Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
unable to unlock at airport
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
silicon falcon
lvl.2
United States

This may be addressed elswhere but I couldn't find it. I was asked to document wind damage at my local uncontrolled airport. When I powered up the P3 pro it gave me the warning and asked if I  wanted to unlock. I accepted and was sent a token by text that I entered. Got the unlocking screen for an extended period of time. Powered down and back up and stillshowed unlocking. Eventually I  hit cancel and powered down. Now when I power up I just get the message not allowed to fly in restricted zone and no option to unlock.

Any thoughts?
2017-11-20
Use props
silicon falcon
lvl.2
United States

Update. found out I needed to have an internet connection to unlock. I unlocked the authorization zone and went back out but the drone thinks it's in a restricted zone and won't launch. Why the discrepancie between the Geo Zone map and the drone? I'm sure it's supposed to be an authorization zone and noe restricted.
2017-11-20
Use props
silicon falcon
lvl.2
United States

I was able to unlock the authorization area around my airport on FLYSAFE but the drone thinks it's in a restricted zone and won't launch.
2017-11-20
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

IIRC, I've seen posts where it won't let you fly within a certain distance (I'm thinking 1.5 miles) from an airport, regardless of whether you've been cleared.  
2017-11-20
Use props
silicon falcon
lvl.2
United States

GEO ZONE

I unlocked the authorization area around my local uncontrolled airport. When I powered up my p3 pro it says I'm in a restricted zone which I'm not by geo zones map and it won't launch.
2017-11-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Please write an email to the Flysafe Team via flysafe@dji.com, our colleagues will check the exact status and help you out.
2017-11-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules