ESC status error
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DanielZappe
lvl.1

Having the same issue with a Spark. ESC error no.4. No rotor starts, all 4 lights in red. Nothing happens. Drone is just 2 weeks old, 1 flight so far.
2018-10-3
Use props
FlyBoy12
lvl.1
Flight distance : 51982 ft
United States

ANYONE WHO HAS THIS FILE, PLEASE PM ME IT!!!! OBVIOUSLY THE MODERATORS GIVE A CRAP!!!!!!
2018-10-5
Use props
fanseb752b79
New
Flight distance : 114396 ft
United States

I just updated firmware on my phantom 3 advanced and it says rc signal lost can someone please help me?!?!?
2018-10-5
Use props
djiuser_lH88l6r4cEYw
lvl.1
Flight distance : 532572 ft
  • >>>

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-11-20 00:42
Marcus79, I've sent a Dropbox link to you via PM, please download the bin file, then upgrade the drone to this firmware, see if it works.

hello im exactly the same problem.ESC status error  cant you send me the bin file to tEst it thanks
2018-10-10
Use props
fansbffd14e2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 509603 ft
United States

Marcus79, I've sent a Dropbox link to you via PM, please download the bin file, then upgrade the drone to this firmware, see if it works.

Hi good afternoon I have exactly the same proble with May phantom ESC error  please you send me the bin file to test it. Thanks
2018-10-10
Use props
djiuser_lH88l6r4cEYw
lvl.1
Flight distance : 532572 ft
  • >>>
Puerto Rico

Saludo tengo problema con Phantom 3 Advance no me deja prenderlo me sale Esc Me podrás ayudar soy de Puerto Rico no sé mucho inglés pero si dale odei a la máquina ...si me puedes ayudar te lo voy a agradecer gracias
2018-10-11
Use props
fans6e7a0967
lvl.1
Flight distance : 146306 ft

United Kingdom

Hi I have a ESC status on my second hand dji phantom 3 professional,so cant fly .I am proper gutted about it .
After reading all the helpful post about the issues with the drone I am thinking can someone help .I do think its firmware as after looking at the light up boxes in the app, it says latest fire!
It also states abnormal but not all the time .
I am using both Huawei phone and pad and have a view and control of camera and gimbl .

If someone could give me a link to the right firmware I could test it .
After reading other posts there are issues after doing this .
It would be really nice to be flying ...thanks for listening
2018-10-17
Use props
cyrenosa
lvl.2
  • >>>
Philippines

Hello,

I have the same problem also., ESC Status Error, won't take-off.
2018-10-18
Use props
dazoo
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-11-20 22:37
Glad to hear that, hope you can enjoy the drone, happy flying!

Hi Diana  I have an ESC status error ,I have the  problem after buying a second hand Phantom 3 pro ..are you able to offer any help to get me flying ,cheers darren
2018-10-18
Use props
dazoo
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-12-12 01:23
My pleasure. Welcome to contact us if you have other questions. Enjoy it and happy flying!

Hi Susan  I have an ESC status error ,I have the  problem after buying a second hand Phantom 3 pro ..are you able to offer any help to get me flying ,cheers darren
2018-10-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

dazoo Posted at 2018-10-18 05:14
Hi Susan  I have an ESC status error ,I have the  problem after buying a second hand Phantom 3 pro ..are you able to offer any help to get me flying ,cheers darren

Sorry for the late response. I have sent you a message in PM, please kindly check whether you have received it, thanks!
2018-10-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

cyrenosa Posted at 2018-10-18 01:57
Hello,

I have the same problem also., ESC Status Error, won't take-off.

Hi cyrenosa, could you clarify which drone do you refer to? P3A or P3P? I'll send you a message in PM later.
2018-10-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_lH88l6r4cEYw Posted at 2018-10-11 09:15
Saludo tengo problema con Phantom 3 Advance no me deja prenderlo me sale Esc Me podrás ayudar soy de Puerto Rico no sé mucho inglés pero si dale odei a la máquina ...si me puedes ayudar te lo voy a agradecer gracias

Hi there, sorry for the late response as Diana is not online for now. Just to verify, has the drone been involved in the crash or hard landing before? If not, please kindly check the link in PM and have a try, thanks!
2018-10-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansbffd14e2 Posted at 2018-10-10 18:27
Hi good afternoon I have exactly the same proble with May phantom ESC error  please you send me the bin file to test it. Thanks

Sir, sorry for the late response. I just sent the link in PM, you may check later and confirm.
2018-10-19
Use props
coherent
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7411 ft
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-10-19 05:00
Sir, sorry for the late response. I just sent the link in PM, you may check later and confirm.

Can I please get the firmware update for Phantom 3 Pro . Using 1.11.20 and 1.92 in controller. ESC error message. Tried everything else.
2018-10-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

coherent Posted at 2018-10-20 08:50
Can I please get the firmware update for Phantom 3 Pro . Using 1.11.20 and 1.92 in controller. ESC error message. Tried everything else.

Hi coherent, just to verify, does the issue just appear after the firmware update? If yes, please kindly check the link in PM and confirm. If the issue persists after updating to V1.11.30 successfully, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for diagnosis.
2018-10-21
Use props
wbb4
lvl.1
Flight distance : 467703 ft

United States

Hey mods have ESC error after 1.11.20 update on my P3A can I get a link to the 1.11.30 fix please
2018-10-23
Use props
Younkan
lvl.1
Sweden

Hi! I've have the exact same problems as Marcus79. Same issues. No crashes, latest firmware. All looks good on DJI go app.  
2018-10-23
Use props
uwsp
New
Flight distance : 97054 ft
United States

Same issue with my P3A.   No crash or other abuse.  Just this ESC error and can't start. Please send bin file to fix!
2018-10-29
Use props
solution95
lvl.1
Flight distance : 108068 ft
United States

Same issue! Happens every other upgrade with Mavic, random batteries.
Pristine condition. Pro pilot.
PLEASE HELP
2018-10-31
Use props
coherent
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7411 ft
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 10-21 20:31
Hi coherent, just to verify, does the issue just appear after the firmware update? If yes, please kindly check the link in PM and confirm. If the issue persists after updating to V1.11.30 successfully, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for diagnosis.

Thank you. The 1.11.30 update fixed the issue. Mine started as a "camera requires update" message. So I re-installed 1.11.20. When I did so, I had a esc error message  that nothing seemed to to resolve. This firmware update eliminated the ESC error message (and the update camera message is also gone).
2018-11-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

wbb4 Posted at 10-23 05:34
Hey mods have ESC error after 1.11.20 update on my P3A can I get a link to the 1.11.30 fix please

Sorry for the late response. I've sent you a message in PM, please kindly check whether it is the correct one, thank you!
2018-11-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Younkan Posted at 10-23 08:09
Hi! I've have the exact same problems as Marcus79. Same issues. No crashes, latest firmware. All looks good on DJI go app.

Hi Younkan, sorry for the late response as I just read your comment. I've sent you a message in PM, please kindly check later.

BTW, if you need one's attention, please click the reply button under one's message so that he/she can get the reminder and handle it timely, thanks!
2018-11-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

uwsp Posted at 10-29 14:39
Same issue with my P3A.   No crash or other abuse.  Just this ESC error and can't start. Please send bin file to fix!

Just to clarify, does the issue just appear after the firmware update? If yes, you may refer the link in PM and try later. If the issue remains, I'm afraid that you may consider sending it in for diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/support
2018-11-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

solution95 Posted at 10-31 20:21
Same issue! Happens every other upgrade with Mavic, random batteries.
Pristine condition. Pro pilot.
PLEASE HELP

Hi solution95, do you refer to the ESC error just appear after the firmware update? If yes, you may refer to refresh the firmware to see whether it helps. Please click the reply button under my message and keep us updated on the latest progress, thank you!
2018-11-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

coherent Posted at 11-3 08:13
Thank you. The 1.11.30 update fixed the issue. Mine started as a "camera requires update" message. So I re-installed 1.11.20. When I did so, I had a esc error message  that nothing seemed to to resolve. This firmware update eliminated the ESC error message (and the update camera message is also gone).

Glad to hear it. Wish you have a good time!
2018-11-5
Use props
Younkan
lvl.1
Sweden

DJI Susan Posted at 11-5 01:26
Hi Younkan, sorry for the late response as I just read your comment. I've sent you a message in PM, please kindly check later.

BTW, if you need one's attention, please click the reply button under one's message so that he/she can get the reminder and handle it timely, thanks!

Hi! Thanks for the response!  =) I'll try update my drone with the link you sent me.
2018-11-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Younkan Posted at 11-5 11:09
Hi! Thanks for the response!  =) I'll try update my drone with the link you sent me.

You are welcome. If there is anything else we can help, feel free to contact us, we'll be here all the time.
2018-11-6
Use props
jchsl
New
South Africa

Hi my drone has been doing the same thing is it possible to send me the dropbox link for the bin file to fix this please
2018-11-8
Use props
Garry Bogdan
New

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-12-20 20:09
Okay, I've sent the bin file to you via PM, please check it.

Diana, could you please send the .30 bin file to me please for the phantom 3 advanced. I have the same ESC error message after installing update.20
Thanks
Garryb442@aol.com

Garry
2018-11-12
Use props
fans370d448f
lvl.1
Flight distance : 252073 ft
Taiwan

Hi Susan,

My Phantom 3 Professional also have ESC status error, could you send me new firmware please, Thanks a lot.
2018-11-13
Use props
fans370d448f
lvl.1
Flight distance : 252073 ft
Taiwan

Does anyone have firmware download link pls share to me? I pm Susan and Diana but no reply at all.
2018-11-14
Use props
fansc7abc039
New

Slovakia

Hi about a two months ago i started to have problem with my Phantom 3 pro. It was showing me ESC service error. I did contacted your slovak DJI reseller (EXTREME.SK s.r.o.) and I sent drone to them for service repair. We sent them drone with two batteries and remote controller. What they did wrong in first place was that they didn't send drone with batteries to DJI service centre in Germany. Service centre in Germany didn't find any problem with my drone. EXTREME contacted me about this result with which i was not satisfied at all  because drone was not working at all and more than week was shoving me ESC service error message and motor never start working after many attempts made by me. So after after my urgencies to EXTREME about our problem EXTREME did contact DJI in Germany and after discussion between them DJI Germany requested to send both batteries to them for further inspections. Eventually in second inspection with my batteries they probably has got error message and found out that something is wrong. They present to us that problem was with Main Controller Board Module (2312) and Remote Controller Lower Cover (300C) (EN) they calculated price of this repair which was 316 EUR. They sent us this information with question if I want to get fix this problem for this price. My only concern was that if this price is final and drone will be fully working after repair. They promised me that this is final price for repair so i went ahead with repair.  DJI did replace those components and send my drone back to me. In my first fly attempt i did take off with drone but after couple minutes of flying drone got ESC service error and started automated landing. I was really upset. I did send drone back to EXTREME with information what happened. They did send drone with batteries to Germany for third inspection and guess what? DJI told us that batteries are faulty and they need to be replaced. If is true what they said why they did find out this problem in second inspection? Now I'm reading in this forum that it could be just software issue???? I did spent 316 euros to get my drone working and drone is not working. On beginning i had clear idea that i want to invest maximum of 300 euros for possible repair. Eventually it was little more than that but i agreed with repair under the condition that this will be final price. I was really very clear about that and I've even got written assurance that this problem will be solved for final price of 316 euros. Actual situation is that DJI offered us 10% discount for new drone purchase. This offer sound like a joke it doesn't cover even half price of my unsuccessful repair. Now I wait for drone to come from Germany and already taking further steps to solve this problem with legal help. Is unacceptable that big company as DJI is doing this kind of mistakes without real and proper reflection of their wrong decisions. I would like to solve this problem directly with DJI not true our slovak reseller as i don't trust this customer service anymore.  We already requested all communications and documents about repairs between DJI and EXTREME and we've got refused. They said it is confidential information. If there is someone who would help in this matter i would really appreciate.
2018-11-17
Use props
gkrogman
lvl.2
Flight distance : 246050 ft
United States

I have one P3P that has the ESC error. I am looking for the link to the .bin for .30.
2018-11-18
Use props
djiuser_IUV5kGVYJd3R
New

Jamaica

Hi Diana, my spark has the esc error status how can I fix this issue
2018-11-21
Use props
djiuser_IUV5kGVYJd3R
New

Jamaica

Could u send me a link to bine file. Same issue with spark
2018-11-23
Use props
ktsai69
New

United States

My P3P updated to 1.11.20 and got the SEC status error.  Please help.  Thanks.
2018-11-24
Use props
djiuser_NimiY8nXh7k5
lvl.1
Tajikistan

Hi everyone im having the same problem with my P3P drone now for a month or so, cant get the motors running after an update could anyone be kind to send me the last update please.

Thank you!
2018-11-25
Use props
droncr
New

Argentina

DJI Susan Posted at 10-19 04:35
Sorry for the late response. I have sent you a message in PM, please kindly check whether you have received it, thanks!

Hello,

my drone hasnt been impacted, crashed and suddenly i got the esc status error cannot fly . please send me firmware fix thank you
Phantom 3 Professional  
2018-11-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

droncr Posted at 11-26 05:25
Hello,

my drone hasnt been impacted, crashed and suddenly i got the esc status error cannot fly . please send me firmware fix thank you

Sorry for the late response. I've sent you a message in PM, please kindly check whether it is the correct one.
2018-11-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules