ESC status error
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
marco rota
New

Italy

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-11-20 00:42
Marcus79, I've sent a Dropbox link to you via PM, please download the bin file, then upgrade the drone to this firmware, see if it works.

Hi Diana,
i have the same problem with the pahntom 3 pro (esc statur error) can you send me the file???
thank you

P.S. you can send it by mail?? mine is mr3553073@gmail.com
2019-6-17
Use props
djiuser_JI0H3nD4VPsu
lvl.1
Flight distance : 20167 ft
Vietnam

Hi Diana,
i have the same problem with the pahntom 3 pro (esc statur error) can you send me the file???
thank you
gmail: ngaithien23@gmail.com
2019-6-28
Use props
fansc1b6bf8c
New

United States

Marcus79, I've sent a Dropbox link to you via PM, please download the bin file, then upgrade the drone to this firmware, see if it works.

I’m having a problem with my phantom 3 professional. When I try to start the engine. A error message comes on and says esc Status Error. Please help.
2019-7-3
Use props
fans3911a571
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1276 ft
United States

I have a Phantom 3 Pro and just started receiving the ESC Status Error as well. No crashes and latest firmware installed.

Can you send me the .bin file that you've been sending others with the same issue please...

Thanks
2019-7-6
Use props
linkamui
New

Chile

Dear I have a Matrice 210, and I have a I appeared a bug ESCs error, which I can do...
2019-7-8
Use props
Michael BORYS
New

Spain

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-11-26 19:52
Sent it to you via PM, please check it.

Hello Diana! Im from canarias, have the same problem with phantom 3 pro after crash. Have changed motor and main board. The problem still the same. I have downgraded firmware from 11 to 7 and the problem was more complicated with interference and camera. Have installed 11 and problem is the same. And in controller there are no ways to downgrade. Can you send me newest firmware. Thnx

Can you send me new firmware?
2019-7-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Michael BORYS Posted at 7-12 11:47
Hello Diana! Im from canarias, have the same problem with phantom 3 pro after crash. Have changed motor and main board. The problem still the same. I have downgraded firmware from 11 to 7 and the problem was more complicated with interference and camera. Have installed 11 and problem is the same. And in controller there are no ways to downgrade. Can you send me newest firmware. Thnx

Can you send me new firmware?

Hi, Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please clarify if you already tried to update the firmware of your Aircraft to its latest version? If no, You may download the bin file and load it to your SD card. You may refer to the image below. If the problem persists after updating the firmware to its latest version, I will highly recommend you to contact our support team to start up a ticket: https://www.dji.com/support. We have the professional team who would do their best to find out the reason for the problem and then the corresponding resolution would be provided.  Please note that DJI will not provide a warranty repair for cases occurring after the expiry of the warranty period; otherwise, valid charges will apply. Thank you for your understanding. Best Regards!

https://www.dji.com/phantom-3-pro/info#downloads

2019-7-12
Use props
jonas111
New

Norway

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-12-20 23:28
Sorry, I've sent you a new link, please check it again.  Merry Christmas!

Hello!

I have the same problem. Is it possible for you to send me the file as well?
Thanks
2019-7-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

jonas111 Posted at 7-13 10:41
Hello!

I have the same problem. Is it possible for you to send me the file as well?

Hi jonas111, thank you for reaching out and sorry for the late reply. I've sent you a message in PM, please kindly please check. Thank you.
2019-7-13
Use props
Zephyr.FPV
New

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 7-12 14:21
Hi, Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please clarify if you already tried to update the firmware of your Aircraft to its latest version? If no, You may download the bin file and load it to your SD card. You may refer to the image below. If the problem persists after updating the firmware to its latest version, I will highly recommend you to contact our support team to start up a ticket: https://www.dji.com/support. We have the professional team who would do their best to find out the reason for the problem and then the corresponding resolution would be provided.  Please note that DJI will not provide a warranty repair for cases occurring after the expiry of the warranty period; otherwise, valid charges will apply. Thank you for your understanding. Best Regards!

https://www.dji.com/phantom-3-pro/info#downloads

I have the same issue of a sudden ESC status error, and looking through this forum post it seems the P3X_FW_V01.11.0020.bin that you have listen on the P3P page is in fact the culprit and a tested beta branch P3X_FW_V01.11.0030.bin was supposed to be released almost year or two ago, at least according to one of Diana's responses. What happened - This isn't an isolated issue so why wasn't the file updated on the downloads page?
Regardless, Could i have the proper file PM'd to me as well? rather irritating the only way to find a working firmware for the P3P is by having to ask.

As an aside, I'm sadly starting to believe the rumors that DJI intentionally Obsoletes products to force you to buy newer ones, and it just leaves a sour taste in my mouth. (especially since the most recent M600 Pro update broke that too and I had to downgrade to fix it.) If DJI can't keep their products functional after updates I and my company won't continue to use these products in the future. PixHawk is looking better and better.
2019-7-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Zephyr.FPV Posted at 7-25 11:31
I have the same issue of a sudden ESC status error, and looking through this forum post it seems the P3X_FW_V01.11.0020.bin that you have listen on the P3P page is in fact the culprit and a tested beta branch P3X_FW_V01.11.0030.bin was supposed to be released almost year or two ago, at least according to one of Diana's responses. What happened - This isn't an isolated issue so why wasn't the file updated on the downloads page?
Regardless, Could i have the proper file PM'd to me as well? rather irritating the only way to find a working firmware for the P3P is by having to ask.

Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. We will forward this concern to our designated department for attention. Thank you for your kind and understanding.
2019-7-25
Use props
Zephyr.FPV
New

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 7-25 12:03
Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. We will forward this concern to our designated department for attention. Thank you for your kind and understanding.

Could I also have the proper file (P3X_FW_V01.11.0030.bin) sent to me as well? Please and Thank you.
2019-7-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Zephyr.FPV Posted at 7-25 12:17
Could I also have the proper file (P3X_FW_V01.11.0030.bin) sent to me as well? Please and Thank you.

Hi, I already sent you a PM, kindly please check your inbox. Thank you for your understanding.
2019-7-25
Use props
alexsandr
lvl.1

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 7-25 12:48
Hi, I already sent you a PM, kindly please check your inbox. Thank you for your understanding.

Hello, I'm also encountering the "ESC Status Error" on my Phantom 3 Professional after updating DJI GO iOS app and drone + flight controller to latest firmware. Could you please send me the new firmware to try? Thank you!!
2019-7-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

alexsandr Posted at 7-30 23:34
Hello, I'm also encountering the "ESC Status Error" on my Phantom 3 Professional after updating DJI GO iOS app and drone + flight controller to latest firmware. Could you please send me the new firmware to try? Thank you!!

Thank you for bringing this query to us. I already sent you a PM kindly please check your inbox. Thank you!
2019-7-31
Use props
Daniel O
New

Germany

Hi,

I have the ESC Error too and need the working firmware. Can somebody send it to me to dancheehh@gmail.com ?
actual version is 1.9.3. and restart doesnt work. Please help. What can I do else?

Regards!
Daniel
2019-8-1
Use props
fansa63a6406
New

Jamaica

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-11-20 22:37
Glad to hear that, hope you can enjoy the drone, happy flying!

I'm having the same problem... Plz send it to me as well
2019-8-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

fansa63a6406 Posted at 8-7 10:07

Hi, sorry to know that you've had issues with your aircraft. We've sent you a message. Kindly check it later. Thank you for your patience.
2019-8-7
Use props
djiuser_A6ZQAiVjqdWj
lvl.1

United States

Hey i realize this is an old post but im having the same issue any chance you can send me what i need to fix it?
2019-8-11
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_A6ZQAiVjqdWj Posted at 8-11 16:00
Hey i realize this is an old post but im having the same issue any chance you can send me what i need to fix it?

Hi, sorry for having issues with your aircraft. Kindly check your inbox later. Thank you for your patience.
2019-8-12
Use props
Kjmoats
lvl.1

United States

i would also like this update file the one sent to me does not work
2019-8-13
Use props
fansa6d6b50d
New

Estonia

fansa63a6406 Posted at 8-7 10:07

Me too. I need a working firemware.
2019-8-18
Use props
septimoarte_pro
New

Argentina

Buenas noches, la verdad decepcionado con DJI, tengo un PH3 pro (un producto caro en Argentina) con el error ESC y por lo que he leído nadie obtuvo solución. es realmente una vergüenza que por parte de DJI no den ninguna solución, mi drone no tiene caídas ni golpes, nada!!!
2019-8-19
Use props
djiuser_TCKCJHNjPWkN
New

United States

hi diana, i have the same problem, can’t take off, everything is calibrated, happened after firmware update
2019-8-22
Use props
Hohlee Kow
New

United States

Marcus79 Posted at 2017-11-19 09:09
IOS App version: 3.1.19, Aircraft: 1.11.20, Remote Controller: 1.9.2, Basic App fly safe db: 01.00.01.05, flight controller s/n: 03Z0173230

Phantom 3 Pro, same issue. I downloaded the latest firmware file on the website (P3P_FW_V01.11.0020.bin.zip).  I extracted the bin file to my hard drive.

I followed the video procedure for firmware update. When transferring the bin file from hard drive to SD card, I received the following warning: This file P3X_FW_V01.11.0020 bin has properties that can't be copied to the new location. I completed the transfer regardless. When this was complete, I updated the controller to the latest version.  I then started the motors with the controller (no propellers). No errors.

Proceeded out of doors for test flight. Prior to restarting motors the controller showed that my SD card needed formatting. I reformatted SD card. The motors would not start, I received ESC status error.

User stated on forum that keeping bin file on the SD card solved his ESC error issue. I tried this, but no Joy. I did receive the same transfer properties error as stated previously.

I then removed the bin, re-downloaded and extracted Bin file directly to SD card in the aircraft, rebooted  aircraft, motors started. ..no ERC error...JOY!

No further flight issues. Go figure?

2019-8-26
Use props
djiuser_0M6MDkFhzKlR
New

Moldova

Hi, i have the same probleme with ESC eror.. the lights are working, i restarted 100 times, uptated the app..

I use pro 3 model W323    FCC id ss3-wm3231503
iPhone 7 plus

Please Tell me What i need to do??!!
2019-8-29
Use props
Kjmoats
lvl.1

United States

I think they gave up on us guys
2019-9-2
Use props
bmcvision
New

United States

Looking for Firmware v1.11.30 p3 pro for my drone.  All I did was replace the gimble booties and remove the clips for the propeller guards.  When I went to restart the drone I keep getting a ESC Status Error and the solution seems to be the previously referenced firmware?  If so, please let me know how I can obtain the file.  
2019-9-2
Use props
Nach
lvl.1

Hi, I recently updated a Phantom 3 Pro to the latest version P3X_FW_V01.11.0020.bin  and when I syncronized again with the controler , I had the ESC STATUS ERROR.  Can you please provide a solution ASAP? thanks
2019-9-4
Use props
MOTORDALE
New

I just had the same issue. Can someone send me the link to the update that fixes this ?

2019-9-16
Use props
Beta Wale
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3002 ft

please how do i create a new post here? i am new
2019-9-19
Use props
fans35871d0a
New

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-6-22 01:28
Hi Beo, sorry to hear about the accident. Please kindly start a case and send it in for diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/support. If the drone is still in warranty period, the local team will arrange data analysis after they received the package. By the way, the bin file we provided helps to solve the ESC error, it won't cause a crash, please be noted. If there is anything else we can assist you with, please feel free to let us know.

I’m having the same issue. Can you send me the same bin file please?
2019-9-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

fans35871d0a Posted at 9-20 06:36

Hi, we sent you a PM. Please check later. Thank you!
2019-9-24
Use props
fansfda43bcc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 45344 ft

Hi there! Are you able to send me the firmware to fix the error explained above. Having the same problem. Maybe you could google drive it to me?
2019-9-28
Use props
Autofil
New

DJI Diana Posted at 9-24 07:05
Hi, we sent you a PM. Please check later. Thank you!

2019-9-29
Use props
djiuser_eVYXRv4tOQfQ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 39 ft

Marcus79 Posted at 2017-11-20 11:03
Hey DJI Diana, the new firmware did the trick. After updating I was able to start my drone normally again. No ESC error appeared. Thanks!

Hi sir
I buyed a new  mother board for phantom 3 professional from ali express.i installed it .but again esc error showed motors did not working.can u please help me
Screenshot_2019-10-05-18-54-01-928_dji.pilot.png
IMG_20191005_160438.jpg
2019-10-5
Use props
fans85c8b3db
New

Australia

@susan hi I’ve sent you a pm. It’s about my p3p having esc error. Latest firmware in ac and rc and dji go app. No crash and I havent used it for a while. Tried to use it last week but was welcomed with an ESC error. Can you please give me a firmware(BIN FILE) that you gave to other guys that Solved their problem AND windows 10 INF file so my computer will recognise the drone as I am having trouble connecting it to my pc. I know I can put sd card into a reader but I want this thing working properly. I was able to plug it in when I had win7 before but I already upgraded to win10. Would greatly appreciate your help. Thanks.
Email to send files: james_q_cruz@yahoo.com
2019-10-24
Use props
fans85c8b3db
New

Australia

@susan hi I’ve sent you a pm. It’s about my p3p having esc error. Latest firmware in ac and rc and dji go app. No crash and I havent used it for a while. Tried to use it last week but was welcomed with an ESC error. Can you please give me a firmware(BIN FILE) that you gave to other guys that Solved their problem AND windows 10 INF file so my computer will recognise the drone as I am having trouble connecting it to my pc. I know I can put sd card into a reader but I want this thing working properly. I was able to plug it in when I had win7 before but I already upgraded to win10. Would greatly appreciate your help. Thanks.
Email to send files: james_q_cruz@yahoo.com
2019-10-24
Use props
fans85c8b3db
New

Australia

Sorry for wrong name must have read a different thread, I want to tag in DJI Diana. Thanks.
2019-10-24
Use props
Shiza Khan
New

United Arab Emirates

Hi Diana,
Same issue pls send me bin file for the firmware update,
Thanks
2019-11-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now