-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

dbkueblercharter.net Posted at 9-3 04:39
DJI DIANA - haven't flown in 2 years - updated firmware via DJI GO and now have "ESC Status Error" issue.  Have started / stopped controller and drone 2 DOZEN times and still, motors won't start and get "ESC" issue message.  Please, please help, I bet I have 12 hours in last two days trying to get through this issue - to NO success.  Thanks so much.  Oh yes, have talked with "DJI Support" 3 times and their help has been to avail - they had me download and install firmware dated in 2016!!!!  Of course that firmware was not accepted by Controller.  HELP!!  Thanks so much!!  Dan

Hi there, the beta firmware has been sent to you via PM. You may try to update the firmware.
Please note that it is just for the aircraft, not for the controller. If the controller needs an update, please update via the DJI GO app.
2020-9-3
Use props
Vultch
lvl.1

Germany

Hi all, Phantom Pro 3 here, carefully looked after rarely flown and today after a quick flight and power down after powering up again I get the dreaded error  esc status error. Please can you send me the firmware file as well.

thanks
2020-9-6
Use props
the brick
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5433 ft

United States

hheelllppp.... im not smart enough to know what you guys are saying..... but my PH3 if having the same problems... were do i get one of these "PM"s you all are talking about??? and does it hurt any????
2020-9-6
Use props
OsarGarciaPH
New

El Salvador

Hi, I have an ESC problem, I have a Phantom 3 PRO 4k. Could you give me the bin to update the drone?
2020-9-6
Use props
the brick
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5433 ft

United States

the brick Posted at 9-6 14:25
hheelllppp.... im not smart enough to know what you guys are saying..... but my PH3 if having the same problems... were do i get one of these "PM"s you all are talking about??? and does it hurt any????

ok ok. im not that bad. ive tried roiling back the the updates to the earliest that your sight has to provide. still nothing. i even went as for as to do exactly what our new friend the video guy was saying.. so mine almost sounds like it has gotten stuck in calibration mode... the noise it is currently making sounds like a proximity sincere alarm.... like all the time.... fun..so if there is a beta that would help plesa.

thank ypu
2020-9-6
Use props
Zakeriah
New
Canada

Hello I have the same error esc status error for phantom 3 pro could u please send me that update and i'll see if it works?   Cause i never crashed or hard landed mine drone i recently updated the the app and after that this happened
2020-9-22
Use props
Faltradfahrer
lvl.1
Flight distance : 256 ft

Germany

Hello Susan,

I have still the same ESC error with my P3 Advanced. Can you please send me the firmware?

Thank you for your support here!
2020-9-26
Use props
djiuser_SOPgfBzMDauk
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2186427 ft
United States

I had the same problem but mine did it while it was in the air and it stop the motors and dropped out of the sky .I want to know  who is to blame for it  because It happened only the one time while it was in the air and I never had it happen before
2020-9-29
Use props
djiuser_SOPgfBzMDauk
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2186427 ft
United States

It was on my mavic 2 zoom
2020-9-29
Use props
fans0fcd5608
New

United Kingdom

Hello Diana, could you send me the same link to repair my phantom 3 advanced please? I got same problem,ESC error, I would like to have the version which it's working properly, thanks a lot
2020-10-8
Use props
djiuser_OtbEpnsQLX30
New

Netherlands

i got the esc error on my dji phantom 3 pro can someone send me the link from the file.
2020-10-23
Use props
djiuser_LKgzSKQwxhmh
New

Netherlands

DJI Susan Posted at 9-3 05:32
Hi there, could you please tell me the model of the drone you have?

I have the ESC problem with my dji phantom 3 pro.
2020-10-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_LKgzSKQwxhmh Posted at 10-23 07:44

Hi there, PM sent.
2020-10-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_OtbEpnsQLX30 Posted at 10-23 00:26
i got the esc error on my dji phantom 3 pro can someone send me the link from the file.

Hi there, the beta has been sent in PM.
2020-10-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans0fcd5608 Posted at 10-8 10:26
Hello Diana, could you send me the same link to repair my phantom 3 advanced please? I got same problem,ESC error, I would like to have the version which it's working properly, thanks a lot

Hi there, the link to the beta firmware has been sent via PM, please check.
2020-10-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

If the Mavic 2 Zoom has the ESC error, please try to restart the drone and refresh the latest firmware for it. If the drone had been crashed before, you may need to send the unit back for service.
2020-10-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Vultch Posted at 9-6 04:13
Hi all, Phantom Pro 3 here, carefully looked after rarely flown and today after a quick flight and power down after powering up again I get the dreaded error  esc status error. Please can you send me the firmware file as well.

thanks

Hi, sorry for the late reply, I had sent you PM, please check.
2020-10-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

OsarGarciaPH Posted at 9-6 20:00
Hi, I have an ESC problem, I have a Phantom 3 PRO 4k. Could you give me the bin to update the drone?

Hi OsarGarciaPH, PM sent.
2020-10-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

the brick Posted at 9-6 20:26
ok ok. im not that bad. ive tried roiling back the the updates to the earliest that your sight has to provide. still nothing. i even went as for as to do exactly what our new friend the video guy was saying.. so mine almost sounds like it has gotten stuck in calibration mode... the noise it is currently making sounds like a proximity sincere alarm.... like all the time.... fun..so if there is a beta that would help plesa.

thank ypu

Hi, could you please tell me the specific drone model you have?
2020-10-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_SOPgfBzMDauk Posted at 9-29 15:46
I had the same problem but mine did it while it was in the air and it stop the motors and dropped out of the sky .I want to know  who is to blame for it  because It happened only the one time while it was in the air and I never had it happen before

I am sorry to hear about the accident. Please send the drone back to our service center, please fill out the online repair request on our official web and then send the drone back https://repair.dji.com/repair/index.
Please remember to tick "Apply for data analysis" when filling in the info, data analysis can be processed as long as the drone is within the warranty period and the corresponding offer will be provided based on the analysis result.
2020-10-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Faltradfahrer Posted at 9-26 22:26
Hello Susan,

I have still the same ESC error with my P3 Advanced. Can you please send me the firmware?

Yes, the beta firmware sent via PM.
2020-10-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Zakeriah Posted at 9-22 19:41
Hello I have the same error esc status error for phantom 3 pro could u please send me that update and i'll see if it works?   Cause i never crashed or hard landed mine drone i recently updated the the app and after that this happened

Hi there, the beta firmware has been sent to you.
2020-10-23
Use props
Powerguy50
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1234 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 10-23 19:02
Hi there, the beta firmware has been sent to you.

Hi, any chance I can get a hold of the firmware update? I have a Phantom 3 advanced that sat for a bit and after the last firmware update I'm getting the esc error now.
2020-10-23
Use props
ALLEN CALDERON
New

Costa Rica

Hi Diana

Thanks
2020-10-26
Use props
Powerguy50
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1234 ft
  • >>>
United States

I did install the firmware. It asked to do a compass calibration after which I did. Still got the ese error. I did an IMU calibration and it fixed it. I was able to launch and fly. Powered down and up again. Tried to launch and the esc error is back.
2020-10-26
Use props
Faltradfahrer
lvl.1
Flight distance : 256 ft

Germany

DJI Susan Posted at 10-23 19:02
Yes, the beta firmware sent via PM.

Hello Susan,

a short first test looks great. The engines are running, no error in the display
Many thanks!!!
2020-10-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Faltradfahrer Posted at 10-27 08:35
Hello Susan,

a short first test looks great. The engines are running, no error in the display

Thank you for your feedback. Happy flying.
2020-10-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Powerguy50 Posted at 10-26 16:48
I did install the firmware. It asked to do a compass calibration after which I did. Still got the ese error. I did an IMU calibration and it fixed it. I was able to launch and fly. Powered down and up again. Tried to launch and the esc error is back.

Sorry to hear the result. May I know if the drone had ever crashed before? If the issue persists after successfully updated the firmware, you may need to send the drone back for service.
2020-10-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

ALLEN CALDERON Posted at 10-26 15:28
Hi Diana

Hi Allen, I had sent it via PM, please check.
2020-10-28
Use props
djiuser_4EtymF8t9csl
New

Indonesia

DJI Susan Posted at 10-28 02:36
Hi Allen, I had sent it via PM, please check.

Hi Susan

I have same error esc status for phantom 3 pro, could you please send me that update? thank you.
2020-11-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_4EtymF8t9csl Posted at 11-1 19:06
Hi Susan

I have same error esc status for phantom 3 pro, could you please send me that update? thank you.

Hi there, the link has been sent via PM.
2020-11-2
Use props
djiuser_etknZvOMyGuu
New

France

Hi suzan

I have thé same problème for my p4
Could you give the FW updte
2020-11-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now