Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New Firmware Update Inspire 1 12.4.15
3729 20 2015-4-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Arrow1969
lvl.4
Flight distance : 400577 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Came across this on a UK forum not sure how true it is what do you think????????

This is what is included in the new firmware when it comes out..

v1.2.0.34 Firmware Update
Camera 01.07.24.99 New
Main Control 02.00.05.10 New
Gimbal 01.16.00.76 New
Center Board 02.05.06.01 New
Air System Encoder 01.11.00.19 New
Air System Main Controller 01.07.00.03 New
Battery 03.06.00.00 New
ESC1,2,3,4 01.03.00.60

Ground System Decoder 01.07.00.00 New
Ground System Main Controller 01.08.00.03 New

Vision Positioning System M0 02.00.00.01 New
Vision Positioning System M4 01.01.00.01

Air System USB transmitter 01.01.02.00 New
Ground System USB transmitter 01.03.01.00 New

Android APP v1.0.9.3 New
iOS APP v1.0.3.4 New

What's changed
1. No-Fly zone added
2. Push Aircraft LED status to APP, in order to show pilot the LED status continually
3. Push the status that battery FULL-CYCLLE charge/discharge is required to APP
4. Add more detailed description to explain why Aircraft enter P-ATTI/ATTI mode
5. Reduce the possibility that aircraft switch to P-ATTI automatically when encountering interference or error itself during flight
6. Optimize the logic about GO-HOME. Allow the pilot to interrupt the aircraft climbing up by moving the accelerator stick up/down after the aircraft arrives 20m altitude.
7. Push more details to APP when aircraft is in GO-HOME mode
8. Hold the accelerator stick down at the very bottom for 3s, aircraft can be stopped if it is in takeoff state on the ground
9. Optimize the IMU calibration user experience
10. Altitude is limited to min[Maximum Altitude value set by pilot,120m] at most when GPS is not available
11. Add intelligent landing gear feature, landing gear will raise up at altitude 1.2m (for the 1st time) and down at 0.8m (every time). Pilot can put it ON/OFF in APP
12. Gimbal will stop moving if it detects that the USB port of camera is connected with other device
13. Solve the issue that gimbal may drift in sudden frequently during the flight
14. Optimize gimbal calibration feature
15. Optimize Vision Positioning System stability
16. Optimize the OSD display in HDMI device
17. Allow aircraft initialize and take off from moving surface
18. Alert user to full cycle charge/discharge to battery if battery not do full cycle charge/discharge for a long time
19. Alert user to do full charge when the battery is new for the first time flight
20. APP shows all_in_one firmware number instead of all components.
21. Add window altering user the distance between the new Home Point and old one when setting RC location as home point.
22. After upgrading this firmware, compass calibration is required.
23. After upgrading this firmware, aircraft will be locked. Need connect APP and trigger take-off to unlock.

2015-4-12
Use props
Arrow1969
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I have just checked with the guy that posted it, he says its reliable.
2015-4-12
Use props
tpoznanski0331
lvl.2
Flight distance : 276204 ft
United States

Arrow1969 Posted at 2015-4-13 03:09
I have just checked with the guy that posted it, he says its reliable.

Everyone is trying to burn him at the stakes on the other forums for breaking NDA.  I dont see what the big deal is.  
2015-4-12
Use props
Redeye
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I'd like to know what has changed regarding the camera, if anything.
2015-4-12
Use props
REDBARON
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2456043 ft
Canada

If you don't see the " big deal " then you need to rethink the process through. Otherwise, all your fostering with a comment like that is a " me first " approach. Fine enough I guess if that's what's important to you!

For me , part of the " big deal " is your " word is you bond" . Apperantly, some here disagree.

I'll finish by saying that I hope you think beyond " gimme now approach ".
FYI : there is already wrong info contained here....but you will wait , unfortunately, to find out what that is.....
2015-4-12
Use props
Wildcat Willie
lvl.3

Canada

tpoznanski0331 Posted at 2015-4-13 03:33
Everyone is trying to burn him at the stakes on the other forums for breaking NDA.  I dont see wha ...

One of the things you walk through life with is your name...It can mean something to yourself and others or it can mean nothing...If it means something then besides integrity it may get you through hard times...
I am 61 years old and Im telling you its a big deal...Whoever this person is and if its to be believed...Remember this person now has a credibility issue...They signed a legally binding document with a Billion Dollar company....They probably are not going to be happy with this individual who could find themselves in serious legal problems for NDA violations.
2015-4-12
Use props
Dangair
lvl.4

Canada

I can smell a potential court date being set. Bad form to agree to something and then break the deal.
2015-4-12
Use props
tpoznanski0331
lvl.2
United States

REDBARON Posted at 2015-4-13 03:57
If you don't see the " big deal " then you need to rethink the process through. Otherwise, all your  ...

Its called transparency!  Do you think I like spending almost 4k and have no support or idea what DJIs next move is on fixing known issues?  My point is I am glad that (DJI) ;) ;) released this.  Gives the guys who's birds are in the service line for 10 weeks and people like myself who had near catastrophic events take place feel like "DJI has our back"  this BETA should have never been a secret to begin with, are thinking you are launching space weapons? No! than its no big deal, the more people involved the better the outcome.... I didn't sign the NDA so its not my problem and its not yours either so have a ham sandwich and Coke
2015-4-12
Use props
tpoznanski0331
lvl.2
United States

Wildcat Willie Posted at 2015-4-13 04:22
One of the things you walk through life with is your name...It can mean something to yourself and  ...

Its DJI who leaked it! Think about it.... That's why its not a big deal. Company's do this all the time and this way it limits their exposeur and liability if things were to change from BETA or (Prototype) to the final version.  A very common practice, remember all the "Leaked" photos of the Inspire when it was supposed to be a big "Secret"? Do you think some dope was hiding in the nearby tree hanging from his toes to get the leaked shot? Nope someone from DJI with a selfi cam stick staging the pic.  Gives new customers a taste and gives the pissed off customers some trust.  This is all relative to the backlash of the Phantom 3 from upset Inspire 1 owners, gives DJI some breathing room and gets some weight off thier back.
2015-4-12
Use props
Wildcat Willie
lvl.3

Canada

tpoznanski0331 Posted at 2015-4-13 08:07
Its DJI who leaked it! Think about it.... That's why its not a big deal. Company's do this all the  ...

MEH....Possible but I dont think to probable...For one thing DJI is to busy with P3...Ive been on the company side of things in Beta trials before and are being run by the Design Team and not Marketing...You do it because you are trying to solve a problem...Design Teams tend to be more results oriented and not drama and take a dim view of people making public their results until they are ready to do so....With the competitors releasing new product like 3DR tomorrow and others the last thing I think DJI marketing wants right now would be to give a competitor knowledge any advance knowledge.  Their may be some merit in giving them some breathing room but it wouldnt be buying them much time as I think we will see it out within a week or so as soon as they looked at the final data. Time will tell which argument holds merit  and we will find out shortly.
2015-4-12
Use props
tpallai
lvl.4

United States

This is the second time I saw this with the these same features
2015-4-12
Use props
Challenger
lvl.3

United States

Happy April fool day!
2015-4-12
Use props
tpoznanski0331
lvl.2
United States

Wildcat Willie Posted at 2015-4-13 10:33
MEH....Possible but I dont think to probable...For one thing DJI is to busy with P3...Ive been on  ...

Yes I agree that DJI is to busy with the P3 and that after all the blow back from Inspire 1 owners they probably said leak the BETA test information to show them "we still care" that will buy us a week lol.  Maybe they do care, if I think back at all the vehicles I bought that had new body styles, power-trains etc. that year I was always getting service bulletins emailed to me, so I get it takes time to get things right with a new platform so I can be patient, understanding and forgiving when it comes to that.  The difference though was they would send me the service notice acknowledging that they may have a problem and after they review they will issue a recall if needed or a fix for the problem.  Maybe if DJI puts out a news letter stating we are on board with our customers and listening it would be a good thing for PR  (I know Tahoe and Blade do a great job helping out).  If you look at different threads people are pretty happy now that they have some information to chew on (Its a desert on the P3 vs Inspire 1 threads), I will admit I was.  I never said that is was right for someone to break their agreement with DJI, I just thought to myself why the secret? Throw us a bone and I think they did today..
2015-4-12
Use props
AIRECORD
lvl.1
Flight distance : 766047 ft
  • >>>
Germany

When is the release for this update?
2015-4-12
Use props
Wildcat Willie
lvl.3

Canada

We both agree on that.  A bit of communication from DJI would go a long way to deal with the negativity out there right now...DJI are you listening out there...I think you are,  your just not saying very much...This is your blog and your customers. you set up this blog to I assume communicate...SO COMMUNICATE...The problem is the silence is deafening....I think and hope you are dealing with the various issues and concerns that we have but it comes across that we are an afterthought now that you have our money...Lets hope not. A weekly update would be nice to let us know how things are going...
2015-4-13
Use props
Arrow1969
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Wildcat Willie Posted at 2015-4-13 22:12
We both agree on that.  A bit of communication from DJI would go a long way to deal with the negativ ...

I agree with you a weekly update would be nice so we know how things are going DJI
2015-4-13
Use props
SGsoar
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1624364 ft
  • >>>
United States

A weekly update would be great.

When I went to fly yesterday the app was telling me I needed to do a firmware update but I didn't have a laptop with me.

Is this the update? I found it strange because on Saturday evening there was no update for me. And then Sunday I see a little red (!) telling me update both the tx and inspire.
2015-4-13
Use props
Acidsnow
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13 ft
Canada

No fly zone is gonna ground anyone in the USA flying close to federal Park.... Not cool. Anyone in Buffalo better do Niagara falls before they release this.
2015-4-13
Use props
presti
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1329 ft

United States

I just had a online tech support chat and I asked if there will be a firmware update soon this was there replay.

22:54:28

Will there be a new Inspire 1 Firmware soon?
22:58:58

yes it will be maybe in this week
23:00:16

OK, thank you for your response.
2015-4-13
Use props
clay.seddon
lvl.1

United States

SGsoar Posted at 2015-4-14 08:23
A weekly update would be great.

When I went to fly yesterday the app was telling me I needed to do  ...

I did the last update and was fine then I also went to go fly today and it showed it needed to be updated but no new update around.. ???
2015-4-13
Use props
Rockeyes
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Interesting thanks for the post.
2015-4-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules