13090 82 2017-11-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
smartminion.
lvl.1
Flight distance : 472 ft

** SOLUTION ** (at least for me)

I was having the exact issues on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S

Tried a whole bunch of things per google/forums/youtube.

Solution turned out to be simple.  Change the video format to 2.7k @ 30fps.

I had done this using another device and as soon as I plugged it back into the Galaxy Tab S video was fixed.

Good luck all...
2018-8-24
Use props
mut59
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-11-20 19:28
There is no problem with the original video from the SD card, right? Had you tried to fly in another place? Also, if you are in Austalia, how's the temperature there, please avoid direct sunshine to the mobile device when flying, coz transmission quality will be affected when the mobile device is being hot. Please try to cool the mobile device, switch it to airplane mode to test again. Let me know if it is the same result.

Hi, This is my first post so I hope I am doing this right. I am experiencing the same issue with video lag and pixilation on my phone. The video on the sd card is good when run on the computer but virtually impossible to view on the phone. From what you are saying it could be a combination of things with one major one being the phone. I have a Samsung galaxy s5. I updated the firmware a couple of days ago and it seemed to work for a short while but went back to the poor image. I was flying with a friend with a Mavic Air and we thought the closeness of the controllers may have had some effect?? any ideas would be appreciated as I am completely new to the whiole drone world.

Cheers, Gordon
2018-8-29
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

mut59 Posted at 2018-8-29 17:48
Hi, This is my first post so I hope I am doing this right. I am experiencing the same issue with video lag and pixilation on my phone. The video on the sd card is good when run on the computer but virtually impossible to view on the phone. From what you are saying it could be a combination of things with one major one being the phone. I have a Samsung galaxy s5. I updated the firmware a couple of days ago and it seemed to work for a short while but went back to the poor image. I was flying with a friend with a Mavic Air and we thought the closeness of the controllers may have had some effect?? any ideas would be appreciated as I am completely new to the whiole drone world.

Cheers, Gordon

Hi Gordon, I am sorry for the delay. From your description, I would suggest trying another open area to fly again, you can also check the quality of the current channel that your drone is flying in, choose Transmission Settings to check.
Besides, you may also try to fly in Airplane mode. Another option is to try to downgrade the DJI GO 4 app for testing. If the issue persists, you may try another device that is on the support list and see if it relates to the mobile device's compatibility issue. support device.png
2018-9-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules