6018 15 2017-11-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Boedie
lvl.2
Flight distance : 29639 ft
Netherlands

What is the following error: 2no.esc error

It is a brand new Spark, never one second in the air, because it is not possible to fly.
The firmware can not be updated because of connection failures with controler and wifi.
The Led of the left front arm is off and the drone is beeping, then it turns the rotor a little bit?

And this strange error, should that be the link with the left arm?

I think the connection failures are from a different sort of problem.

This is the brand new replacement Spark, the old one had a little issue this is big.
2017-11-20
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Please try to rest your RC by long press the power button and you will hear 3 beeps. You can download DJI assistant 2 to upgrade your spark. Here is the link for downloading: https://www.dji.com/spark/info#downloads.
2017-11-20
Use props
Boedie
lvl.2
Netherlands

Yes I know the assistent 2, but I have an Apple iMac, so when I install assistent 2 dissapears after installing and can not be found anywhere. I went in the source of my apple to find in hidden files, but it seems to make a perfect fake installation?
When installing no errors?
I tried that before.
Any suggestions?
2017-11-21
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Boedie Posted at 2017-11-21 00:57
Yes I know the assistent 2, but I have an Apple iMac, so when I install assistent 2 dissapears after installing and can not be found anywhere. I went in the source of my apple to find in hidden files, but it seems to make a perfect fake installation?
When installing no errors?
I tried that before.

You can also try to use windows system to upgrade your spark. Or you can provide us a screenshot when you install your DJI Assistant 2.
2017-11-21
Use props
Boedie
lvl.2
Netherlands

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-11-21 02:48
You can also try to use windows system to upgrade your spark. Or you can provide us a screenshot when you install your DJI Assistant 2.

I have no Windows.
And making a screenshot will not help, look at the pictures, succesful, but No Assitent 2 on the iMac.

2017-11-21
Use props
Boedie
lvl.2
Netherlands

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-11-21 02:48

Found the Assistant! It was in an Administrator part, under the name Assistant and not DJI Assistant 2, so very difficult to find. The program is also not telling where to find.
Well I already send my Spark back, because I could not update and also for the other issues.

Now praying it works, but I have low expectations. I know how it works with that sort of fixing companies, with fast boys who do not look any further and do not read the problems. They just don't care.
2017-11-21
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Boedie Posted at 2017-11-21 12:24
Found the Assistant! It was in an Administrator part, under the name Assistant and not DJI Assistant 2, so very difficult to find. The program is also not telling where to find.
Well I already send my Spark back, because I could not update and also for the other issues.

You can tell me your case number or ticket number so I can follow it for you. Thanks for your support. Hope it can be solved soon.
2017-11-22
Use props
Boedie
lvl.2
Netherlands

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-11-22 02:30
You can tell me your case number or ticket number so I can follow it for you. Thanks for your support. Hope it can be solved soon.

CAS-1234317-S2H4L5
The motor is replaced, but they tell nothing about the connection problem or not possible to update firmware.
That is what I meant by fast boys, who do not read or care.

When you see my video's I can sit in the car, so me between Spark and controler, metal car between car, Spark and controler but still connection. This second Spark even lost connection when my hand past between Spark and controler, also the cat with his little feets was to much.

The big problem is also EU regulations, so when you are forced to change to eu settings you have to pray if it still works. DJI should solve that problem or give us a free choice to choose. Drone who flies nice whitout losing connection in Europe or toy drone losing connection every few meters. My DJI Phantom 3 standard has also this problem, every 5 or 10 meters it loses connection. Sometimes it flies 50 meters and it loses again connection and so on so very slow flying and you can reach 400 meters, that is eu settings!

This is a link from the vibrating Spark. Pay attention, it only did this in Active Track mode!
If you look at my channel there is a better video, but DJI rejects it because 3 letters in the adress look like a wrong word?
2017-11-26
Use props
JMR58
First Officer
Flight distance : 627966 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

About the choppy video, there are some identical problems when you use Spark footage with iMovie on the Mac
Maybe this tip-link on Youtube can help?
2017-11-26
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Boedie Posted at 2017-11-26 07:01
CAS-1234317-S2H4L5The motor is replaced, but they tell nothing about the connection problem or not possible to update firmware.That is what I meant by fast boys, who do not read or care.
When you see my video's I can sit in the car, so me between Spark and controler, metal car between car, Spark and controler but still connection. This second Spark even lost connection when my hand past between Spark and controler, also the cat with his little feets was to much.
The big problem is also EU regulations, so when you are forced to change to eu settings you have to pray if it still works. DJI should solve that problem or give us a free choice to choose. Drone who flies nice whitout losing connection in Europe or toy drone losing connection every few meters. My DJI Phantom 3 standard has also this problem, every 5 or 10 meters it loses connection. Sometimes it flies 50 meters and it loses again connection and so on so very slow flying and you can reach 400 meters, that is eu settings!

Thanks for your update. According to your case, one motor of your drone need to be replaced. Hope it can send back to you soon.
2017-11-27
Use props
jksphoto
First Officer
Flight distance : 114121 ft
Sweden

Boedie Posted at 2017-11-26 07:01
CAS-1234317-S2H4L5The motor is replaced, but they tell nothing about the connection problem or not possible to update firmware.That is what I meant by fast boys, who do not read or care.

I would agree with JMR58, this is an issue to do with the footage and the frame rate the spark records in. Easily sorted as per the link posted. Just trim a section of the file, it will smooth it out.

Nice and simple fix.
2017-11-27
Use props
Boedie
lvl.2
Netherlands

jksphoto Posted at 2017-11-27 07:32
I would agree with JMR58, this is an issue to do with the footage and the frame rate the spark records in. Easily sorted as per the link posted. Just trim a section of the file, it will smooth it out.

Nice and simple fix.

I know that option, but you have not seen the other video, it so heavy you can not solve it.
2017-11-29
Use props
Boedie
lvl.2
Netherlands

jksphoto Posted at 2017-11-27 07:32

Nice and simple fix.

I know that option, but you have not seen the other video, it so heavy you can not solve it.
2017-11-29
Use props
Boedie
lvl.2
Netherlands

Yesterday I got my third Spark, so firmware update and it looks great.
So I went for a test.
10 meters in the air and the Error: Ultrasonic sensor error!
I looked it up on the forum, your drone drops down on the ground if you go on.
So I restarted everything and 20 meter up in the air but after flying a few meters again the Ultrasonic sensor error?

Come on DJI, can you really make no Spark or drone without errors?
Or am I the most unlucky drone boy?

Well I calibrated compass again and also the imu.
But now I have to test it and as soon as I go out it starts to rain. DJI heaven must hate me.
2017-11-29
Use props
Boedie
lvl.2
Netherlands

Boedie Posted at 2017-11-29 06:30
Yesterday I got my third Spark, so firmware update and it looks great.
So I went for a test.
10 meters in the air and the Error: Ultrasonic sensor error!

Just tested again, but no errors, just a weak connection.
Also tried the otg cable but still weak connection, 60, 85 and 130 meters and losing connection every time.
The connection of the first Spark was much stronger.

When the weather is ok I will try outside the city.
2017-11-29
Use props
Boedie
lvl.2
Netherlands

So today I tested my Spark outside the city again with OTG cable.
First distance test, 725 meters and the first lesser connection and at 750 meters I could not give any commands and had to wait to lose connection and it returned save home.
Then the Active track following my car and NO vibrations anymore the only thing I see is what others say and that is some shaky or yaw because of to little frames per second, no problem. It is a very steady image, following good, no losing connection, just perfect.
Tested other Active track options, also perfect.
Then the sportsmode and again perfect.

So the error (2no.esc error) I had with the second drone was a defect motor.
Solution is sent it in for repair.
Then pray they sent you a good drone again.
2017-12-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules