ESC status error
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_kNTSZNeWmDVy
New

Trinidad and Tobago

How to download the oem version firmware  for p3 pro dji..also esc error fix after no issues or problems before
2019-2-1
Use props
fansb0a201bf
New

India

fansb0a201bf Posted at 2-1 05:38
Dear Diana,

It seems I have the sameproblem could you help me too?

It is a mavic 2 pro btw.

Gilmee
2019-2-1
Use props
fans626ac2c8
lvl.1
France

I dji, I have not receive answer to my ask 1 mouth ago, I dont solve my problem myself:
I have got the same problem the  "esc error statut", I have 3.1.47 app version on a iphone 5s. It  happened after a fly wrinting "motor overload" against the wind, I landed normaly, but this statut appear, a mouth afetr , preparing a new fly. Could you send me please firmware updating maybe it will fix the problem. Thanks
2019-2-9
Use props
fans626ac2c8
lvl.1
France

Clinicamatiz Posted at 1-13 17:14
Hi, Administrator. I have a Panthom 3 Advenced drone in version 1.11.20 and it has happened to me a couple of times that I get the ESC error. What I do is unplug the battery for 20 minutes and reconnect it and I can keep flying. You do not have a solution to this problem? It is annoying to be removing the battery. This failure does not always do it. It's weird when it happens. Greetings.

Did you solve your problem ? I have git the same...
2019-2-9
Use props
fansa19dc620
lvl.2
Flight distance : 687995 ft
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-11-20 00:42
Marcus79, I've sent a Dropbox link to you via PM, please download the bin file, then upgrade the drone to this firmware, see if it works.

I have the same issue after a firmware upgrade. My M210 has red lights and says, "ESC Status Error. Turn off aircraft and restart. What can I do?
2019-2-13
Use props
Radocz
lvl.1

Brazil

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-11-26 19:52
Sent it to you via PM, please check it.

Hello Diana,

Can you send me this file? I'm with same problem. Thank you.
2019-2-13
Use props
fans5a6a33f9
New
United States

Marcus79, I've sent a Dropbox link to you via PM, please download the bin file, then upgrade the drone to this firmware, see if it works.

Can I get this same bin file?  I have the same issue.
2019-3-9
Use props
fansa09524c5
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-11-20 22:37
Glad to hear that, hope you can enjoy the drone, happy flying!

Can you send me the the FW that i have to use to fix it ? thanks in advanced
2019-3-10
Use props
Dkevint
New

United States

Hi I have a spark and I'm get the esc error..if any one can help out with the like I would really appreciate it..thank you
2019-3-14
Use props
Holy_Smoke
New
Sweden

I have a P3 Pro and i have started to recieve the same ESC error.  Any chance i could get that firmware aswell?
2019-3-15
Use props
djiuser_ou9QqBnCgzCw
New

United Kingdom

Could ypu please send me the new firmware as i am having exactly the same problem thank yoy   owengarn@hotmail.com
2019-3-22
Use props
Franckbi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 639180 ft
France

Diana, could you please send the .30 bin file to me please for the phantom 3 advanced. I have the same ESC error message after installing update.20
Thanks
2019-3-24
Use props
jmortiz7djiUser
lvl.1

United States

Having a similar problem. Updated to the newest version, the app confirms it. But getting the ESC Status error. Not sure whats going on. Any help.
2019-4-4
Use props
fansa0794439
New

United Kingdom

Hi
Could you send me this firmware please?
I am having the same problem
2019-4-6
Use props
Jonathan86
New
Flight distance : 247894 ft
Canada

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-11-20 22:37
Glad to hear that, hope you can enjoy the drone, happy flying!

DJI Diana I have a phantom 4 and after changing the 4th motor I too am having the esc error may I have a copy of the firmware to fix my issue. Thank you kindly
2019-4-10
Use props
fans86a108a5
New
South Africa

Hi DJI Diana

I am getting ESC Status error after upgrading my Phantom 3 Professional. I know its an older drone but i never had any issues with thia drone till i do the upgrade of firmware. Motor doesnt start and i have never dropped it or get any problems with it. Can you please help. I tried upgrading and downgrading but i still hqve the same issue. Please
2019-4-10
Use props
fans86a108a5
New
South Africa

Marcus79 Posted at 2017-11-20 11:03
Hey DJI Diana, the new firmware did the trick. After updating I was able to start my drone normally again. No ESC error appeared. Thanks!

Hi Marcus79

Can you please share the link if that firmware doesnt have to be created specifically for a specific drone. Im experiencing the Same ESC Status Error that you once had. Please
2019-4-10
Use props
djiuser_8zudtX2n3Pmu
New

Iran

Hi diana
I have the same problem with my matrice 100,
"Esc error"
Would you please send me the right firmware to fix that.
Thank you
2019-4-27
Use props
fans2979f8b4
lvl.2
Flight distance : 296896 ft
United States

I have the same problem. Could u please send again to kalcansell@gmail.com and shoosline@gmail.com
Phantom 3 pro . After sitting for the winter. I now get esc. Message.. .
Please
App  rc and fw all up to 1.11.0020
2019-4-27
Use props
djiuser_JZsGxvVfqSyl
lvl.1

Philippines

Ello there can you please send me a link how to fix these esc error..ty
2019-4-28
Use props
fans2979f8b4
lvl.2
United States

I have same esc problem u sent pm for Dropbox I didn't have Dropbox now I do can u please send again

U can send it to kalcansell@gmail.com
Or shoosline@gmailcom
2019-5-4
Use props
fans2979f8b4
lvl.2
United States

fans2979f8b4 Posted at 5-4 12:26
I have same esc problem u sent pm for Dropbox I didn't have Dropbox now I do can u please send again

U can send it to kalcansell@gmail.com
Thank you for the bin.
So when i first installed the bin via usb computer to drone copied bin to root folder.unpluged usb off then on with drone.. i was getting several green red green red lights going then solid green .turned drone off.
Checking results bin still at .20 no/r .30
So i tried anyway no motors.
So i try install it agian.
And then i  get WHAT I CALL THE 2 RED LIGHTS 2 GREEN and  thats it
The 2 green 2 r

2019-5-10
Use props
borochu
lvl.1
Flight distance : 260728 ft
United States

Anyone please kindly send me the link to download 1.11.30? I never have crash before and pretty sure it was fw 1.11.20 bricked it. I’d deeply appreciate any help!
2019-5-10
Use props
mitarashki
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4610774 ft
Bulgaria

Hi there,

I am sorry for contacting you directly but i am on a dead end here.

I have received new Inspire 2 from DJI Care which is giving me constant ESC status error.
The guys from the German DJI repair center told me that is an issue with my Cendence and Crystalsky.
I sent the drone back to them and they said the drone is working and dlying without an issue. Today I received it and the same error is stated in the APP.
Really don't know what to do. Please help.

I have tried:
1)Refreshing Cendence firmware
2)Refreshing drone firmware
3)Refreshing GO 4 APP and Crystalsky firmware
4)Tried different mobile device
5)Logged into different DJI account

Nothing helped me.
Please Help

Best Regards,
Dimitar Krustev
2019-5-13
Use props
mitarashki
lvl.3
Bulgaria

Hi there,

I am sorry for contacting you directly but i am on a dead end here.

I have received new Inspire 2 from DJI Care which is giving me constant ESC status error.
The guys from the German DJI repair center told me that is an issue with my Cendence and Crystalsky.
I sent the drone back to them and they said the drone is working and dlying without an issue. Today I received it and the same error is stated in the APP.
Really don't know what to do. Please help.

I have tried:
1)Refreshing Cendence firmware
2)Refreshing drone firmware
3)Refreshing GO 4 APP and Crystalsky firmware
4)Tried different mobile device
5)Logged into different DJI account

Nothing helped me.
Please Help

Best Regards,
Dimitar Krustev
2019-5-13
Use props
mitarashki
lvl.3
Croatia

Hi,
I am attaching a video link of the issue described before:
https://youtu.be/PrYy2sIrujo
2019-5-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

mitarashki Posted at 5-13 13:43
Hi there,

I am sorry for contacting you directly but i am on a dead end here.

Hi Dimitar Krustev, sorry to read the frustrations and issues you had with your aircraft. With pleasure, I will formally ask the designated team to handle this accordingly and rectifying the issues you've been through and get this aircraft flying. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience. Rest assured that I will an eye on this. Appreciate your patience Dimitar. Thank you.
2019-5-14
Use props
compguy
New
United States

I have developed the same "esc status error" and my p3 adv won't start.  It seems like everything is functioning correctly
but when I push joysticks down the error pops up.  It was flying just fine 2 weeks ago, no crashes, no hard landings, and well treated.
I calibrated IMU and compass but no good.  If you could send me the link for the bin file I would greatly appreciate it.  Thank you
2019-5-17
Use props
Hmbasit
lvl.1
Flight distance : 610686 ft
Pakistan

I need the .bin file for phantom 3 pro
I’m getting the same esc status error.
Please help
2019-5-19
Use props
fansc497139f
New

Italy

Hi guys,
I have Dji 3 PRO with ESC problem. can someone help me sending the firmware in order to solve the problem?
Thank you very much in advance
2019-5-21
Use props
fansc497139f
New

Italy

Dear Diana, can you send me the FW also to me? I have ESC problem.... thank you in advance
2019-5-21
Use props
djiuser_WXKb90c0oaBx
New

France

Hello Diana,
I have exactly the same problem, but with my DJI mavic enterprise dual. Can you please  sent me the bin file to test it?

thanks,
2019-6-11
Use props
leo_freitas
lvl.1
Flight distance : 144921 ft
Brazil

My P3P updated to 1.11.20 and got the SEC status error.  Please help.  Thanks.
2019-6-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

compguy Posted at 5-17 17:48
I have developed the same "esc status error" and my p3 adv won't start.  It seems like everything is functioning correctly
but when I push joysticks down the error pops up.  It was flying just fine 2 weeks ago, no crashes, no hard landings, and well treated.
I calibrated IMU and compass but no good.  If you could send me the link for the bin file I would greatly appreciate it.  Thank you

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. I would like to clarify if you've managed to update the firmware of your unit? If the error message can't be fixed after the troubleshooting steps, we would recommend contacting our support via the link below for further evaluation. This bin file will be a case to case basis and this doesn't mean that all of the ESC errors will be rectified by downloading this particular file. We do appreciate your understanding.

www.dji.com/support
2019-6-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hmbasit Posted at 5-19 15:39
I need the .bin file for phantom 3 pro
I’m getting the same esc status error.
Please help

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. Would it be possible if you could verify to us what was happened to your drone upon experiencing this error message? What are the troubleshooting steps have you done to possibly rectify this situation? Could you please verify to us if the drone experience any collision or hard-landing? Please keep us posted on the latest progress for further assistance. Thank you for your support.
2019-6-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fansc497139f Posted at 5-21 05:02
Hi guys,
I have Dji 3 PRO with ESC problem. can someone help me sending the firmware in order to solve the problem?
Thank you very much in advance

Hi, we're sorry that you're experiencing the same situation. I would like to clarify what happened to your drone prior to encounter this problem? Did you manage to update the firmware and re-calibrate the IMU? Please let us know for further assistance. Thank you for your support.
2019-6-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

leo_freitas@me.com Posted at 6-11 07:36
My P3P updated to 1.11.20 and got the SEC status error.  Please help.  Thanks.

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. You may try to download the file that I've sent to you via PM to see if there will be changes. Kindly keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.
2019-6-11
Use props
Victor Barrios
New

Chile

Hola tengo él mismo problema de ESC error en Matrice 200 . Servirá el archivos BIN?
2019-6-14
Use props
Mandy_Matrice
lvl.1

India

Hi all , i got  Matrice 600 pro and had approx 10 successful flights but today all of sudden one of the motor stopped mid air, thanks to the other motors that drone managed to come back safely ,

When i checked the log files it shows and ESC motor error and now drone is not taking off because of ESC error. please help me as i am middle of a shoot tour.
2019-6-15
Use props
Mandy_Matrice
lvl.1

India

Mandy_Matrice Posted at 6-15 23:38
Hi all , i got  Matrice 600 pro and had approx 10 successful flights but today all of sudden one of the motor stopped mid air, thanks to the other motors that drone managed to come back safely ,

When i checked the log files it shows and ESC motor error and now drone is not taking off because of ESC error. please help me as i am middle of a shoot tour.

yellow light on the ESC dead motor is constant blinking.
2019-6-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules