Has anyone had a bad experience with ATKDrones in utah
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chris QA
lvl.1
Flight distance : 225938 ft
United States

I was curious to if anyone here on the forum has had a bad experience with ATKdrones in Salt Lake City, Utah.  I have read all over Google several positive reviews for the place and just a couple of negative reviews.  Jim the owner seems to be very knowledgeable in the workings of several different makes of drone products which is what sold me on using him.  I'd rather not get into any details of my experience quite yet as im waiting to see how my situation is handled.  I can say I made a huge mistake in not sending my p4 to an DJI authorize repair facility.  I would like to hear if anyone had any problems with expectations of turn-around times or possible price conflictions on parts and repairs or communication between the business and customer.  Biggest problem I had was someone answering the phone or returning messages.
2017-11-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Chris, sorry to read your experience. I understand your situation, and would also recommend to send it to the official service center so that the performance can be ensured.
2017-11-21
Use props
SP1
lvl.1
United States

Hi Chris, it's a shame your P4 repair isn't working out with ATKdrones, your right about Jim, he is a professional engineer with 35+ years of hardware design experience.  I will also wait for the details with a discussion about their customer experiences. But, I did hear about a recent problem with a customer that authorized a rush job repair (which DJI could not accommodate), and after ATKdrones completed repair on time,  the customer refused to honor the agreed price and the work had to be reverted.
2017-11-21
Use props
Chris QA
lvl.1
Flight distance : 225938 ft
United States

SP1 Posted at 2017-11-21 01:40
Hi Chris, it's a shame your P4 repair isn't working out with ATKdrones, your right about Jim, he is a professional engineer with 35+ years of hardware design experience.  I will also wait for the details with a discussion about their customer experiences. But, I did hear about a recent problem with a customer that authorized a rush job repair (which DJI could not accommodate), and after ATKdrones completed repair on time,  the customer refused to honor the agreed price and the work had to be reverted.

I believe I know that customer and once my drone is shipped back I will tell the rest of the story......  I assure you there is much more than your telling.

DJI Susan thanks for the kind words and yes I will definitely being sending it to an official service center.  
2017-11-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules