No fly zone differences
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AlanHd
Second Officer
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

i live on the edge of a no fly zone. With my phantom 3 std it warns me but let’s me take off but with my new phantom 4pro it won’t take off.

The no fly zone seams to be about 100yrds further out with the P4P, has anyone come across this or have a reason why it should be a larger area.
2017-11-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Could you please provide some screenshots for better assistance?
2017-11-20
Use props
AlanHd
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Thanks for the reply, I’m not back there until the wkend but I will do it then.
2017-11-20
Use props
silicon falcon
lvl.2
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-11-20 01:13
Could you please provide some screenshots for better assistance?

I've got a slightly different problem. I need to do some photo work at my local airport {kcey} and the GEO zone map shows it as an authorization area. I received the unlock but when I power up my P3 Pro it shows I'm in a restricted area and won' launch. Why the different categorie between the GEO Zone map and what the drone sees?
2017-11-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

silicon falcon Posted at 2017-11-20 11:20
I've got a slightly different problem. I need to do some photo work at my local airport {kcey} and the GEO zone map shows it as an authorization area. I received the unlock but when I power up my P3 Pro it shows I'm in a restricted area and won' launch. Why the different categorie between the GEO Zone map and what the drone sees?

Please send an email with the details to flysafe@dji.com, the DJI Fly Safe team will help you to deal with it.
2017-11-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

AlanHd Posted at 2017-11-20 04:43
Thanks for the reply, I’m not back there until the wkend but I will do it then.

Okay, waiting for it.
2017-11-20
Use props
AlanHd
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Sorry for the late reply
here are some screen shots, My P4P and my P3S are in exactly the same place, the P4P says unable to take and my P3S is ok to take off Note please ignore any errors shown as I was not flying the drones, I only switched them on to show the issue

2017-12-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules