Saving sphere pano to device
10846 8 2017-11-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans0d323f90
lvl.1
Malaysia

I’ve got a question.

Sphere mode works properly with the latest go4 update.

I tried to save the sphere pano to the phone(iPhone6), but what it does is that it saves it as a flat picture.

For the time being, what I do I is I screen shot the sphere picture , and upload it to social media (ie instageam,FB).

Is there any other way that I can save the pano mode as a sphere to my device without compromising the image quality ?

Screen shot does compromise the quality
2017-11-20
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

What is the model of your device? Please upload your photo to skypixel if you use IOS device. Or you can open the SD card to save the original photos and turn them into a sphere photos. Our engineers are trying to improve the situation. Thanks for your patience.
2017-11-20
Use props
sotongkia
lvl.1
Malaysia

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-11-20 19:53
What is the model of your device? Please upload your photo to skypixel if you use IOS device. Or you can open the SD card to save the original photos and turn them into a sphere photos. Our engineers are trying to improve the situation. Thanks for your patience.

iphone 6,

and with the current go4 update im able to stitch the sphere. but for me to save it as a picture into my phone, thats the question i was wondering. thanks for the reply electra
2017-11-22
Use props
Malakai_UK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 536115 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

if you are on iphone, grab the theta app its free. from here you can turn that flat image into a little planet etc.
2017-11-22
Use props
jksphoto
Second Officer
Flight distance : 114121 ft
Sweden

Malakai_UK Posted at 2017-11-22 06:06
if you are on iphone, grab the theta app its free. from here you can turn that flat image into a little planet etc.

Thanks for posting that. Wow the planets look better than in the Go 4 App
2017-11-22
Use props
sotongkia
lvl.1
Malaysia

Thanks bud. It’s a pretty simple and easy app to use
2017-11-22
Use props
WebParrot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

CAUTION

Attention Forum Admin:
Thread # 7 contains Spam and advert links.  Do NOT click on any of the list.  [FWIW, hovering cursor over link will reveal web link(s)]
2018-5-17
Use props
Frank13011
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

youre lucky you can even see them. Mine I take the image and they aren't even displayed in the app. I have to unload them of the SD card onto PC and then use 3rd party software to sitch together lol
2018-5-17
Use props
SKYWALKER007
New
Mexico

hello there...i have a sphere animation on my Phanton 4 RC, how can i export it to my pc?...
2020-4-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules